Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers High ❯ Chapter 2: Secret, Kisses ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Slayers High

By Sakura-no-Tamashi

Chapter 2

School Fight, Secrets Revealed and a New Friendship

Now here chapter two! I'll give a Xellos plushie to shikome kido mi, Aaries, DaRk-MaGiC and Sis' of the darkness. Here to give them away is none other than…*drum roll* Xellos! Xellos: *Reluctantly hands plushie to reviewers. Me: ^_^ The next people to review get a plushie and a cookie of your choice! Here's chapter 2. On a side note the story might get delayed due to the author's addiction to the Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets for Play station 2. In which she trying to get past the prefects from the library and get to the grounds without being seen.

Last time or should I say last chapter:

"Now for the partners. Amelia Seryuun and Xellos Metallium, Zelgadis Greywords and Filia Ul Copt, Lisa and Rick…"

~*~*~*~*~

He blinked several times. 'Damn why was I partnered up with Ul Copt? Better yet why is that, that …fruitcake my girlfriend's Amelia lab partner? If it were anybody even Gaav. I would be happy! But with the fruitcake. He could get MY Amelia in trouble. He conveniently "forgets" the rules.' (He obviously forgot his good traits. Which I will list for him. He's a B+ student, popular, loved by all, feared by bullies. I mean all he has to do is open his eye just a little bit. I mean those eyes are scary. He also gives everybody, even teachers something to laugh about. FYI he only got in trouble once and that was because he really did forget combining hydrochloric acid and the other component would cause an explosion creating a fire in the lab.) 'He'll probably hurt her or worse.' He imagined Xellos surrounded by fire and laughing evilly. He also imagined a scared Amelia with her shirt ripped and many small cuts and abrasions hiding in a corner. (Wow very active imagination. Don't you think? A bit perverted too if you ask me.) I think I'll have a little "talk" with that insurgent lad. Hopefully our talk will help him see the light. He smiled a little evilly. In twenty minutes that bell will ring.

~*~*~*~*~

Xellos was very happy with this new piece of information. He knew he had a stupid smile plastered on his face. Xellos felt like he wanted to shout for joy. He could not be any happier the girl of his dreams was his, his lab partner. Then a sad smile graced his lips. He knew the Princess was in love with the chimera……He blinked at the thought. 'What the hell is a chimera? Why did I just call Amelia, Princess?' Xellos thought. He shrugged at this thought. Well at least if he couldn't be her boyfriend they both could be friends. His heart tightened at the thought. Just then Amelia turned around. Xellos gave her a weak smile. She gave him a smile that could light up any room. For once since she started dating Zelgadis the smile reached her eyes. He couldn't help but give her a little wink. She quickly turned away. He thought he saw a blush but maybe it was his imagination. Xellos eyes narrowed. (Can he do that?) He remembered what Zel was like before he met Amelia He was a real play boy. A player, he had many girls fall at his feet. It would be a lie to say that he only knew Zel by far. That was not true at all. Once they had been best friends. Had was the key word. They had gotten into an argument in 7th grade about girls. Zel had said they were only used for guys to show off. While he said that they were not trophies. But something that should be taken care of to an extent. Sure when he had gotten home his kaasan grounded him for a month but it was worth it. For once that pretty boy got what he deserved. Now he was going to work with Fi-chan. To him Filia was like a sister to him. He being Xellos read her dairy. (Now that the trickster we all know.) He knew the she had a crush on Zelgadis. He swore that if Zelgadis hurt her in anyway. If he dared to play with his imouto-chan feelings. The pencil he was holding snapped in two. He knew if that play boy tried anything. Their would be hell to pay and he was not going get out that easily. He would make sure no one was there to interrupt that fight. Should it occur? He was ready to face the consequences. The bell finally rang everybody left.

