Silent Mobius Fan Fiction ❯ Beggining or the End? ❯ Duel with the Lord of Illusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 Duel with the Lord of Illusions
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Silent Mobius but if I did I would have made the series longer way longer.
 
Authors Notes: Okay I forgot a few attack names because its been a long time since I seen the series but if you guys remember please let me know also I haven't seen the movie so don't ask me about that the same goes with the manga I have only seen the tv series and like I said this story takes place right after the series ended so if you guys have seen how the series ended in a incomplete end this story is to finish the series give it a real ending. Another thing is I don't know the age of the characters I only know Katsumi is twenty but Im going to guess so Ill start with Yuki since she's the youngest of the team I gonna guess she's eighteen follow by Lum Cheng who I think she's nineteen Kiddy seems to be twenty three Nami seems to be twenty like Katsumi Lebia seems to be around twenty five Mana seems to be twenty six going to twenty seven and Rally seems to be around thirty that's it I hope you enjoy the story so here we go.
 
 
 
Tokyo Airspace year 2026
 
 
 
Around the sky a medium size ship was flying near Tokyo airspace on the side of the ship the initials AMP were written, the ship continues to fly to its assign destination. Inside the ship were six women one had long blue hair and dark blue eyes wearing an AMP uniform next to her was what it seems to be a small skull looking face with blue eyes, on the other side of her there was another women but she had her hair tied in Chinese buns(like Chun Li from street fighter)her hair was colored dark purple and she also had dark purple eyes next to her was a golden color long staff the women was also wearing the same AMP uniform. Behind them was another women with long red hair and blue eyes she was also wearing a AMP uniform, next to her was another women who look younger than the rest she had brown hair she had a long yellow ribbon tying her hair in a pony tail she had brown eyes she was wearing a AMP uniform. Behind them was another women with the same AMP uniform she had long blond hair and crystal blue eyes, next to her was the last women of the group however she was the only women on the ship that wasn't wearing a AMP uniform instead she was wearing a white Shinto priestess robe she had short purple hair and purple eyes.
 
Well be arriving at our destination shortly” the women with the blond hair known as Lebia Maverick said
 
“Roger Lebia” the girl with the ponytail who was Yuki Saiko said
 
“Those Luciferhawks are gonna get one hell of a beating when Im done with them” the women with red hair known as Kiddy Phenil said
 
“Hold your enthusiasm when we get there Kiddy” Lebia said
 
“We have to be careful on this mission” the Shinto priestess known as Nami Yamaigumo said
 
Kiddy snorted” what's the big deal Nami were only going after one Luciferhawk” she said in a disappointed tone like she was expecting to fight more than just one
 
“One is enough for the one were looking for” Nami said in a worry tone
 
Lebia nodded” right this isn't a category three that were going after Kiddy it's a category one which means it's a strong one so we have to be careful when we engage it in combat”
 
“Which means our HGB-35 Power buster our useless against it” Yuki said
 
Kiddy smirk” my kind of fight”
 
The women with the Chinese buns who was known as Lum Cheng Wong sweat dropped at Kiddy's comment(how in the world is she still alive she's so reckless) she then turn her look to the women with the long blue hair who was known as Katsumi Liqueur but to the Luciferhawks she was known as the key to Nemesis, she hasn't said word since they left their new AMP headquarters since their old headquarters was destroy due to Luciferhawks attack and Lebia ended up activating the satellite Donald to destroy the whole headquarters.
 
Lum Cheng continue to look at Katsumi who had a down expression on her face she couldn't help but sigh she knew why she look so depressed and she couldn't blame her for everything that has happened. The Luciferhawk looking for her since she was the key to their world Nemesis, then the thing that broke her soul completely was the murder of her boyfriend Robert Device at the hands of Ganossa Maximilliam to being in control of the evil sword Medium that it was Kiddy the one who saved her from Medium's grasp by making her stab her with the evil sword.
 
“Hey Katsumi you okay?” Lum Cheng said she curse under her breath thinking it was a stupid question after everything that has happened to her
 
Katsumi broke from her daze and looked to the Chinese sorceress she gave her a fake smile” Im al right Lum Cheng don't worry about me”
 
Lum Cheng nodded in response she could obviously tell she was lying and she didn't blame her she thought if there was a way to cheer her up but after what she went through cheering her up was going to be impossible the only thing that she could think off is to give her some time until her wounds are heal but with the deep wounds she's been given it will take time lots and lots of time for then to heal or they may never heal.
 
