Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Resurrection ~ a continuation of fate ❯ A Runaway Prince ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]




Slayers Resurrection




Slayers Resurrection
Chapter 5 A Runaway Prince

¡@
Filia heard little sounds somewhere, she tuned Xelloss out and followed the noises, not noticing that she was walking in the opposite direction downhill and not even noticing that she had already teleported. -__-

Weird. She thought looking around. She did hear noises around here. It was totally dark now, only weak moonlight shone on the streets.

Being a thief or a sneaker lizard lips? A voice rang in her mind. If it wasn�t for a gloved hand covering her mouth, she might have screamed out loud.

�Get a grip lizard lips.� A whispered behind her. Filia shivered, recognizing that annoying voice that gave her the creeps even miles away.

�Xelloss! What the hell are you ¾
� Filia said out loud, but was interrupted by another mouth coverage of Xelloss.

�Get a grip.� Xelloss repeated, �you�ll wake up the whole country with your screams and stuff.�

�Hmph.� Filia struggled out of his grip, pushing him away. �No one told you to follow me.�

�And no one told you to follow some one else either.� Xelloss said back, closing one eye.

�Oh stop being so irritant!� Filia cried, hand in fists.

�My life would be over if I stopped annoying you!� Xelloss said in a fake high pitched voice.

�Stop it!� Filia said, nudging him on the ribs. She looked around.

�So what were you actually doing?� Xelloss asked, rubbing his ribs.

�I kept hearing noises, as if someone whispering or something, so followed around.� Filia replied, walking around the corner.

�Sounds?� Xelloss scratched his head, question marks surrounding his head. �I didn�t hear any ¾
� he looked around and finally realized that he was alone.

�Hey Filia!� he starting walk around the corner, sighing. �you know sometimes I think your just too sen¾
� he suddenly heard a scream, which did not likely sound like Filia.

He ran around the corner, and found a big huge red chimera crashing up through the ground.

�What the hell.� Xelloss looked at the big ugly thing in disgust, he hated ugly huge chimeras for some reason.

�Xelloss! Help them!� Filia shouted. Xelloss snapped back and looked forward, seeing two kids just below that thing.

The chimera was crashing down houses and things. How in the world did this thing come here? Xelloss thought. Suddenly the huge thing attacked towards Filia. Xelloss teleported her away just before she got hurt.

�You okay?� Xelloss asked, still looking down at the chimera. Filia blinked for a while, then looked back down.

�Save them, please. I think it�s a girl and a boy.� Filia pleaded, pointing down. (just to tell you that Xelloss is carrying Filia in mid air. ^_^ )

�Begging me Filia?� Xelloss asked, opening one eye. Filia frowned at him.

GO! Filia screamed in his head, practically making it burst, his eyes bugging out.

�Okay okay fine I�ll go.� Xelloss shouted, letting Filia float in mid air.

Xelloss tried to get close to the bottom of it, but the chimera was too big and the two kids were down below, he thought of teleporting, but wiped that idea off considering he might be torn into bits.

�Xelloss! Watch out!� Filia yelled, a big claw hand running for Xelloss.

The trickster priest grimaced and teleported next to Filia, �there�s no way I can get near that thing.�

�What?� Filia held onto his collar, �you have to do something.�

�Filia, if I go in there I�ll turn into Mazoku mush in no time. I can�t just attack and burn the two kids can I? Well not that I would mind or something.� Xelloss shouted over the noise.

�Xel ¾
� Filia cut short when they heard screams from below. The big red chimera was about to attack the kids.

Filia let go of Xelloss. �Laphas¡K¡K SEED!� she shouted, instantly the whole chimera was covered with golden light, frozen, glaring at the priestess.

Xelloss looked down at awe.

�What are you looking at you dump, go and save those kids!� Filia through clenched teeth, sweat coming out. �I can�t hold this for too long.�

Xelloss snapped back to reality and teleported to the two nearly terrified to death kids, then teleported to a more safer distance from the chimera.

Filia finally released the big ugly monster and Xelloss killed it, leaving a relatively large area of destruction under their feet.

�Filia!� Xelloss shouted, catching her falling body in mid air. The priestess looked at him for a second, pausing.

�I think we forgot about Lina and the others.� Filia said weakly, looking at Xelloss in the eye.

Xelloss sported a sweatdrop.

¡@
¡@
¡@
¡@
&ie xcl;@
¡@
�Seafood.�

�Steak.�

&# 0;Seafood.�

�Steak.�

�Seafood.�

& #0;Steak.�

Lina Gourry Amelia and Zelgadiss were walking up the hill roads towards the place where there was rumored to have chimeras and golems.

Lina and Amelia were still arguing about whether steak was better or seafood. Obviously it was the issue they had been discuss before. (go back to Slayers Next and you�ll know what I�m saying.)