~*~*~*~*~

Xellos was head out the room. He felt Zelgadis hand on his shoulder. Xellos turned around. "I'd like to talk to you." Zelgadis gave a violent tug on Xellos arm at the word 'talk'. Both moved away form the crowded hallway. They did not however notice the curious gaze of a certain raven haired girl. The boys did not notice Amelia follow them. Both boys were in an empty hall with lockers. "So you wanted to talk Zel-"started Xellos when he was violently slammed against one of the nearby lockers. (Ouch that hurt all day and night.) Xellos was lifted off the floor by at least six or seven inches off the ground. "Listen here fruitcake!" snarled Zelgadis he slammed again into the locker. "Watch it! I bruise easily." "I'll give you bruise easily. Look here fruitcake. If you lay a hand or harm Amelia in ANY way, I swear, so help me, you'll wish you had never been born. A fist connected with Xellos stomach. "You understand?" he emphasized this with a punch in the stomach with each word. Xellos opened his eye into narrow slits. "Well, *cough* if you hurt *cough* Filia in anyway *cough* you find yourself *cough* sleeping with the fishes." "Is that a threat, Fruitcake?" "What do think? *cough*" "Why you little!" Zelgadis drew his fist back to give Xellos another punch. He felt a hand on his shoulder he turned around. Zelgadis saw Amelia, her eyes burning with rage at him. "Zelgadis put him down." "But Amelia..." "I said put Xellos down!" said Amelia. Xellos fell to the floor and an 'oof' came from him. Zelgadis gave him a kick. "Zelgadis!" "Amelia I can explain." "Just leave Zel, just leave." "But." "GO AWAY!" she yelled. He left with one last look at Amelia. She looked away. Then looked at the recently injured young man in front off her.

~*~*~*~*~

Amelia knelt at Xellos side. "Xellos, how are you feeling?" He looked at Amelia the hall light behind her gave her a heavenly glow. "Are you an angel?" Xellos asked. "Shit, he did hit you harder then I expected. Look Xellos I want to the Nurse's Office. But you have to work with me. Can you stand up?" she asked. "He blinked and tried to get up but failed miserably. "Okay that idea went out the window. Here I have to help you get there. Thank L-sama the next class is study hall. If not we'd be in trouble. Anyways I'll help you stand. L-sama your heavy, now let go." Amelia said her arm around Xellos shoulder. In fear of falling Xellos wrapped his arm around her waist. "Lead the way Princess." He said. Amelia blushed at the intimate position but she smiled and shook her head. They both stumbled and walked to the nurse's office.

~Nurse's Office~

"Oh dear what happened to the poor boy?" Asked the plump nurse. (Think of Madam Pomfrey from Harry Potter but no magic.) "Zelgadis happened. I stopped the light err argument in the nick of time." Said Amelia. "I can see all he needs is some rest and an aspirin and he be back to his cheery old self." Said the nurse and quickly shuffled away. "Thanks for brining me here." said Xellos. "Oh! You startled me. Your welcome, I mean I couldn't just leave you there! Feeling better?" "Yeah, but by time I get home my kaasan will be going 'My poor baby are you okay? Thank Kami! Your grounded fro a week!' That will be her reaction. I just know. This is my kaasan we are speaking about." "What's it like?" asked Amelia. "TO be in pain? Like hell, believe me, I aching all over." "No baka!" "Baka?" "Alright you were talking about anime so much so I went and bought several anime DVD's." "Which ones?" "Umm it was called Rurouni Kenshin, I liked it. Kenshin cute and pretty cool. I love when he says 'Oro'." Said Amelia. (This opinion coming directly from the authoress. But one little question. WHAT THE HELL DOES DONO MEAN??? Excuse while I go stare at my Kenshin poster. Kero-chan: O_o.) "Not to mention Kenshin's damn sexy!" "O.O" was the look on Xellos's face. "The great Princess swore. Now, how should your people react? The royal counselors will frown on this." Amelia gave him a mock glare and threw the nearest thing she could find. This happened to be a pillow. She threw the offending object a Xellos head. "Oi, are you trying to kill me?" asked with mock seriousness. "No, anyway answer my question." "I told you I hurts." Amelia threw another pillow.

"Iie, baka. What's it like to have a...to have a mother?" asked Amelia quietly. Xellos blinked only few people knew about Amelia family. To be more exact only 6 people knew about it. This is not counting the parents or Lina's nice but weird sister, Luna and Eris, Zelgadis adoptive sister. He looked at her. "Well, moms are very annoying, they ground each time you do something wrong. They're very nosy, and loud. But on the lighter side moms usually love you no matter what happens. When you're young they can solve your problems easily with just a cookie and a hug. Though the cookie still is a great comfort. But still they love you matter how much you mess up. They maybe annoying over protective. My mom is look already looking for my wife." Amelia laughed. "Sorta how Chichi acted when she first met Videl? She asked Gohan if he was going to marry this girl? I felt sorry for Gohan even if he doesn't exist." said Amelia. Xellos smiled. "Exactly like that but she doesn't go and say grandchildren each time I have a date." "It sounds nice to have a mother. I really wish I could remember her better Xellos. Each time I try to remember about her or my sister all that comes up is how they were murder." She looked away at her own comment.