“Were here” Lebia said as she log on the computer of the ship” Tokyo Harbor according to the computer the Luciferhawk is located at warehouse number 6”
 
Katsumi nodded” roger lets go” she got up from her seat along with Kiddy Nami LumCheng and Yuki
 
“Ill be monitoring your progress from here” Lebia said
 
The group nodded and left the ship Kiddy went to Lebia” hey Lebia you may better put the Graviton Gun on stand by just in case”
 
Lebia nodded” roger Ill be preparing it if you need it this Luciferhawk is strong so we have to be prepare for the worst”
 
Kiddy nodded and left the ship to join with the others, the group were now walking and passing the number warehouses until they finally reach number six. When they reach warehouse number six they went to attack position Nami took out a couple seal tags on one hand while on the other she took out a small dagger which was dagger of Kirin the weapon to the heir of the Yamaigumo house, Kiddy pull out a gun like she didn't need it anyway with her inhuman strength Katsumi called forth her own weapon the small skull looking face that was accompany her transform to reveal a long demonic sword it was her sword Grospoliner the sword that once belong to her father Gigelf Liqueur Lum Cheng prepare her own weapon Jesso which was a long golden staff its able to increase the user's magic capabilities and Yuki pull out a gun and just like Kiddy she didn't need it since she could use her psychic powers although her powers hasn't completely awaken yet. Kiddy grab the door handle and look at the group who nodded in response she slowly turn it over and open the door they enter the warehouse which it was full of crates and some machines to carry then they weren't any people so it was safe to engage the enemy. They continue to walk in the warehouse waiting for the Luciferhawk to show up but instead nothing happen they looked at all directions and they still couldn't see anything.
 
“Hey Nami can you sense that Luciferhawk?” Kiddy said a little annoyed
 
The Shinto shook her head in confusion” no I don't sense anything I swear I could sense it before we came here”
 
“That's strange” came the voice of Lebia coming from their communications” I detected a Luciferhawk before we arrived at the harbor the location was in warehouse number six”
 
“What could have happened?” Yuki said
 
Kiddy smirk” maybe it chicken out and run away”
 
“That would be too good to be true” Lum Cheng retorted
 
“Lum Cheng is right there's no way a category three would just run away like that” Katsumi said
 
“Wait” Nami said all of the sudden getting the attention of the group” I sense something it's the Luciferhawk but something's wrong?”
 
“What is it?” Kiddy said puzzle
 
“Nami's right there is a Luciferhawk in the warehouse, but Im getting more than just one reading” Lebia said
 
“Lebia I thought you said it was only one” Katsumi said
 
“Looks like an ambush” Lum Cheng said
 
Kiddy grin” even better”
 
Nami gasp” its moving”
 
The group looked at all directions to find the Lucifehawk but instead they still couldn't see anything.
 
“Nami are you sure that the Luciferhawk is here?” Katsumi said
 
The Shinto priestess only nodded in response she immediately gasp in shock” IT'S BEHIND US”
 
The group turn the other way around and gasp at the fact that it wasn't a Luciferhawk like Nami predicted but instead it was the forklift they saw when they first enter the warehouse it was running at them at high speed. The group dodge the incoming forklift but before the forklift hit the wall of the warehouse it vanish, the group was confuse when they looked at the spot where the forklift was they gasp the forklift was there it was like it was never activated in the first place, the group was confused and rather dumbfounded.
 
“Okay what just happened?” Kiddy said dumbfounded
 
“Yeah Nami didn't you say that the Luciferhawk was behind us” Lum Cheng said
 
“That's strange I could have swear that it was right behind us but instead it was just the forklift” Nami said
 
“Yeah but the forklift is over there and it look like it hasn't move at all” Yuki said pointing to the forklift
 
“And what was the thing that we saw just now it look like a forklift if you ask me” Kiddy said
 
“Lets be on our guard this Luciferhawk seems to be tricky” Katsumi said
 
“Not tricky a master” a mysterious voice said
 
Before he group could start looking where the voice come from a figure appear before them it was a Luciferhawk al right it was colored black it had sharp claws and on its feet too it had bat like wings and it had one eye colored blood red. The Luciferhawk was floating above the group it slowly went to the ground and it only was looking at Katsumi.
 
