Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers: Fight for the Future! ❯ Chapter 4: Coffee! Fighting over the strongest brew? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Place Your Web Page Title Here





Chapter 4: Coffee! Fighting over the strongest brew?

"Miss Lina, my feet hurt. Can we PLEASE take a rest now?"
"Of course... NOT Amelia! We have to find someplace to eat first!"
"But Miss Lina..."
"What?"
"WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!"
"AHHHH!" Lina facefaulted, then shook her head. "So? There's bound to be a restaurant around here somewhere." KC, Tym, and Gourry were beyond commenting at this point.

They came out in to a clearing. Right in front of them was... Zelgadis! Who did you think? Santa Clause? Anyway, Zelgadis was fighting something, and it looked like he was loosing. Amelia ran up behind him and cast a Ra Tilt. The monster avoided it and smirked. Everyone except Zelgadis gasped and sweatdropped.

"Miss Lina, isn't that..."
"Yeah Amelia, that's the same Mazoku that attacked us last time. FireBALL!" The Mazoku phased out and the fireball hit a tree. He appeared next to Tym. She screamed and ran behind KC. KC sweatdropped, but held her hands out, ready to cast any spell that came to mind at the thing if it attacked.
"No fear. I'm not here to kill you. This time anyway. My mission is to destroy you though, don't doubt that. As for my name... You can call me Kayol." With that the Mazoku disappeared.

Everyone looked at Zelgadis. Zelgadis looked back at everyone. Then he sighed.
"I suppose you want me to go with you?"
Nod.
"To help you fight something or other?"
Nod.
"Fine, fine. Not like I have anything better to do, such as find a cure..."

KC snickered quietly. "All you have to do is use a really good loofah pad... AHHH!" Amelia started chasing the elf with a Hammer of Justice.
"You leave my Zelgadis alone!"
Zel sweatdropped. "Amelia..."

After Lina had managed to get Amelia to stop chasing KC they finally found a nearby village with a restaurant. Lina, Gourry, KC, and Amelia managed to eat them out of business. Unfortunately, KC and Zelgadis started fighting over the coffee.
"I can't live without my coffee!" KC cried, yanking on the cup.
Zelgadis yanked back. "But it's MY coffee!"
"Mine!"
"MINE!"
"MINE!!!!"