"My poor sister, she may not be dead but she is insane. She calls herself "Naga the White Serpent" and does this creepy laugh. When she comes out of that stage, which only for at least an hour. Do you what she told me Xellos?" "Amelia you..." "She said 'Amelia that day when mama was killed I wished they had killed me too. All I'm doing is wasting Daddy's money and I know its killing you. No six year old should ever she they're older sister in a clinic or their mama brutally murder in front of her. More so I wish I was there to see you go on dates, to fight with you and everything. But I can't because of my "condition" but remember whether I'm Grace or "Naga the Great White Serpent" I will still be your sister. Remember this Amelia you will never be alone. You have great friends and Daddy! Now you just wait maybe in couple of years I'll be back to normal, sweet old self. Maybe by that time Daddy will find someone the loves him and will love both of us. Then we'll be a big happy family again. Now give me hug Mel, I want to do this before I go back. I'm guessing that "Naga" is not that pleasant of a person and that nobody wants to be around her. '...OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Who are you and why do bother the Great Naga?' That was the most recent conversation with Grace." Her eyes gleamed with unshed tears. "Zel just doesn't understand. I really just want to be left alone sometimes but he always there. I may like but I don't need to smother with affection. I can handle my own emotions, I do need time t collect my thought." She brushed a tear away from her eye. "*Sniff* Well just look at me I sitting here crying like a baby. *Sniff* Bet I look like a real fool don't I? I'm crying over spilled milk. *Sniff* I bet I look like an idiot right now." Xellos sat up and looked at the raven haired girl. Amelia had buried her face into her hands she was stopping tears that she had held back so long ago. Xellos walked over to the bed she was sitting on. He wrapped his arms around Amelia. She buried her face into his shirt and began to sob. "It's not fair! Why did they want kill my family? Why did they make my sister insane? Why did they make my life as miserable as hell?" cried Amelia. Xellos sat up and winced in pain. He got up and sat down next to Amelia in the next bed. He gently wrapped his arm around her and smooths Amelia's hair. He wiped the stray tear from her face. Amelia buried her face into Xellos chest. Her sobs gradually diminished to sniffles and the occasional hiccup. Xellos offered her a handkerchief. She gladly took the piece of cloth and blew her nose. She looked up at him, "I wet your shirt." "Ahh, don't worry about it I have hundreds of these at home. Anyways the next class is health/sex ed so let get going." "Thanks, you..." "Nobody will ever know, I promise." "Alright so let's go! Ms. Haruna will get angry at use if we're late."

~*~*~*~*~

The teacher slammed her hands on to the desk. "You're all getting married." "WHAT?" was the reply of many students. "This is a necessary part of this course. Here, to be fair you will all be picked out by chance. First is Mr. Xellos Metallium, choose a career from the bowl. Xellos stood up and took a piece of paper from the bowl. He pulled out the job as a lawyer. "Now Mr. Zelgadis pick a number from one to twenty-five." "Eighteen." Replied Zel with much confusion. "Miss Amelia Seryuun you are Mr. Metallium's wife. Please come up a pick a career." Said Ms. Haruna. Amelia walked to the front of the room and took out a piece of paper. She handed it to Ms. Haruna. "Ms. Seryuun you are now a respected business that works at home." Ms, Haruna said to the girl. "The point of this project is not only who you work together. It's also how you would act as a family. Thus for the next two week during your vacation." A groan from all the class was heard. Which Ms. Haruna ignored and continued on speaking. "Starting today both must spend time with your husband and wives as much as possible. Yes, Mr. Greywords your girlfriend will be spending time with ANOTHER person besides YOU." The class laugh as Zelgadis put his hand down slowly. "Since your so eager Mr. Greywords I suggest you pull out the next profession. Hm? Zelgadis took a profession from the jar. "Congratulations Mr. Greywords you are now the owner of a multi-million dollar corporation. Now your partner will be...Miss Filia Ul Copt!" said Ms. Haruna. "Oh no not HER again." Thought the now distraught millionaire. "Filia you may pick a profession my dear." Said Ms. Haruna sweetly. "Okay *under breath*mother your embarrassing me." Whispered the young blonde. Thankful that no one knew the Ms. Haruna was actually Mrs. Ul Copt. "Hmm the profession is a child psychologist." Said Ms. Haruna. "Thank Miss Haruna." "For the others... and Rick you are a director. Now you may all move to be with your partner, Remember not only will you be raising a child together you will work together. Mind you the baby that I will give to you will act. Like a really child it will be need to change, feed and be cared for. Much like those Tamagotchi things you children once owned during the craze." (I got mine buried somewhere in my room. The other one is other the in a drawer. The batteries have been dead for years. I was young I was into the stupid craze. Does anybody even remember what the whole thing was about? I got an old commercial for a Looney Toons Tamagotchi.) Most of the class groaned. Finally the bell rang. Thank L-sama they all thought. The next class the most boring class in the history of school. Even the nerds, Zelgadis (straight A+ student) thought it was the most boring. The next class was History with Mr. Boring. The teacher's name brought a laugh out of the student but with his monotone voice mostly this class was used for sleeping.

