Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Prince Diaries ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Proudly presenting my movie / Fanfic, I mean…
 





 
 



 
- For Every Boy Who's Never
Dreamed Of Becoming A Prince.
 
 
Oks ba? Ha-ha! A tribute to Yoh! Kahit ala na SK!
 
BY:

- Aya Hoshino*
 

 
 
Author's notes:
 
I present the following changes in my Fanfic compared to The Princess Diaries â„¢ of Disney (And the character's equivalent):
 

SK Character / Fanfic character The Princess Diaries Equivalent
 
Yoh Asakura Amelia Thermopolis
Amidamaru Louie the cat
Shilva Helen Thermopolis
Manta Oyamada Lilly
Anna Kyouyama Michael
Ellie Josh
Hao Asakura Lana
Jun Tao Mr. O' Connell
Tamao Tamamura Jeremiah
Horo Horo Anna
Ren Tao Fontana
Yohmei Asakura Clarisse Renaldi
Kino Asakura Joseph (Joe)
Ryu Police

Chocolove Bus Driver
Faust-sensei VII Dr. Motors
Goldva Principal
Karim Charlotte
-Harusame- The Locket
 
The line up of characters doesn't fit, right? For example, Yoh as the gawky Mia, Hao as cheerleader, Amidamaru as a pet CAT, Anna as the kind-hearted Michael, and Faust VII as a mechanic (but the title doctor goes with it…) are some. And the love teams… well, quite better. Anyway, we can't exactly get an anime to fit a movie character; so it's fine. And the Kingdom of Genovia will be turned to Kingdom of Patch Village… ha-ha! Ah… and Michael is really Lilly's sister, but sad to say I can't really assign Anna as Manta's SISTER… [kinikilabutan ako eh! Kaya Lang ang talagang punto ng Princess Diaries ay akma rin sa Shaman King. Yung nangangailangan ng ruler… kaya nga lang walang labanan. By the way wala na palang SK character para sa Baron na gusting kumuha sa Genovian throne… so, yun. Di ko nalang i-memention. Ok?? Yun lang at pagtiyagaan sana ng babasa, ha-ha… di kasi pwedeng i-publish ang pics sa www.fanfiction.net. Kung gusto nio ng may pics, sa www.geocities.com/yuki_no_shoujo/PrinceDiaries.doc
 
 
 
Wala lang! Cge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
PROLOGUE:
 
 
 
A/N: This long fic begins now… but Yoh isn't as dumb and as gawk as Mia (Amelia) of Princess Diaries!!! ^_^ of course! Bear with ME kc I have just watched it last night…
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
"… Time for school!" Shilva called out from the other side of the house. He's wearing aprons. A boy was sitting by the window of his room.
 
"Stop daydreaming! You'll be late for school!" Shilva backed up again. Yoh came downstairs with an instant jump, and a ghost samurai then later accompanied him.
 
"Shilva, do you really think I can live as a normal boy?" Yoh asked "everyone says I can't… and…"
 
"Don't mind those jealous humans, Yoh… c'mon, go to school…" Shilva said.

"Bye…" he bade and went out the house. Yoh is 14 in age, and a shaman. He can see and let spirits dwell in his body. And because of that ability, he can communicate with ghosts, and all his friends are ghosts and spirits only. Arriving at school, the normal setting… again, he is more likely to be called invisible. He went to the locker area and met his best friend Manta.
 
"Hi Yoh! What's up?" he asked.
 
"Fine here…" the boy answered then a blonde-haired girl approached the two boys. She looks stern and serious. Then she looked carefully at Yoh.
 
"By the way, Yoh, this is Anna… my cousin, you've seen her a year ago, right?"
 
"Who wouldn't forget our first meeting?" Anna sarcastically added "hmmmph! I think my day's not good! I saw this certain Asakura boy again!"
 
Yoh inched away the girl as she has her arms crossed. Since the day she met Anna everything was cool, Yoh thinks, because she is the first girl who dared talk to him. Being that outcast since young, besides Manta, she came to talk and nag him. In those times, Yoh feels helpless in Anna's hands. Anyway, the three of them are able to see ghosts. Manta is not a shaman, and Anna is. But according to Anna:
 
"So be it, we are first cousins," she told them "but you unfortunately didn't get the shamanic traits and powers, only the ability to see ghosts…"
 
The actual thing is, Manta and Yoh are real slaves for `slave-driver' Anna Kyouyama. In awe, Yoh thinks why Anna is related or how to Manta Oyamada. True, in blood relations, things are acquired and same for the members of the family. Family… not that, it shouldn't be mentioned to Yoh again…
 
-----------------------------
 
 
So the day passed, seemingly the same happenings.
 
"Manta!" Yoh called "someone almost sat on me again!"
 
"Oh…. Next time you should really look around… people nowadays is careless." He advised his best friend. "Oh…"
 
"Why?"
"Remember, today is the debate!" Manta cried "prepare your speech!"
 
Afterwards…
 
"Ok. Ok…" their teacher Jun Tao began… "We will begin our debate with the affirmative side… led by Ellie!"
 
Loud applauses are heard all over the classroom.
 
"You know, our school must allow us to wear casual wear at school… because it's so cool!!!" she announced and showed off her spaghetti-strapped dress. The cheerleaders Hao, Horo Horo and Ren stood up & yelled.
 
"Ok, down Ellie, down… sit down and don't flaunt your body here!" Jun shouted as Ellie puts off her long skirt into a mini one.
 
"Now let's hear it from the negative side led by Yoh!"
 
"… What's my point again?" he asked Manta
 
"We need to wear uniforms because it's equalizers…" Manta whispered.
 
As Yoh stood up, scattered applause is heard.
 
"Um… um… you see… casual…" he began nervously "we…"
 
"Look at his hair!" Ren exclaimed "and that silly headphones!"
 
Yoh ran out of the class… and everyone exchanged clueless looks…
 
-----------------------------
 
 
"You threw up…" Shilva began as he entered the scene.
 
"C'mon, I wanna forget about it." Yoh said "it's not nice…"
 
"Oh, well, I'll just talk to your teacher.. To clear things up, that you're not good in public speaking." Shilva said "who's her again?"
 
"Ms. Tao, Jun Tao."
 
"Oh, alright, I'll come over your school." Shilva said. "By the way, your grandfather called…"
 
"Who?" Yoh asked. "The who?"
 
"Your grandfather, I mean, the live one!"
 
"Grandfather? I have a family?" he exclaimed "why will a man go here unexpectedly and tell me I am his grandson?!"

"Well, I haven't told you yet… he came here to have tea with you tomorrow, and he's expecting you to come."
 
"For 14 years you haven't told me any single thing about my family!" Yoh cried out "and he ignored me."

"Please?" Shilva asked "go there,"
 
Yoh sighed. "Of course I should go. And I'll tell him how I'd felt all these years."
 
"Don't do anything silly, Yoh." Shilva warned him.
 
"Alright, alright."
 
-----------------------------
 
TO BE CONTINUED!