But this time Lina�s supporting Seafood and Amelia�s supporting Steak. ^-^

Zelgadiss shook his head, while Gourry�s ears were up, listening to what they were saying.

�Come one, seafood�s fresh.� Lina said.

�But steak has texture.� Amelia argued back.

�Guys, would you be quite or something might come out and kill you.� Zelgadiss said, holding up his hand.

Gourry snapped and ran up right in front of Lina, taking out his sword.

�What? What is it Gourry?� Lina asked frantically, looking around.

�It seems as if there�s something coming out.� Zelgadis said, eyes closed.

�Oh my GOD!� Amelia screamed suddenly.

¡@
¡@
¡@
¡@
&iex cl;@
�What do you want me to do next then?� Valgarv asked, landing onto a tree branch, surveying the land before him.

�Valgarv, I just want to warn you,� Reinette started, �that your body is virtual.�

Valgarv suddenly felt a sharp pain pierce through, he knelt down, clutching his chest, breathing hard.

�What � what was that?� Valgarv asked after a few moments.

�Your already dead, I�m just using my powers to make you live again, but that doesn�t mean its forever, because your body is still virtual.� Reinette said.

�What does that mean? Why do you have to use my body?� Valgarv asked narrowly.

¡¥That means, there is a big chance that you¡¦d go back to where you were, after you¡¦ve gained your answer. I can¡¦t use my body because its not with me, only my spirit.¡¦

�Then what do you want to do now?� he asked again. He knew that Reinette would say that he�ll know later f he asked her why she only had her spirit anyway.

�I want to find my other half,� Reinette said, �and I want you to find the thing which can guide you to Garunova.�

�Fine.� Valgarv replied, then he suddenly saw something flash before his sensitive eyes.

What was that? He asked himself. He teleported after it, feeling something unusual.

¡@
¡@
¡@
¡@
&iexc l;@
¡@
¡@
Xelloss let go of Filia, who dropped her feet to the floor practically falling, and brushed herself off. She then knelt down and faced the trembling two kids, huddled together.

�You could have given me a better landing Xelloss.� Filia muttered.

�So it�s a boy and a girl.� Xelloss said absently, looking out at the ruins.

Filia rolled her eyes. �Of course it�s a boy and girl, that�s obvious.�

�Sorry for my stupidy.� Xelloss shot back mockingly, �and you should have thanked me for saving your guts.�

�Oh shut up you mazoku jackass.� Filia said, glaring back at him. She touched the girls shoulder, but she jerked away, and the boy held closer to her.

�Who � who are you.� The boy said in a trembling voice, standing up at the same time.

�I�m Filia ul Copt, a Ryuzoku Priestess.� Filia replied, smiling at them.

�Hey, I thought you left the Sanctuary after that pathetic Sajoroo indirectly killed all those dragons.� Xelloss smirked, looking at her.

�Shut up. And it�s Saijoro.� Filia said quietly, not looking back at him. �He�s a dump Mazoku, you don�t have to pay attention to him.�

Xelloss pouted.

�Flore?� Filia took a better look, and saw that it was the blue haired little girl from the hills. The boy had shoulder length blond hair which seemed to be tied up around his neck, but was now loosened. He had big green eyes, well big for a boy. He was still clutching Flore tightly, looking suspiciously at the Priest and Priestess, some hair dropping into his eyes. A long oversized cloak covered his whole body.

�What�s your name?� Xelloss asked, walking up and stood beside Filia. He saw the dragon maiden shoot a glare at him.

�I uh¡K..� before the boy could even start, a bunch of armed soldiers came rushing in, surrounding them, while pointing their spears and swords at Filia and Xelloss.

�Hey hey, friends.� Xelloss said, holding up his arms in surrender.

�Like you would have any friends.� Filia smirked, holding up her hands as well.

�Intruders.� One soldier said, obviously the general.

�Hey we � �Filia started. But the boy interrupted her.

�They, are not enemies, they saved our lives.� He said, loosening Flore a little, who still seemed to be trembling.

�I�m sorry Prince Neville, we didn�t realize that it was you.� The soldiers knelt down after the general.

�Yeah right.� Neville muttered, eyeing them.

�You shouldn�t be on the streets out of the palace in the middle of the night your highness.� The general said, his eyes landing on Flore, �and with other uh, plain citizens of the country.�

�That, is none of your business Prescott.� Neville said sharply.

�I�m sorry your highness.� The general looked down at the floor again, �the King and Queen are anxious that you return to the royal palace immediately.�

Neville sighed.

�You know what happened?� Filia asked, looking at the trickster.

�No idea.� Xelloss replied, his hands to his side, shrugging.

¡@
¡@
¡@