Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Christmas ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas Slayers Chapter 2: Spell

Disclaimer: I don't own Slayers, although I would like to.

"What do you mean that you can turn Mr. Zelgadis, back in to a human?"

"Well as I was saying, the book that I was hit over the head for, it had a spell. But I need you guys to hit me again."

"I want to do it." Zelgadis said, "For this spell is for me and I should be the one with the privilege to hit her."

NO one could come up with a better reason than that.

"But shouldn't we tie Miss Lina up so she can't Dragon Slave everyone?" Amelia said sitting down.

"Yea you guys better. I don't want to kill anyone. At least not yet."

Gourry and Zelgadis got the rope from there packs and tied Lina's hands and feet together and then wrapped the rope around her to make sure that she did not get loose.

"Ready Miss Lina?"

"As I'll ever be." Lina said taking a deep breath. "Zel smack me."

Zelgadis raised the mallet and swung it with all that he had. (A/V: Don't you just love Zell??) It made a sicking CRACK what it hit Lina's skull.

"Were am I?" Lina said after the mallet hit her.

"Miss Lina??"

"Why am I here, where's mama and Luna?"

"Oh no! She's a little kid." Zelgadis cried.

"No don't you get it she was a little kid then. So she's going to be a little kid." Gourry said sitting back.

"Did that come from him?" Amelia asked pointing at Gourry.

"Yea weird!?" Zelgadis said as his jaw dropped.

"Miss Lina, do you remember a spell from your book that says any thing about turning a cirmen in to a human?"

"Uhm… I think so."

"Can you cast it?" Amelia asked crossing her fingers.

"No, its black magic, but I can tell you it." Lina said.

"So does it Miss Lina"

"Fire and blood give to your lowly servant. You got this?" Lina asked and looked at everyone, they were writing on everything from paper to stone then they nodded. "The power to heal this lowly soul, with the moon and stars give me the healing power to turn the lowly soul back."

"Are you sure that is what it said?" Gourry asked.

"YEP!! Now can I please go home, so I can play with Luna?"

"What you not afraid of your sister?" Amelia asked, remembering the last time Lina and Luna were together. "But you're afraid of your sister."
"Why would I be afraid of Luna??" Lina asked, "Now let me go."

"Zelgadis, NOW!"

And again Zelgadis let go and smacked her once again.

"Miss Lina."

"Let me sleep."

Gourry placed a hand on Amelia's shoulder "Let me."

Amelia stepped aside, wondering what was going to happen.

"Lina, Luna wants you."

"AHHH! HIDE ME, SOME WERE PLEASE!!" Lina screamed sitting straight up and tried to crawl under something.

"Lina your sister is not here."
"What!" Lina screamed, and then tried to move her hands perform the fireball. But when she could not move them she looked down and remembered what happened before. "So, did you get what we want?"

"Yes, Miss Lina." Amelia pointed at the pile of tablets, and such sitting next to her.

"That's the whole spell??"

"Nope that's just what we wrote it on several different papers."

~!@#$%^&*()_+Outside+_)(*&^%$#@!~

"Well looks like everything is going as planed."

"Luna, I think that was smart. They love each other but they don't know it."

"Right Xellso, but with this spell I will make sure."

"But you two do know that you will get coal if it fails, their driving me nuts, with the same wished for the last 2 years."

"Yes sir." Both Luna and Xellos said dejectedly.

~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~

"All right guys here it goes." Lina said cracking her knuckles. Everyone got behind her but Zellgadis, he stood infront of her.

~!@#$%^&*()OUTsIdE+_)(*&^%$#@!~

"There starting!" Xellos said heatedly.

"All right!" Luna said and listened. Then she started her spell, " Blood redder than red, emotion that runs deep, bring the love that runs deep, make them admitted that they love each other."

~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~

Lina finished the spell. Everyone stood there watching for something. But there still stood Zelgadis, still the same way.

"Well Lina, what now?"

"I don't know! I was only 7 when I read that! I'm sorry Zel."

Gourry took Lina in his arms to give her a hug. "Don't worry we'll just keep looking, even thought I Love you."

"Even if you are still Crimian, I Love you Zelgadis. I'm willing to give up my thrown for you." Amelia said, running to Zelgadis and wrapping her arms around him.

Both Zelgadis and Lina looked at there counter parts. Lina got a big smile on her face, and gave Gourry a kiss.

Zelgadis looked deep in to Amelia's big blue eyes. Zelgadis knew he would never be able to say what she wants out loud. Zelgadis bent his head and said softly in her ear. "I love you too but I will not let you give up your birth right."

Amelia looked at Zelgadis and simple stated, "As long as you're with me I don't care."

~!@#$%^&*()OUTsIdE+_)(*&^%$#@!~

"There we go." Luna said with a big smile.

"I guess you two, do care about them."

"Yes Santa, I do love my sister." Luna said

"And I like to play with there minds." Xellos said winking out

Luna also started to walk away when Santa placed a hand on to Luna's shoulder. "My dear there is the little matter on what happed to Lina when she was 7. That equals about ten pounds of coal."

Santa and Luna both disappared in to the snow storm.

~!@#$%^&*()OUTsIdE+_)(*&^%$#@!~

And as they say the rest is history. Amelia and Zelgadis got married and ruled just and wisely.

While Lina and Gourry on the other hand, they kept robbing the bandits, and after about another year they settled with Amelia and Zelgadis.

A/N: Hey, another fic done. I think that, it when very well.