Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Masquerade ❯ Jun's plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiya people!!! I'm back! This is only my second fic and my first try at a Shaman King one so please bear with me. Oh, and if it sucks, well….I really wouldn't be surprised since I got the idea at 12:00 midnight and I wrote down the rest at school in the little free time that I have. Anyway, I hope you like m story. Feel free to email me at: HinoteKitsuneNikore@hotmail.com. Pleeeeeeeeease, please, please, please REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"….." = talking

`...…' = thinking

(AN:…….) = my little notes that I write in the middle of the story

Summary: Well, basically, it's Ren's birthday, Jun invites Yoh and the gang, Anna has some personality problems, and the parings are:

Ren x Pirika (my fave couple in Shaman King!!!!! They make such a kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii couple!!!!)

Yoh x Anna

~I don't know if I'm going to be putting in some others so you'll just see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is Tao Ren's birthday. His family insisted on having a masked ball, in hope that he'll find a woman he's attracted to. They're inviting everyone, and I MEAN EVERYONE they know to this grand ball. Of course, they thought that a masked ball would be perfect because they wanted Ren to find a woman that was attractive inside. They couldn't very well have a snobbish princess, now, could they. Then again, it was Ren's choice.

Jun knew that Ren won't even bother inviting anyone, so she took it upon herself to invite Ren's friends - Yoh, Anna, Ryu, Manta, Tamao, Horohoro, all the spirits, and of course, Pirika. Jun noticed the way her little brother acted towards the beautiful ainu girl - no, lady (AN: The gang grew. I forgot to tell you guys. All the girls are 15, all the guys except for Ryu are 16, Ryu is 25 and Jun is 20). Nobody noticed it but Jun. Heck, even Ren himself probably didn't notice it.

Anyway, Jun sent the invitations right after she made them and remembered to make a mental note to bring the girls shopping for gowns, dresses, and other stuff they'll need for their little vacation in China. (AN: Are you guys confused? Okay, to those who are, I'll explain. Ren, Jun, and the rest of their family are currently in China. This is also where Ren's birthday party will be held. Yoh and the others are in Japan.)

As for the masks, she'll still have to ask the girls if they waned to buy some ready-made ones, or if they want to have a professional make their masks for them, or if they want to make the masks themselves. And, she made sure to keep in mind to see what Pirika is going to get for her gown in the ball. She wants her to wear something different. Something that will get her little brother's attention. Why? Because she was determined to match make Ren and Pirika.

She'll also have to ask for help from the others. No matter how confident she is that she'll do fine by herself, she didn't want to mess anything up. She was not going to take any chances. She WILL get Ren and Pirika together. And nothing will stop her.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So? What do you think? I hope you guys review! I tried making a fanfiction once. I updated it on 2 sites and I got less than 10 reviews on both of them combined! *sigh* I guess I'm just no good at being an author…..