Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers High ❯ Meet the guys-girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Slayers High: Anything is possible!

By Sakura-no-Tamashi

A/n: I just It just hit me! Slayers in high it AU and OOC! Prepare for everything! The reason? In this high school anything and everything can happen. A/Z, L/G, A/X, F/X yes you heard right and F/Z.: D All these couples will exist. How? Just read!

~*~*~

It was another usual morning and Slayers High. It was a beginning of a new week. A begin of throwing paper balls at his crush to annoy her. Xellos sighed. He was in love with a girl that had the perfect boyfriend. Only his best friend/enemy told him he might have a chance. Then being chased around by an angry blonde with mace-sama. "Xellos! Get dressed you going to be late for school." Said a voice. "Hai, okaasan!" he yelled back and groaned into his pillow another day of his angel sitting to a monster. "Oh will you be a dear and take your little brother to school. Talk in English dear. Not many of are big fans of anime!" It wasn't a question it was a command. "Alright mom, Ill take him to school." Said Xellos and began to get dressed. He was happy and miserable it was Monday. He saw the gal of is dreams…with her boyfriend. "Now what to wear so she notice me?" he asked himself. "Big brother what are you doing?" asked a little boy. "Sore wa himitsu desu!" said Xellos. His little brother knew what it meant but he still face faulted. He began to get dressed. (As I side note his father is Japanese and he only beginning to teach his youngest son Japanese. Their mother thinks it comes from watching too much anime.)

~*~*~

Another Monday, another beginning of horrible week. Its not that she didn't like her boyfriend. It was well... how could she explain it. She felt like she was on a leash. True she was a good student and a cheerleader. It's only natural for her to date the most popular guy in school. He liked no loved her. Showered her with gifts. But absolutely no freedom. His idea of fun was a night at the library and studying. It not like she didn't like studying or the library. It was what the mostly did. He was smart and loved debating. At least she knew she could glare at a certain boy today. True he was annoying. All the things he did. Telling everyone. "Now that a secret." She never told anybody. In truth she was quite fond of him. Okay throwing paper was immature but that didn't' mean she didn't enjoy it. He was cute a trickster too. "Amelia, Lina says she'll be over to pick you up in 10 minutes." Yelled her father. "Okay Daddy!" she yelled back. She looked into her closet. She laid out a pink tube top with jeans and white heeled sandals. In two minutes her record time she took her shower and was dressed. She put on Sparkling Glamour lotion, a touch of lipstick, eye shadow and some perfume. "Zel will think I dress for him. I'm not." She said aloud. The only reason I'm still dating him because his father business needs it. For L-sama sake her bought me a genuine fur coat and bought me a Gucci designer dress and shoes. His parents were rich for L-sama sake! She grabbed her book bag. "Sigh. Another day with dealing with a guy she only likes. I dress up for Xellos not Zelgadis." She said to herself. "Amelia, Lina's here! Yelled her father "Coming!" she yelled back. She ran down the stair.

~*~*~

Its was Monday. Finally! It was today to be with his Ame-chan! The only thing he worried about was the boy that bothered her. Xellos Metallium. Throwing paper balls at his Amelia! She sent glares at him. He was trying to steal her away from him. No matter she was in love with him not Xellos. Damn trickster priest. "Priest? Now where did that come from?" he thought. He combs his blue hair and got dressed. "Zelgadis Greywords are you ready yet. The limo is waiting and your eggs benedict are getting cold!" "Okay kaasan! I'm almost done! I'll be down in a minute." Yelled back Zel. He smiled at himself in the mirror. "Don't you look handsome today." he said to the mirror. "Talking to your self Narcissus?" asked a voice behind him. "Oh it's just you Eris." "Yeah, it's me. Who else would I be? Were you expecting gramps, or the Easter bunny?" she said. She duck and ran. But not before she was hit with a pillow. "The only thing I don't about school s that Xellos and his friend/enemy Filia Ul Copt keeps staring at my back when I'm not looking. It's unnerving." He fixed his hair one last time at raced downstairs. Several minutes later he came back up grabbed a book bag and went down the stairs. He looked like a blur.

~*~*~

Lina Inverse was not a very patient girl. She admitted that. She saw her friend Amelia raced out the door. "Hey, Lina" said her long time friend. She smirked. "I see we got all dolled up for a certain someone, ne?" she said. "Iie Lina-san!" responded the ebony hair girl. "Hm. Who did you dress up for? I know the love of your life Zelgadis." She said Smiling. (^_^) She peeked one eye open to see her reaction. Yep, she is blushing! She dressed up for her Zelly-chan. Lina thought to her self. "Lina-san aren't we going the wrong way to pick up Filia-san? Lina-san?" said Amelia. "L-sama! Iie we're going right way." "Lina-san is that perfume I smell and your were your 'guy catching' clothes. It seems possible. "Did dress up for Gourry-san?" asked Amelia?" "Iie! I would never dress up for the baka!" she said aloud. "Some things never change. You're a couple but you still insult him!" said Amelia and laughed. "Amelia!" said a far off voice. "Lina! Matte!" yelled a voice in the distance. "Filia-san" said Amelia and waved! "Ame-chan. You can call me Filia-chan or Fi-chan." "Gomen. Filia-san it's a habit." Filia rolls her eyes at her friend. "Ne, Lina-chan you dressed up for Gourry-san?" asked Filia. "Iie!" says Lina. "Not only is Gourry-san captain of the football team, debate, straight a student and nominated the hottest guy in school he also has an IQ of 3600." (I am making this up minna!) Said Amelia. "Ame-chan Fi-chan! Not to mention he's a damned good kisser!" said Lina and they both shrieked with glee. "Ne, let get to school." Said Amelia.

