Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Intentions of a Kiss ❯ The Intentions of a Kiss ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THE INTENTIONS OF A KISS
A Shaman King 1-hr Challenge Piece

Written By Miyu, Vampire Princess


THE CHALLENGE: "Is that all?!?!" Begin and end your story with that sentence.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hooray! I finally managed a challenge on time! Well okay I've done it before, but it feel like forever since I actually wrote for a challenge THE SAME WEEK it's due. =P Trying out a new fandom with a familiar style of writing for me. Squeeze of lime, but no lemon. Sorry. >.< Short, sweet and to the point. If anyone wants to write a follow-up, go for it! A Standard Disclaimer follows the piece.




"Is that all?"

"Wh--?! What do you mean, 'is that all'?"

"Why are you suddenly so defensive?"

"That's insulting!"

"But...I didn't mean anything by it."

"Oh yes you did!"

"Did not."

"Uh-huh! What was it?"

"Anna...."

"Go ahead! Say it!"

A sigh. "Really, I didn't mean anything by it! Sheesh, it's a figure of speech." A pause. "Although...."

"What? WHAT!?!"

"There's no need to panic, I'm just...contemplating something."

"Yoh, it's too dangerous for you to think."

Asakura Yoh scratched his head, pondering his next move. He was just coming home from a work out and...SURPRISE! No warning whatsoever! He had planned on coming home, taking a relaxing bath, and listening to some tunes before calling it a night.

That was...until Anna planted a kiss right on his lips!

Very unexpected, she was waiting for him to arrive home. It had been carefully planned, no doubt. Everything up to and including the hot, passionate feeling her kiss evoked in the young shaman. The lip lock had some force behind it - it was Anna after all - but underneath the heavy pressure was a gentle kiss, full of curiosity and...need? Want? Yoh couldn't put a finger on it, even though he'd felt the same way himself.

"Gomen, Anna. It was just...unexpected."

Kyoyama Anna watched her betrothed with a look of dubious fury. She hadn't expected Yoh's reaction to her kiss. The boy was usually so laid back that she thought he wouldn't care. It had been a test, of sorts, which he passed the moment he returned her long denied feelings in that kiss. But now stood the impasse, and it didn't look like either of them was going to make the next move.

"It's all right," the itako replied with a sigh. "I shouldn't have...scared...you like that."

Yoh was confused by her suddenly put off demeanor. Perhaps his words had been too harsh. She moved away from him, but he followed her. All the way down the hall and into their sitting room.

"Anna, wait. You didn't scare me."

She sat down at the table. Arms folded over her chest. She stared out of a nearby window. "Could've fooled me."

"I was surprised! Really!"

"You never thought.... No, never mind."

"Good. Thinking is too dangerous for me, remember?"

Anna looked at Yoh out of the corner of her eye. He had settled next to her, his eyes staring off into the same distant picture she was. He didn't look scared. In fact, he looked rather...happy. With another sigh, she decided to take her chances.

"We are an engaged couple."

"Hai."

"Am I not allowed to kiss you?"

Yoh's features gentled as he scooted closer to the young woman next to him. "Is that all you wanted, Anna? A kiss?"

"Well...I'll settle for a kiss...for now."

"Okay, then."

Yoh moved until their shoulders were touching. He'd grown a bit since middle school, but Anna wasn't exactly short either. He bumped into her playfully to get her attention. Once he she turned to look at him, he launched a sneak attack of his own.

"Wha--? Mmmm..."

Anna had to fight her self-defense instincts as Yoh grabbed her shoulders and pulled her toward him. His lips pressed against hers with the same kind of force that she had kissed him. It took a moment, but she managed to hold back her fighter's instinct, allowing another type of instinct to take over.

She relaxed into his hold, his won hands moving in a comforting movement up and down her arms. Leaning forward her hands rests on his knee and thigh, her fingers gently massaging the skin and muscle underneath.

A moan escaped from Yoh, captured by Anna's mouth as she opened it to take the kiss to the next level. The shaman didn't feel prepared, but somehow he knew exactly what to do. The tip of his tongue rubbed against the wet softness of her upper mouth. He moaned again as the tip of her tongue touched the underside of his. He felt calmed and soothed by her kneading fingertips, a stark contrast to the pounding of his heart and rushing of blood through his system.

He was surprised as her hands moved higher, her lips seeking out more of their shared kiss. Shivering as her fingertips moved higher underneath his shorts, his own hands moved upward over her arms and shoulders until his hands cupped her face. Titling his head a little to the right, he boldly explored the cavern of her mouth.

Air rushed out of Anna's lungs. The sheer boldness of Yoh's action, coupled with her own growing desire, was driving her mad. She need it to end, to breathe, but every fiber of her being wanted to continue. She leaned further into the kiss, tilting her head and opening her lips wider for better access. Their tongues danced, dueled and moved together as if they were meant to do so.

But the kiss did end, both parties gasping for air as they parted. Yoh rested his forehead against hers, clutching one of her hands and raising it to his chest. Could she feel his heart trying to burst from his chest? Was her's trying to do the same thing? Was this what she had wanted?

There was only one way to find out.

Slowly he stood, pulling the young woman up with him. They remained close to gether, hand in hand, still trying to catch their breaths. With a finger under her chin, he raised her eyes to meet his.

"Anna?"

Her heart skipped a beat, the smile on his lips so enticing...so sexy...that she couldn't find words to respond. "Hmm?"

Without turning around, Yoh led his entranced fiance down the hallway until they reached his bedroom door. "We're an engaged couple, right?"

Anna nodded. "Right."

Slowly he opened the door. "And we've already shared a kiss, right."

"Right."

"So tell me," he coaxed in an alluring, deep tone. "What it is you REALLY want, Anna."

The girl couldn't think. The entire scenario was impossible. But, it was happening. Her dream. What she really wanted. What she had intended from the moment she kissed him. It was all coming true. He pulled her closer as he stepped into his room. She followed without argument, allowing her body to melt into his, her arms snaking around his neck for added support.

"You...Yoh...." Her voice was laden with need. "I want you."

"Oh," the shaman replied, closing the door. "Is that all?"


~FIN~


DISCLIAMER:
Not mine! No! Absolutely not! Yoh, Anna, and everything Shaman King is copyright Hiroyuki Takei, and published by SHUEISHA, Inc. and VIZ, LLC. The characters here are used without permission. No money or profit is being sought or made, so my humblest gratitude for not suing.