Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Melee ❯ Even more people enter the scene! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Who'd have thought that I would get chapter 6 up at all? I know I didn't, I am too much of a procrastinator. Oh well, my motto is 'always put off today what you can do tomorrow' except when it comes to anime, then I'm all over it.

In one month Rhia and I go to our first anime con!!!! *cheers* I'm gonna do cosplay and all that jazz! So...yeah...um....enjoy the story and...yeah...

Also, since I haven't seen any of my computer-geeky type friends that knows HTML and how to set up a web site, if any of you happy people in inter-land knows about websites that teach reeeaaally dumb people how to build a site, please e-mail me the page! ^.^; Thank you!!!!

*****

Chapter 6: Even more people enter the scene!

*****

Naga ignored Melyn's obnoxious laughter (even though her laughter is much more obnoxious than Melyn's) and calmly walked over to the small boy. "Excuse me, little boy?" She lightly touched his shoulder "Are you all right?"

The boy grew teary-eyed and flung himself at Naga. He latched his arms around her middle and cried. "My mommy left me here! I am all alone and I am lost!" He began to cry harder.

"Poor thing." Naga cooed and stroked his hair. "That is so cruel of your mother."

"She's really mean to me! She favor's everyone else over me!" He wailed

Melyn pulled herself up from her place on the ground and stalked knowingly to the crying child. "Please." Melyn laughed in a mock-tone voice. She reached over and yanked him off of Naga. "Did you think you could get away with that lame performance? David Moo's a better actor."(ouch)

"Melyn!" Naga snapped, she had no clue who this "David Moo" was, but it sounded very insulting.

"Oh come on!" Melyn smirked dangerously, "This brat's a demon!"

Both Naga and the boy stared at Melyn in shock. "How can you say something so cruel about someone so sweet!"

"Sweet?! Naga! That's Hellmaster!" Melyn pinched his cheeks and forced his face into many bizarre poses. "This is Phibrezzo! The Hellmaster!" Melyn sounded far too cheery for someone who met the master of the underworld.

"How...how did...you know?" Hell-cutie was still in full shock mode. No one (at least to the best of his abilities) knew he was Hellmaster until he reveled it to the poor, unsuspecting buffoon.

Melyn sighed and pulled out her wallet. After a few minutes of rummaging through Hollywood Video cards and library cards and hall passes she finally came across what she was looking for and pulled out her official Slayers fan club member card (tm)which had Phibby's kawii face on it.

For the second time that day, both Naga and Phibrezzo's jaws hit the floor.

*****

Rhia cursed under her breath. As she stated in the last chapter, you would always run into the person you were least expecting. Well, she won the bet she and Lina had (in a way). She had forty dollars more, but victory was not sweet. Instead of running into Melyn, which is what they were aiming for, they instead ran into-

"Gourry! Fight me now, or surrender your honor!"

"Bow down before the evil lord Zamagustar!"

Rhia wished she had a blunt object right now. That would at least numb the pain Zangulus and Martina were giving her. Even if she didn't know what to beat, the gruesome-twosome, or her own head.

The neko growled as he watched them. Martina was in her usual yellow and black bikini-thing with the horny skull on her shoulder and thigh high black boots. Zangulus looked as if he was broke. He wore that natty old cloak that was ripped at the bottom, above all he wore that ugly hat. Rhia vowed that before the end of this fic, Zangulus' hat would die. The damn thing was past it's prime. Hell, she bet it's prime was during the Mazoku-Dragon wars!

"Who is that anyway?" Martina snorted as she circled Rhia. "What are you is a better question. Did you get cursed with that face or--"

Martina didn't get to finish because Rhia snapped on the Zoana princess and jumped her. "What do you mean, born with this face?!" She screeched, teeth bared as she pinned Martina to the ground.

"Get off my wife!" Zangulus ran up to save Martina like a good husband.

Rhia turned and roared at the bounty hunter swordsman. The look upon her face was like none anyone in the group saw before. Her eyes were glowing red and her fur stuck up on end. "What were you saying?!"

"Um...What defining features! There should be more people like you in the world! Quite beautiful!" Martina thought up everything she could and kissed serious butt. "Oh! I wish I were that beautiful!"

Rhia smiled in satisfaction. She loved scarring Martina half to death. She got off the princess and smiled ""Don't forget that, cause next time I won't be as nice."

"Hey Gourry," Zangulus whispered to the other swordsman "Is she, PMSing or what?"

Rhia's eye began to twitch. "Wanna see for yourself?! FIREBALL!"

For the first time in the this sad, pathetic excuse for a Slayers fanfic magic was used and a forest was obliterated thanks to Rhia, who finally went insane. Where the gang once stood was now a charred mess and thankfully Sylphiel cast a protection spell that protected everyone except Rhia, who was reasonably undamaged, Martina, who's hair was burning at the tips and Zangulus, who was charred as black as his surroundings, but his hat, by some miracle, was still intact.

"What's that?" Gourry called out to the swordsman. Lina leaned in and whispered to him what Zangulus was talking about. "Oh! That time of the month! Ya know, I don't think that's her problem. I think she may be like Lina and always like..." Gourry looked around and noticed everyone ran far FAR away. Lina and Rhia were both giving him looks that could stop a clock. "I said something wrong, didn't I?"

*****

"So, Phibby--"

"For the last time, don't call me that. My name is Phibrezzo." The pint size demon sighed. It seamed every thing he said went in one ear and out the other.

"Phibby, why were you crying? I thought a big bad hell-brat, such as yourself, would not cry for anything."

Phibrezzo sighed. "It was for effect."
"Why?"

"My mother, the Lord of Nightmares, was really mad when I went and destroyed Guav and then she got even madder when I tried to set the world back to chaos. She killed me and then I had to watch all this crap go down with Guav's lackey. Finally, after months and months of hearing my pleas, Mother finally sent me back to Earth."

"So basically you whined when Slayers TRY went on and L-Sama was so pissed she finally grounded you and sent you here for punishment. Let me guess...you have no demonic teleporting powers."

"That's a way to put it." Phibrezzo groaned. "But I can still kill annoying young girls who can't say my name right." Phibrezzo smiled wickedly and held up a yellow marble. "Tell me, Melyn. Do you know what this does?"

Melyn snatched it away from him. "This is my life orb thingy isn't it!"

"Yes." Phibrezzo was shocked at her speed. He didn't even see her take it away from him.

"If I have this and you don't, does that make me immortal?"

"Yes..."

"Cool!" Melyn smiled brightly and stuffed her life orb into her pocket. "Hey Phibby, I just thought of a great song! I'm gonna live forever!" Melyn sung horribly off key, even though she is a choir girl. Naga soon joined in the singing, leaving poor Phibrezzo screaming in anguish.

The group stopped walking as a loud explosion crashed though the forest. Smoke rose up from the trees where the explosion took place.

"That's where Rhia is!" Melyn squealed and ran off in that direction, Phibrezzo and Naga were right behind her.

********

Uh, another bad chapter. I am sorry. I do promise better chapters later. I have the rest mostly written up so it won't be as wishy-washy as the past two chapters.

Again, thanks for all you loyal readers patience as I type this up. I am far too lazy. *sigh* Well, I'm gonna start typing chapter 7!

Disclaimer: yeah, you people know the drill. Not mine.