“We finally meet Katsumi Liqueur” the Luciferhawk said
 
Katsumi didn't say anything she just took Grosspoliner ready to attack the group follow to attack making the Luciferhawk chuckle” well it seems you don't fell like talking at all”
 
“Oh shut up and bring it” Kiddy spat
 
The Luciferhawk chuckle even more” as you wish” after he said that the entire warehouse was cover by the same Luciferhawk making the group confused
 
“Oh great illusions like one wasn't enough” Lum Cheng said
 
“Lebia can you find the real one?” Katsumi said reaching her communication
 
“Im afraid I can't the Luciferhawk is somehow jamming the sensors but Ill try to find a way it seems he can create illusions and not just plain illusions but identical illusions” Lebia said
 
“Oh I get it he must have created the illusion of the forklift and it look very real too” Nami said
 
“How are we going to find the real one?” Yuki said
 
“I have a plan” Nami said she then took a couple of tag seals” Ill use the tag seals to destroy the illusions while you guys try to find the real one”

“So well have to attack every last one until we find the real one fine by me” Hyddy said
 
The group nodded and charge at the illusions Nami threw her tag seals hitting a couple a couple of illusion clones once the tag seals hit them they vanish. Kiddy use her gun to hit the illusion clones of the Luciferhawk, Lum Cheng use Jesso and cast a water spell hitting more illusion clones. Yuki fire her gun hitting more clones while Katsumi use Grosspoliner to slash more clones. In a couple of minutes all of the clones were gone leaving only the real one standing in front of them.
 
“So much for you illusions” Kiddy taunt
 
“Its over you Luciferhawk” Katsumi said pointing Grosspoliner at him
 
The Luciferhwak only laugh in amusement” don't underestimated me I am Vizar the Lord of Illusions my illusions will destroy you” he created more illusion clones of himself
 
“Again you're not very original are you?” Lum Cheng said
 
Vizar chuckle” only this time you won't be able to hit then”
 
“Well see about that” Katsumi said as she raise Grosspoliner and hit the clones she gasp when the clones didn't vanish instead Grosspoliner faze throught then like they were ghosts
 
Kiddy fire her gun again but the bullets went trough the clones” hey what gives we can't hit then now”
 
(I see he can create identical illusions and he can make then faze this going to be a little complicated to defeat him) Nami thought
 
Vizar chuckle(now its time to break them emotionally) he made the clones vanish leaving only five
 
“What are you planning to do you bastard?” Kiddy said
 
Vizar didn't say anything he only vanish from sight, one clone step toward Kiddy and change its physical turning into something or rather someone very familiar to Kiddy. Kiddy became enrage when she saw standing in front of her was now longer a Vizar illusion clone but a muscle with gray pants and a blue shirt he had blue hair and he had red eyes it was none other than the cyborg Megadyne that was responsible for destroying part of her body and the responsible to change her body into cyborg parts.
 
Kiddy was so blinded in rage that she completely forgot the fact that it was just an illusion she tighten her fist in anger and charge at the cyborg” MEGADYNE YOU BASTARD DIE” she launch a punch at him but it didn't hit him it went trough him
 
“WHAT THE” Kiddy said shock
 
The cyborg launch a punch at her hitting her in the face and sending her to wall of the warehouse.
 
“KIDDY” the group shouted
 
Yuki was about to go to check if she was al right but one of the Vizar clones went at her and change its shape into another person, a person that Yuki knew very well he was an older man with light brown hair and brown eyes he had a scar on his face crossing his nose and he was wearing a brown business suit. Yuki went to tears at the sight of the person in front of her it was none other than her boyfriend whom she meet in the past and fell in love with only in this time he was older than her way older.
 
Yuki broke into tears” T…..T…Toru is that really you but it can't be you die but how?” she was going to give him a crushing hug when she stop and saw that the look of her supposed boyfriend he had a very angry look” Toru what's wrong?”
 
The illusion of Toru growl” what's wrong isn't it obvious its YOU you're nothing but a childish pathetic girl I can't believe I fell in love with you what was I thinking I must have gone crazy what did I ever saw in you?” he gave her a cold glare
 
Yuki fell on her knees when she heard what her boyfriend just told her more tears came out of her brown eyes she could also feel her heart breaking into a million pieces she couldn't what she just heard the same sweet kind and caring man she meet in the past and fell in love with has just hurt her feelings like a dagger piercing her heart.
 
Yuki try to calm herself down she thought that this could be some kind of nightmare that maybe if she closed her eyes and open then that she will be in her bed she did but nothing happened it wasn't a nightmare at all it was real Toru really hate her, she looked into his brown eyes and saw nothing but hatred in then he really did hate her.
 
“Toru…..how…..how can you say that to me I…..I….I thought you loved me I though you love the coffee I made for you” Yuki said her face full tears
 
Toru snorted” oh please I don't love you Yuki and I hate your damn coffee its sucks”
 
Yuki cry even more she crawl into a small ball and cry she was so hurt that she didn't care if the Luciferhawks comes and kills her there was no point in living the man she have consider to love hated her she continues to cry while Toru continue his verbal assault on her.
 
