Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ 3.5: The Continuation of Complete Nonsense ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3.5: The Continuation of Complete Nonsense

"GRRRRR ARGGGGGGGHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Amori charged forward and pulled the cardboard cutout out of Averi's hands, "AVERI! What the HELL are you doing!"

"I was just giving us a dramatic cliffhanger to end on. See, Godzilla!"

"But that's not even an Anime!"

"But it's the same country!"

Just then Darien, having been called by Serena, showed up with Rini. "Are we interrupting something?"

Averi's eyes became big hearts, "Wow! Your cute!" She immediately glomped his arm, "I wanna take you home and love you, and hug you, and-"

"HEY! Darien's MY guy!" Serena yelled.

"She's scarring me!" Darien yelped as the blood circulation was cut off by the glomping.

"HEY!" Rini yelled and stomped Averi's foot. Averi dropped her hold on Darien, who took off running away.

"Come back my love!" Averi ran after him.

"YOUR love? I don't think so!" Serena ran after her.

"Serena! Come back here!" Raye yelled at her and ran after her too.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Rini yelled and ran after them all.

Fillia and Mina were still having their discussion on beauty while Amori discussed Xellos's condition with the cats.

"I have found you rabbit!" Ruebeus appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh my god! It's Ruebeus!"

"He appeared out of nowhere!"

"Yes I appeared out of nowhere, that is my hometown on the dark moon. Population 350."

"What do you want!"

"I've come for the girl!"

"Wait, now I'm confused…" Averi scratched her head, "I thought you wanted a rabbit."

"I do."

Meanwhile the girls and Darien had all transformed and Sailor Mercury and Jupiter had showed up.

"Well, here!" Grabs Tuxedo Masks hat and pulls out a white rabbit and hands it to Ruebeus, "There you go, have a nice day!"

"I don't want a rabbit, I want the girl!"

"Geez, I just hate it when guys can't decide on what they want…" Amori commented, "First a rabbit, then a girl, then a rabbit, and back to the girl again…MAKE UP YOUR MIND!"

"I want the rabbit with the pink hair!"

"Ok, now your calling it a rabbit and a hare?"

"And what's with the pink….oh I get….are you a little fruity? Hey Xellos! This one's right up your alley!"

"Did someone call for Sailor Secret!" Xellos prances up to Amori and Averi.

"NO! We- Xellos…." Amori looks down at Xellos's legs, "When did you shave your legs?"

"Ew…..Xellos, I don't even want to know…O.O" Averi said, taking a step away from Xellos.

"I always have them shaved, they feel smooth and-"

"ENOUGH! YOU THREE ARE ANNOYING!" Ruebeus shouted, and threw some of his dark moon energy stuff at them, shocking all three of them.

"Ah! That tickled!" Xellos laughed his old evil laugh.

"That laugh, Xellos, are you feeling better?" Amori asked him.

"Yes, yes I am"

Amori looked down at her safari outfit, which was burnt on the edges, "HE BURNT MY OUTFIT!"

"Well, he scorched my hair!" Averi yelled, playing with the still steaming hair.

"COME HERE, YOU RED HAIRED-CHRISTMAS COLORED FREAK!"

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

The two girls jumped Reubeus and proceeded to kick his ass.

"Well….." Xellos shook his head and handed the camera to Sailor Jupiter to videotape him.

"So ends another……..interesting, and quite frankly scary and stupid chapter of Anime Adventure! Make sure to get your votes in for the next one! Here are the remaining ones, plus one I just decided now to add because I feel like it and….I can. And we decided to take out Rayearth because it had the least amount of votes.

Fushigi Yuugi

Martian Successor Nadesico

Record of Lodoss War

Rurouni Kenshin Sorcerer Hunters

So there are your choices, make sure to vote!"

"Wow…..he's so cute…..he looks like my old boyfriend!" Sailor Jupiter drooled.

"Um…I can take that back now" Grabs the camera.

"Shouldn't you stop them?" Sailor Moon asked Xellos, pointing at the girls who were still beating up Reubeus.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm No. Any time their aren't beating up me is a good time."

The End (of this part)

We do not own the Slayers or Sailor Moon, So…….LEAVE US ALONE!