Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ Shinzo Travels ❯ THe begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A long time ago a girl named Yakumo was born. Sorry to far back. *Creepy sounds found in a time machine* That's better. Now as I was saying. A long time ago a 4-year-old girl named Yakumo Tatsuro was having a chat with her mom. Actually she went into the kitchen while her mom was cutting beef and started asking her mom some questions that her mom didn't want to answer but she knew she should answer it truthfully.

"Mommy, why isn't daddy home yet?" Yakumo questioned.

This might have been one question she didn't want to answer because she didn't want to know why she asked. "Mommy why?" Yakumo asked again getting annoyed how long it took for her to respond.

"Well daddy is working on a new project and can't stop or something bad can happen." Her mom answered in relief that she could tell her doughtier

"Thank you for answering mommy," Yakumo said with a smile," but what bad thing could happen?"

" I'm not sure why do you ask Yakumo?" her mom got very worried when she asked.

" I saw people running around screaming 'run for your life' outside." When Yakumo said this she knew she was heading somewhere.

Her mom grabbed Yakumo and brought her to a garage just outside her dads work area. She placed Yakumo in a box surrounded by other boxes. "Yakumo stay here and wait for daddy and go with him."

"Why can't I go with you mommy?"

"What did I tell you?"

"Wait for daddy"

"Good, now if someone else comes I want you to run. Got that?"

"Yes mommy"

A few hours later Yakumo hears two voices. One sounds like her dads, the only problem was that it sounded much calmer than the people outside. The voice sounded comforting, but she decided that she should wait to se the face of the people. She was able to get a glimpse of their faces. They looked more like animals. One of them used their mind to read the others thoughts. Yakumo now knew what her dad was working on. That's why one sounded like her mom the other her dad. She knew her dad must have created both of them. Yakumo drifted off to sleep. Waking up to se and hear her dad. Her dad brought her to a lab where she was placed into a robot named Hacuba.

While she was in Hacuba a top closed above her and a gas formed around her putting her in a long sleep. Her dad made it so when Yakumo wakes up Hacuba would play a tape saying she has to find Shinzo and find all human survivors. Most likely in 50 years there would be a few survivors left. The machine was supposed to wake her in 50 years but some difficulties made it so she awoke in 500 years instead. When Yakumo awoke she was still 4 in spirit, had a body of a 17 year old and 500 in status, she was supposedly 504 years old. When she heard the message she knows what she has to do. Her destiny has changed because of the entrans. She has to find Shinzo. As much as she might love to destroy any entrans, but she doesn't believe in violence. The only big problem is she doesn't know where to look for Shinzo. She decides to do what she always used to when she had no idea where to go. She heads west.