Lum Cheng was standing in front of another Vizar clone he then change shape turning into an old man with a long white beard and wearing a triangular hat and a green robe the Chinese sorceress recognize the old man as her grandfather Avalanche Wong.
 
“Grandpa why are you here?” Lum Cheng said
 
The old man only shook his head sadly while looking at his granddaughter” Lum Cheng I couldn't be anymore disappointed in you”
 
Lum Cheng's eyes widened” what?”
 
“I have high hopes for you but I was wrong you're nothing but a disappointment to the Wong family” Avalanche said
 
“How can you say that grandpa I have prove myself to you that Im a good sorceress” Lum Cheng said while trying to hold her tears
 
“You will never prove yourself to me you're not worthy of wielding Jesso my son was better than you and you Lum Cheng YOU WILL NEVER SURPASS HIM” Avalanche shouted in rage
 
Lum Cheng couldn't hold her tears anymore she cry while looking a his grandfather who was still glaring at her” grandpa you……know I……want to be as strong as my father I” she didn't finish
 
“You will never be as strong as him you're a bad copy of my son” Avalanche said
 
That was enough for the Chinese sorceress she fell on her knees and cry her heart out she has been shun and hated by her grandfather she continues to cry and hope that it was nothing but a bad dream.
 
Nami stood facing another Vizar clone, the illusion clone change shape taking the form of a young man wearing a Shinto priest robe like her he had short black hair and purple eyes she knew who his man it was her father Yugo Yamaigumo.
 
Nami gasp in shock” f…..father it can't be you're supposed to be death”
 
“You're not my daughter” Yugo hiss
 
“What?” Nami said shock
 
“My daughter would never be a failure, you're a failure to the Yamaigumo house hold” Yugo said anger in his voice
 
Nami gasp” t…th..that's not true father I….I have past the test to become the heir of the Yamaigumo house hold my grandfather said so”
 
“My father must have made a mistake because when I look at you I see nothing but a failure you made me sick” Yugo said in a cold tone
 
Nami was shock at what she jus heard coming from her father slowly her tears started to fall she sob silently to think that her own blood would call her a failure. She continue to cry and let the tears hit the floor while her father laughs at her.
 
The last of the Vizar illusion clones transform in front of Katsumi and took the shape of a young man with blond hair blue eyes wearing a police uniform Katsumi froze and went to tears at the man in front of her who was her boyfriend Robert Device.
 
Katsumi choke between sobs” R….R….Roy its really you oh my god this can't be I mean you” she paused as she went at him to hug him and kissed him she has miss him dearly with all her heart
 
Roy looked at her with fear and hatred” don't come any closer you monster” he gave her a cold stare
 
Katsumi gasp” what are you talking about Roy? Its me don't you recognize me?” her tears were still coming out
 
“Yeah I know who you are but I don't want to be near you you're a Luciferhawk I will never be with a Luciferhawk I HATE LUCIFERHAWKS I HATE YOU” Roy hiss
 
Katsumi was shock it was her worst nightmare come true the man she loves hates her for being a half Luciferhawk she thought that he understood her and that he loves her and he will never leave her side and know he hated her. She has never felt such pain, the pain of heartbreak and the pain of rejection she couldn't even look into his eyes anymore she fell on her knees and let the tears fall she cry her heart out not caring for anything in the world.
 
Vizar appeared above the five broken women he gave an evil chuckle(now's my chance to attack them and finish them off)
 
“Evryone can you hear me listen to me this is all trick this is nothing but an illusion from the Luciferhawk don't let it over power you” Lebia's voice came from their communicators
 
Lum Cheng eyes widened and glare at the illusion that took the form of her grandfather” Lebia's right you're not my grandfather my grandfather would never said those mean things now be gone you damn illusion” she took Jesso and perform an fire spell that hit the illusion making it disappear
 
Kiddy look to the cyborg in front of her “ I should it know but I let my anger took the best of me but now I know you're not real because I turn you into scrap you pile of junk”
 
Megadyne went at her with a punch but she block it and she counter with a punch of her own sending the cyborg a few feet away from her the cyborg disappear after hitting the wall of the warehouse.
 
Yuki dry her tears and gave an angry look to the fake Toru” the real Toru loved me he loved me for real and you are NOT HIM” she use her psychic powers sending him away from her the fake Toru vanish
 
Nami has already realized the truth and she use Goshinto slashing the fake vision of her father. Katsumi go to her feet and she slowly look to her fake boyfriend her eyes were full of anger she couldn't believe she has felt for something so ridiculous Roy never hated her even if she was a half Luciferhawk he accepted her and that's why he has made love to her even giving her a child.
 