~*~*~*~*~

Amelia was dreaming of a place where magic, dragons, bandits and justice usually came out triumphant. She was a princess of a kingdom, Lina was a powerful sorceress, Gourry nee-chan was a great swordsman but not at all bright, Filia a priestess, Zelgadis a chimera. What in L-sama's name was a chimera? Of course Xellos was there as well as a mazoku. Whatever that was. A poke at her shoulder jolted her awake. She blinked and gave a mock glare at Filia. ".....now you may a move next to your partner. Miss Seryuun nice of you to join us in the land of the living." Laughter floated as Amelia reddened. "Now move next to your partner...if you know who your partner is." Amelia took a wild guess. ".......Xellos?" "Yes. I see you were paying attention." said the teacher disappointed thinking he was finally able to send someone to detention like his fellow colleagues. Xellos on the other hand almost fell out of his desk. He had known Amelia was sleeping and that she knew that he was HER partner surprised him. "As you know you and your partner Xellos will work on the myths of the Claire Bible, the Sword of Light, the destruction of the White City Seryuun and the other so called Legends of Old Japan." "Zelgadis you and your partner, Filia, will research several tales of a group that had a notorious bandit, a swordsman, a dragon priestess, a chimera..." "WHAT'S A CHIMERA?" asked all the class. "Ehem... a princess, a mazoku?? What in L-sama name is that? Also occasionally joined by an ex-princess that lost her fortune. So both will find how these legends/myth appeared. You shall also find the truth on how this legend was born." The bell finally rang the students ran and cheered.

~*~*~*~*~

"Great! Wait until Grace hears about my day." Said Amelia and sat down to lunch. In another table, the senior table to be more exact. "Gourry, how did you do it?" asked Filia. With an evil grin Gourry replied "Very, simple my dear. I decided to pay an old visit to my old teachers. I do miss high school." "Amazingly you go to college classes and still play football here." "I know, anyways had a little favor for them. Seeing how they ALL missed me I simply asked for it." "Let me guess some sweet talk, flattery, bribery and being their favorite student goes a long way." Said Filia and shook her head. "Anyways my dear Filia I must dash off. I have come to look for my beautiful goddess, my Aphrodite, my Cleopatra, my Juliet, my-" she covered Gourry mouth. "Okay, okay, dash away lover boy. Look for your Lina, I think I saw her near the..." he dashed away. "...senior table." "Well at least I get to spend time with Zelgadis." She said and ate her lunch. Meanwhile... "Hey Mel, look I'm sorry for this morning. I guess I kinda went nuts." "Don't apologize to me Zel apologize to Xellos. I mean you are the one that hit him." "I guess I should... anyways so we'll see each other on the LONG weekend!" "No, Zel, I told you yesterday! I already made plans for the weekends! First thing tomorrow I'm going to visit Gracia! Then the girls and I going shopping and Id like to start the projects I have with Xellos, including take care of the baby! Also to plan who gets the baby when and until what time!" "Then cancel! Promises are meant to be broken!" "No, Zel promises are meant to be kept not broken!" "I told you to cancel those things were going to Le Chevalle Rouge! It took me five minutes to get reservations, so you better cancel." Said Zelgadis his vice rising. "No, Zel I WON'T" said Amelia defiantly looking up at the black haired boy. "Mel stop you are making a scene." Hissed Zel. "No, Zel! I'm not going on a date with you! Stop ordering me around like I'm some kind of puppet to be played with!" she began to raise her voice. Many students noticed, stopped chattering and began to watch the argument. "Wow! Amelia never disagrees with him." "She should. That guy takes her for granted" "I heard she dates because he has her family captive! That's why Mr. Seryuun never comes, he imprisoned." "We'll I heard...." "I swear I saw..." more rumors began to spread about the once happy couple. "Stop it Amelia you are causing a scene knock it off." "No, Zel I'm sick and tired of you ordering me around like some kind of, of, of doll!" "Amelia not here! For the last time obey me!" "Obey you! I'm not your servant!" "Fine! Then consider our date canceled!" "Better yet Zel I cancel all our dates for the next month. You're such a spoiled brat!" "You stupid slut no wonder that your mother died! She probably left because that you were so snobbish! You must have driven your sister insane! No wonder she's in the..." Zelgadis realized what he had blurted out. He looked at Amelia. Tears were running down her cheeks. "You have no right you none of you have any idea the pain I've been through! I hate you Zel! I never want to see you AGAIN!" yelled Amelia. She turned on her heels and left by the nearest exit. Everybody started to talk. By the end of the day everybody and I mean EVERYBODY, even janitor Buck knew Amelia's secret. 'Now how would everybody treat me now?' thought Amelia.

