Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Melee ❯ The most bishonen man is Slayers appears! ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ah, chapter twelve. This is so weird. I figured I would get board with this story way back when at chapter five, but here I am and boy does it feel weird to be doing this.

If you couldn't tell by the last chapter, this one is about Dynast. Now, Dynast is cool and all but I have no clue on his personality or whatnots. I kinda fished around the internet looking for facts on him to pull together and then I decided to just make this a short chapter. Sorry all you Dynast fans. I love him too, but I just didn't find enough to make a really long elaborate chapter on him.

I really do hope you enjoy this chapter, even if I don't do much and please PLEASE R&R. I like reviews, even bad ones...but not as much as good ones. Ok, just praise me even if you do not have much to say. It makes Melyn feel loved to know lots of people read her fanfics. (Also...idea's for stories are accepted. Just e-mail me the idea...)

*****

Chapter 12:The most bishonen man is Slayers appears!

*****

"I...it'sss ssso c...c...cold..."Amelia sneezed and wrapped her arms tighter around herself. Despite the fact that the entire Slayers cast were wearing goose-down, heavy duty winter gear, the group was nearly popsicles.

Well, exempt Melyn and Rhia who were raised in Minnesota and were almost immune to bitter weather thanks to nine month long winters.

The group had been traveling through the icy tundra of the north pole for a good three days as they looked for Dynast's layer. So far they had little luck (More like no luck. But Melyn tried to keep morals high.) Now they were pissed, cold and beginning to lose hope of getting out alive.

"Wouldn't it suck if it turned out Dynast was on vacation in the Bahamas this week?" Ok, Melyn was not doing too good of a job keeping morals high. She tried, but due to her big mouth and stupid comments, the cast felt a good dragon slave from Lina to Melyn would make everyone feel a bit better.

"So Zel," Lina tried not to shiver. "How'd you manage to escape Phil?"

"Simple." Zel sighed. "I ran really really fast and I buried myself in a hole until he went away, then I went to Vertluc."

"That's sad." Lina sighed. "Running from Phil. You really know how to piss pacifists' off, don't you?"

"Just be quiet already." After arriving at Vertluc, Zel tracked down Amelia and explained what happened to him on the train and how this was all Xellos' fault. Amelia's whole demeanor was as peppy and joyful as ever (or even more so knowing she still had a chance with the chimera).

Unfortunately, for Zel X Amelia fans, Zel was too chicken to say those three words to her. But fear not, gentle reader! Melyn and Rhia promise to at least make their feelings known to each other by the end of this fic! (for you not-so Zel X Amelia fans, I'm sorry. I like them together. Believe what you want, but I'm the authoress and I hold the pen...er...keyboard to this particular fanfic. if you don't like it, ignore it.)

"I'm cold!" Phibrezzo whined. "I wanna go home! Are we there yet?"

"Quit bellyaching!" Rhia snapped harshly and rolled up the sleeves of her navy blue sweatshirt with 'Rhikat' written on the back in white. "This is beautiful weather."

"Snow! Snow! Snow!" Melyn sang and danced around in the snow. She wore an identical sweatshirt to Rhia's the only difference was hers said 'Melyn' on the back. (Rhia and I actually have these sweatshirts. They're choir sweatshirts and are really comfy. ^.^)

"They're insane." Phibrezzo gasped. Sure he knew from the beginning those two were not in the right state of mind, but this new knowledge tipped the scales.

"M...M...Miss...L...L...Lina?" Amelia's teeth chattered. "W...where exactly is Dynast's l...l...lair?"

"I don't know." Lina shrugged. 'We've been following them. They're the one's that know where it is."

"Actually, we've been wandering aimlessly. I don't know where Dynast's lair is. In fact, we don't have a map to his lair. Someone made Phil mad and we didn't get a chance to ask for a map to Dynast's." Melyn smiled. "But don't worry. If you die we will have more food!"

"That is really gross." Lina made a face. "I will eat almost anything, but human flesh is not one of things I refuse to try."

"But what is a dragon dies off first." Rhia pointed out.

"Well then, Bon-Appetite."

Fillia, Guav and Valguav made faces of disgust.

"I see it! I see it!" Melyn jumped for joy, hit an ice patch, slipped and hit her head. "Ow...It's so pretty..."

Everyone looked to where Melyn was and saw a large palace almost made entirely from ice.

"Wow.." Rhia whistled in amazement. The group trekked their way threw the snow and after a relatively short journey, they made it to the gigantic wooden doors. (which, by the way was a little weird. Gigantic wooden doors on an ice palace? What was the author thinking?)

"What do we do now?" Sylphiel asked sweetly.

"Use the big golden knocker, of course." Rhia turned and sweat-dropped.

"Hephhh." Melyn whimpered. Her tongue was presently attacked to the golden knocker. "Rhiahhh! Hephh!"

