Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Masquerade ❯ The invitation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi!!!! A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG THANK YOU TO stacyisnotmyname() and to Chiharu-chan for reviewing!!!! Here's the next chapter to "The Masquerade." I probably won't be updating for a while after this since I got in trouble. *sigh* I am sooooo dead…. Anyway, enjoy reading and pleeeeeeeeease review!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"……" = talking

` ……' = thinking

(AN:…..) = notes from meself

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yoh and the others got their invitations the next day. How it got there so quickly? No one will ever know. After all, the Tao family IS a very mysterious family. Yoh was just picking up the daily mail as Anna commanded.

While running home, Yoh was leafing through the mail, all the while making sure he doesn't bump into someone or something. Just when he got to the front door, he found an invitation that was addressed to him and Anna. He opened the door and yelled: "Anna-chan!!!" Said person came walking around the corner and looked at Yoh in her usual half-lidded gaze.

"What are you yelling for? The house isn't very big. I can hear you perfectly fine." She stated. Actually, the house was quite big but Yoh didn't DARE argue with THE Anna. Instead, he just rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously. "Hehe….sorry Anna-chan. Anyway, I found an invitation that was addressed to us in the mail" he said. Anna raised an eyebrow. "Really? Let me see." She drawled.

Yoh gave her the letter that had "Yoh and Anna" written on the envelope in very elegant writing. `No doubt from the Tao family' she thought. "Wonder what Ren wants now…." She muttered. "Ren? How do you know it's from the Tao family? You haven't even opened it yet" Yoh asked.

Anna looked at Yoh. If you knew her really well and if you looked close enough, you'll see slight bewilderment at how dense her fiancé can be. Instead of saying that out loud though, she just shook her head and replied: "I know everything…." she teased, unable to stop the slight smile one her face. Then she turned around, still clutching the invitation and walked away, leaving behind a stunned and worried Yoh.

So? What do you guys think? Bad? Good? Too short? Pointless? Tell me! Please! Till next time! Ja!