Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Masquerade ❯ AN ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm sorry to those people who though that this is a chapter. I'm just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, (I could go on forever about the "really" part) happy right now. I actually got reviews in this story. And so early in it, too! I wasn't expecting this many in two very short chapters.

Which reminds me, I'm really sorry that my chapters are short. I have a lot to do and I don't have a lot of free time. When I wrote down the chapters, it looked pretty long on the notebook but when I uploaded it, it was very short.

I currently have writer's block for the next chapters (don't we all get it?) but I have two pages full of what will happen to Ren and Pirika. Which is pretty good to me, since all that only happens in a short period of time.

Anyway, I have a lot of ideas but not for what'll happen in the next chapters. Oh, and for all you die-hard Ren and Pirika fans, the fluff between them won't come really soon. Probably in the next few chapters or so. So, I thank ALL the reviewers.

You guys have no idea how happy I am. Oh, and all your reviews inspire me to write a whole lot more chapters. So, once again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!