“GET OUT MY SIGHT YOU FAKE” Katsumi shouted in anger as she took Grosspoliner making the long sword glow she slash the fake vision of Roy making him vanish
 
“Impressive” Vizar said as he appeared in front of the group” you were able to stop my strongest illusions”
 
“We just had enough of you and now its time to finish you” Katsumi said
 
Vizar laugh” really and just how are you gonna do that?” all of the sudden a dozen of illusion clones from Vizar have appeared covering the whole warehouse
 
Kiddy growl” dammit not this again”
 
“Don't worry Kiddy I will help you locate the real one I have manage to repair the sensors of the computer” Lebia's voice” I found him the real one is next to the forklift”
 
Nami didn't wasted no time as she threw a tag seal hitting the real Vizar and making the whole illusions disappear” my tag seals reduce your energy and your abilities”
 
“In other words you you're screwed” Kiddy said as she punch the Luciferhawk sending him to the other side of the warehouse” that's payback for creating that Megadyne”
 
“Time to finish you of” Katsumi said as she prepared Grosspoliner making the sword glow she charge at the injured Luciferhawk and slash him turning the Luciferhawk into dust
 
“You did it Katsumi” Lum Cheng said happy
 
Katsumi smile at the group” come everyone lets go back”
 
The group nodded and were about to leave the warehouse when suddenly
 
“Very impressive Katsumi” a sinister voice said
 
Katsumi gasp in shock she then change her expression to a angry on she knew very well the owner of the voice how could she forget that voice. Suddenly in front of her appeared an older man who seems to be in his early thirties with white hair and yellow eyes and he was wearing a long black coat with a vampire neck(like the one Dracula wears) his yellow eyes were focused on Katsumi. The rest of the AMP took a fighting stance at the stranger while Katsumi was glaring at him.
 
“Ganossa” Katsumi hiss
 
The group gasp” what he's Ganossa” Yuki said
 
“So he's the one responsible for sending Luciferhawks here” Nami said
 
“This is great if we get rib of him well be one step closer to stop the Luciferhwak from taking over the earth” Kiddy said
 
“Yeah lets get rib of him” Lum Cheng said
 
Katsumi didn't say anything she was still glaring at Ganossa who hasn't taken his gaze from her, Ganossa on the other hand gave her amused look” my Katsumi you really have become strong I wonder if you are stronger than master Gigelf”
 
Katsumi kept glaring at him” why don't we found out shall we?” she prepare Grosspoliner ready to attack
 
Ganossa chuckle” yes you do have some personal vendetta against me then we should fight and settle this matter once and for all but not here”
 
“What's wrong are you scared of facing us right now?” Kiddy taunt
 
“That's just it this fight will consist of myself and Katsumi no one else” Ganossa said
 
“What forget it there's no way were agreeing to that” Lum Cheng said
 
The rest were going to protest against Ganossa's decision but Katsumi stop them in their tracks” yes I accept your terms Ganossa you and me one on one the AMP won't interfere in this fight however Im expecting that you do the same and no Luciferhawks will interfere are we clear?”
 
“Of course Im been looking forward to fight you for a while Katsumi” Ganossa said
 
“The same goes for me” Katsumi said still glaring at him
 
Ganossa could see the hatred burning in Katsumi's dark blue eyes he only chuckle at her sight” then come tomorrow at midnight at the abandoned chapel located in the northern district Ill be waiting” with that he vanish from the warehouse
 
Katsumi look at her companions and saw that they had worry looks on their faces especially from Yuki and Lum Cheng” lets go back to report to the director” she didn't say nothing more as she left the warehouse
 
Kiddy sighed” come on lets go back” she left along with Yuki and Lum Cheng
 
“Lebia did you heard that?” Nami said as she spoke trough her communication
 
“Yeah I did unfortunately the director is not gonna like this one bit” Lebia's voice
 
“I know I just hope Katsumi knows what she's doing” Nami said before leaving the warehouse it seems they were going to have to talk a lot when they return to headquarters namely Katsumi's fight with Ganossa
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
I finally know the ages of the characters and it nowhere near I guessed but forget it Im not gonna change ages I want to correct on the Luciferhawk category, category three are the weakest so Vizar was a category one since the strongest are category one and four so far that is anyway please send me your comments and reviews I promise the story will get better well farewell until the next chapter.