~*~*~*~*~

School hours seemed to stretch. Several people stared at her eye full of pity. Many gave her special treatment because of the little secret she had kept for the last nine years. "Oi Ame-chan daijobu desu ka?" he only knew one person that would ask 'Are you okay?' in Japanese. "Yes, Xellos I'm fine." "Your not and I know it!" said Xellos quite seriously. "Please, I just don't want to talk about its already hard enough for the whole school to know! The only people that were supposed to know were me, my dad, Lina, Filia, Zelgadis, Gourry, you and your parents." "Now the whole school knows ne Ame-chan?" "It's just so hard you know? At times I just want to be a normal teenager. When I was young I believed that justice, love and kindness would triumph over evil. Now I don't believe that justice even exists. "Amelia how can you say that to some point justice does exists!" "No it doesn't Xellos! There is no justice! My father is going to die! He...he...he was found with leukemia!" "But Amelia there's..." "No it can't it already to late Xellos he's had for more than a year it spread there nothing they can do! They can help keep the cancer at bay at least for a year. But they say it a slim chance that they could operate and even if it is successful he have to have chemotherapy. Grace's medication cost a large sum of money and we barely have enough money to get food some months. I just wish Zel hadn't told anybody. It might take months for me to trust him again." "You're still going to be with him?" "Yes, Xellos his grandfather gives fund to my dad's business. Right now I think my family's happiness I more at stake then mine Xellos." "So, you'd rather see your family happy even if you're suffering?" asked Xellos his heart wrenched. She was giving up her own happiness to make sure that her family would survive. "I really wished t hadn't come to this but ye my family is more at stake than anything else." Said Amelia. (If your wish to know my mother had breast cancer and chemotherapy is very painful and very tiresome. Even though it's been a year she not fully recovered.) Tears gathered around Amelia eyes. Xellos not thinking enveloped Amelia in a hug. Amelia cried her heart out. Eyes watched in the corner. 'I definitely did NOT see this coming.' Thought a certain red head and ran off to find Gourry or Filia. Knowing that either one must have an idea what in L-sama name was happening.

~*~*~*~*~

"Um Gourry I suppose that THAT was not part of you plan." Said Filia as she remembered Zel's little out burst. "No, it was not, kuso! I swear I'm going to find that guy and kill him. He hurt my imouto-chan!" "Gourry-kun let not resolve this with violence!" "FILIA! GOURRY! YOU"VE GOT SOME 'SPLAIN TO DO!" "Uh-oh! It Lina and for the first she in a bad mood! Let's leave." "Ryokai!" said Gourry as both left only leaving a puff of smoke were the once stood. Lina approached the table. "The food is still warm they've probably haven't been gone for a long time." She went in the direction were Gourry and Filia last headed.