"Why did you lick the knocker, Melyn." Rhia thought Melyn was smarter than that. She was obviously wrong.

"'Errossh. Errossh daahwwed ne."

"Xellos dared you."

"Uh huh..."Melyn whimpered.

"Oh no." Fillia felt pity towards Melyn at this moment in time. "What do we do?"

"Easy." Rhia, being the wonderful friend she is, grabbed the back of Melyn's head and pulled back. She then proceeded to slam Melyn's face into the door which resonated, besides Melyn's screams of pain, was a loud 'knocking sound. Rhia repeated this process five or six times more.

"Melyn..."Gourry whimpered and pulled out a lighter. He then helped to defrost Melyn's tongue from the metal.

"Fank ooh." Melyn smiled despite her hurting tongue and thanked the swordsman.

After about a minute of waiting, Dynast opened to door and glared at the group. He wore a navy blue bathrobe and held a well-loved stuffed pink bunny under his arm. From the disheveled look of his hair, he had just woken up.

"No soliciting." He growled and began to shut the door.

"We're not selling anything!"

"I'm not interested in your cult religion. I also own many different holy books and I do not need your new version one."

"We're not doing that either!"

"I don't like neighbors." Dynast scanned the group. "Are you the IRS? I paid my taxes."

"Nope!" Melyn jumped in front of the grumpy mazoku lord. "Hi! I'm Melyn and we heard you have a map."

Dynast scowled. "You you people have any idea what time it is?"

Rhia and Melyn looked at their watches. "About three in the afternoon." They said in unison.

Dynast didn't speak for a minute. "...oh..."

"We heard you have a map to Wolf Pack Island." Rhia crossed her arms. "I want it. Where is it?"

"Why should I tell you." Dynast mumbled and ran a hand threw his hair.

"Because, the sooner you give us the map. The sooner we leave."

Dynast yawned. "Don't remember what I did with it..."He peered down to see Melyn using her death grip on his pajama clad leg.

Melyn blushed like the school-girl she was. "You're so handsome. I love you." She giggled. "And I like your silk black PJ pants!"

"Please remove your...whatever the heck she is..." Dynast kicked his leg and found that Melyn wouldn't budge.

"I don't know..." Rhia began to walk away. "we might remove her is your memory clears up a bit..."

Dynast felt his leg go numb. "Alright!" He yelled. "Come inside...I'll get it..."

He sighed. "What did I do to disserve this...I haven't even appeared in the anime yet..." He dragged Melyn in with him.

Dynast lead them into a small sitting room. "Stay here and I'll find it."

Melyn leapt off. "Ok!" She hugged him tightly then went over to Rhia. "He's nice."

The group sat around for a good half hour before they began to play with some of the decorations and do-dads lying around. (Melyn seemed to break everything that came into her hands).

"Hello..." A woman with long blue hair put into a braid entered. "Who are you?"

"Us?" Rhia smiled. "We're just blackmailing Dynast for a map."

The woman glared at Rhia. "Blackmailing?"

"It's for a good cause." Rhia defended herself. "It's just a map to Wolf Pack Island."

"Oh..." The woman looked shocked. "Dynast-sama gave that to Deep Sea a number of years back."

"Oh Sherra!" Xellos smiled. "What would our masters do without us holding onto their daily planners?"

"Shut up." Sherra muttered. "Stupid priest/general."

"Your just angry because I stood you up all those years back."

"What?" Sherra blared. "I never even had the urge to go out with a piece of scum like you!" (Author's note: I don't know if those two would act that way around each other, but they do have some rivalry with mazoku lords so I bet there is some rivalry and hatred between the generals as well.)

"I think I like her." Fillia said to herself.

Dynast finally returned to the small room. "Sherra! Good, you're here. What did I do with that map to Wolf Pack Island?"

"Sir...you gave it to Deep Sea Dolphin right after she went insane."

"Ok." Rhia butted into the conversation. "We now need a map of the Demon sea."

Dynast sighed. "Be right back..."

While he was gone this time, Fillia and Sherra talked about how much they hated Xellos. Sherra also informed the group on how well Xellos' prom went and about his date and basically his whole teenaged life. (The two went to the same high school, don't ask me why.)

It appeared Xellos was a big Dungeons and Dragons fan back in the old days and he had a really big crush on a girl who later turned out to be a dragon.

After much embarrassment to Xellos, Dynast finally returned with a map. "Here. Now get out of My house." He thrust the map into Rhia's hands and forced to group out his from door. "Have a nice life. Goodbye." He slammed the door shut and left them staring blankly at the door.

The door opened again and threw Melyn out. "Take her with you."

"Bye!" Melyn waved.

Now it seemed they were out to the Demon Sea. What horror's will come from meeting someone crazier than Melyn and Rhia?

*****

Yawn. I'm tired. Write next chapter tomorrow. Night night.

Disclaimer: Not mine...zzzzz