~*~*~

I've known Amelia all my life! I know she doesn't like Zelgadis. I know she likes my best friend/enemy Xellos. He has a chance. I know it! If Zel would leave her alone for a… I got an idea! I hope Gourry-kun will help. He's like Amelia's big brother figure. A shame that Amelia saw here mother and sister killed in front of her own eyes. No seven year old should see blood, death and vengeance. She was so young. She doesn't need a serious student/guy like Zel. She doesn't need to act like trophy or prized. So he does give her stuff but it still doesn't make her very happy. "Filia?" "Nani?" asked the blond. "Are you listening?" asked a P.Oed Lina. "Iie! Gomen minna! Anou… I just remember Gourry-san promised to teach me err Cantonese! Ja!" I said and ran as fast as I could. "Lina, I didn't know Gourry-kun knew Cantonese." Said Amelia. "Neither did I. But it's probably a genius thing." "A genius thing? What in L-sama's name does that mean?" asked Amelia. "You know geniuses hate to brag about how smart they are. They sometimes hate being abnormal. But Gourry case is different he the captain of the football team he gets great grades so he can be on the team so both his genius and athletic abilities a sub consequentially balancing him out. Get it?" "Iie. Please put it in Layman terms." "Cause he's an athlete and a genius he well off." "Oh, arigatou Lina-chan." Said Amelia.

~*~*~

"So you want me to set up my imouto-chan to breakup with her perfect boyfriend, make her fall in love with your best friend, do in a month, and figure out how not to get her perfect boyfriend not to kill Xellos?!" She shrank against the wall. "Of course I'll help." Was my answer. Her eyes were wide as saucers no, dinner plates. "… Too good for…" the first part was drowned out by a plane. "He too good for her?" Filia asked me. "Other way around. She too good for him. Amelia needs laughter in her life. She doesn't need a stiff like You Know Who." "Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter?" says Filia. I rub my temples as if I had a headache. "No, it's Zelgadis I'm taking about." "Gomen nasai Gourry-kun. What about the other details." She asked. "Don't worry your pretty dragon head off. I'll think of something." "Dragon? Where'd that come out of?" she asked me. I told her the truth. "I …don't know." I shrug. "Ne, should you be going to class?" "Eh? OI! I'm going to be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate." She said and ran off. "Now how am I going to get Mel and Xellos together at the same place?" Then an idea struck me. Now all I have to do is put my plan to action. If anybody had watch my face I'm sure they would have run away with one thing on they're mind. Gourry got an evil scheme cooked up.

~*~*~

"Now class today we will be doing an experiment in pairs." Said the teacher. There was a commotion all around about who their lab partners would be and who suggested the idea. The teacher sniffed and dried his eyes. "Why Mr. Gabriev suggested the idea. Why can't more students be like him?" said the teacher and broke down and cried. Five minutes and he recovered. "Now for the partners. Amelia Seryuun and Xellos Metallium, Zelgadis Greyword and Filia Ul Copt, Lisa and Rick…" he the teacher went on. Xellos choked. He didn't know where to thank L-sama or curse L-sama. He managed a secretive smile at Amelia. He was going to have a hell of a time. Only one problem if he didn't manage to get killed by Gourry that is. Sure he could deal with Zel any day but the overprotective brother figure. He was going to die. Amelia eyes widened. She was Xellos partner. She felt like scream with fear and squealing with joy. She was fond of him maybe could be friends with him. Sure she could handle her "brother" but she didn't know if she could manage not to get killed by Filia. She was like Zellos sister even if she did call him a namagomi. She was going to die. Filia get so happy to work with her long time crush. She felt like squealing for joy and kiss anybody. She was so happy! She was going to give Gourry that new high powered telescope he wanted for his birthday. She was so happy she could die. Zelgadis was think I going to die. (A little morbid, ne?)

~*~*~

Yay! I finished the first chappie! Good for me! Okay minna I need your opinion were shoud the tencion btw A and Z begin with what incident? Where should A and Z have a huge fight? What scould they fight about? Which Slayers character should appear next? Any questions? Oh and on a side note today I ran head on with a freshman and have bump on my forehead. Ow!

Also a challenge to make an A/Z fanfic andI'll make a one-shot fic with the couple of your choice! A lot of fluff.