Chang scene near Zel's locker. 'Why in L-sama's name did I tell everybody Amelia secret? Not only did I humiliate her but lost her trust completely. I don't think she has forgiven me for what happened this morning. L-sama I know in going to be dead by tomorrow morning. He imagined the headlines already. Boy killed by famous football star Gourry Gabriev. The blond says he humiliated his sister. No wonder! He is a monster. Stop it Zel you're over exaggerating again. That what got you into this mess in the first place. First I have to apologize to Xellos AND Amelia. Then some how find a way to get her to trust me again. This was not going to be easy. I guess I might as well look for Gourry. He's probably P.O'Ed and not to mention is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble with Pops!' thought Zelgadis. He closed his locker and leaned against it. He hit his head several times muttering 'Stupid' over and over again. He sighed. Then he went off to look for Amelia. The next thing he saw did surprise him. She was crying In Xellos arms! He has long forgotten that this guy was his best friend until the difference of opinions came. He sigh this time his sense of reason kicked in for once. 'Now Zel she probably still upset about the cafeteria incident. Now is not the time to bother them' Even he let he swore to himself that he STILL would be observing Xellos. He quickly left the scene. Then remembered he had a debate team meeting in 5 minutes and left running. Luck or maybe fate was on the distressed teen's side.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, hey, look Amelia everything is going to turn out okay." Said Xellos and rubbed her back. He gently swayed the distressed girl in his arms. Xellos lifted Amelia's chin up so that she was facing him. He gently wiped the tears from Amelia's eyes with his thumbs. He didn't know why he did it. He didn't think but he acted out on his emotions. He gently leaned forward and kissed Amelia. The kiss was different not the kind Zel and her had shared. The kisses were always quick and lacked any type of emotion. But this kiss it was soft, gentle and filled with love and adoration. Xellos felt surprised when Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Amelia closer to him. He could not believe this HE was KISSING Amelia and she was kissing back. Had they been paying attention Gourry and Filia took a picture this. Then both of them left quickly. He broke the kiss realize they had to breathe sometime. "Amelia I'm sorry." "No, I'm sorry I was jus..." "I'm sorry I took advantage." "Look hopefully no one saw right?" reasoned Xellos. Amelia nodded her hear in response. "I guess you took advantage in your you know. But let's pretend this never happened. Okay?" asked Xellos "Of course but thank you have been a good friend." She left know that her heart was crying. She found her soul mate but she couldn't be with him. Not now and maybe never. Xellos knew felt some type of feelings from that girl. His heart ached with the knowledge of her noble sacrifice. He walked away knowing he had. If only L-sama allowed him to get this little piece of happiness. As Amelia walked away a memory hit her with the force on a canon. "Oh please no here not, now. Not at school anywhere but here." whispered Amelia as she held her head. Tear ran down her cheeks as the memories she had sealed away for the last 9 years came to hurt her at full force. She kneeled down in the empty hallway as the awful memory began. The most painful fact in the world. The day she saw her mother brutally murdered, her sister raped and the torture they had put her through.

~*~*~*~*~

That's the end of chapter two! Well minna what do you think? I'm so sorry it took so long I didn't know when to end this chapter! Next chapter the memories of Amelia! Grace does some talking! What about Phil? Will he get the operation? Will Lina capture Filia and Gourry? Where did Gourry get the camera? More fight between Xellos and Zelgadis. Here a teaser for chapter three! Remember people! Reviews make me happy. If I'm happy I will write more chapters if I write more chapters you guys will be happy! You also get a free plushie and a cookie of your choice. Here's the teaser.

A plain suburban neighborhood lined with house each with a medium sized backyard. A six year old little Amelia sat in the living room with her sister and mother. Gracia's long black hair was tied back in a French braid made by her mother. She had on her favorite sleeveless dress it was white with a sunflowers design. She wore open toe sandals and her feet had been manicured by her mother. Amelia was sitting on the floor with her chocolate milk. She wore one of Gracia older outfits one which she never used. She wore a black skirt with magenta color flowers on it and a sleeveless fuchsia shirt. Her hair was let done with some smaller braid in her hair. A beautiful woman with long black hair that reached her waist, she had piercing blue eyes. Her face was neither sharp nor overall gentle but she was a kind and loving woman and mother. She adored her two daughters and the soon to be born son. She laughed warmly as she watched her daughters fight over the last pistachio in the red bowl. "Gracia you got the last one!" "Amelia I'm a developing young woman I need that nut!" "But you ate almost all of it like you did yesterday! Anyways you promised that next time I would get the last pistachio." "I did no such thing, Amelia!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" Hitomi watch her daughters fight and quickly resolved the argument. She took the last nut and ate it. "MOM!" was what the two girls said in unison. "I nee it more than both of you because your little brother needs it." She said slightly scolding the two girls. Then she tickled both of her daughters. A mysterious shadow loomed outside and watched the happy sight. The figure growled as she saw they woman. The muttered some as a insane sparkle loomed in the figure cobalt eyes. As the two girl laughed there was a sudden crash. All three looked at the figure he had come through the window. He smiled insanely at all three as he slowly raised the knife. "Nice to see you again Hitomi-chan." Said the man. Hitomi whispered the name of the name and watched in horror as 3 more people came in. "Naraku."