Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ everyone needs to kick back ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day, Tails was working in his workshop tinkering with yet another gadget. That damn clever fox, always working on something isn't he? Wow, I can't believe what happened during that fishing trip. he thought. I never knew Cream was so brave.... Maybe she's a bit more daring than I thought she'd be. In the meantime, Vanilla and the Creams were in their home trying to go throught the chaos of lunchtime. "Okay you girls, I only made enough for one serving each, so you'd better make it last, 'cause there isn't any seconds." said Vanilla.
The seven Creams sat in the front room and watched TV, too bad they all fought over what to watch. "Hey, put it back on the science channel, I wanna see the thing on aerodynamics." said Cream-sempai.
"Piss off, we're watching wrestling." said Dynacream.
"But my soap operas are on, change it to there." said Créme.
"Nobody wants to see that boring shit!" yelled Yattacream. "Wrestling."
"Soap operas." said Créme.
"Wrestling."
"Science." said Cream-sempai.
"Can we watch cartoons?" asked Cream-koh.
"Grow the hell up!" Yattacream yelled at her.
"Waaaaaaaah!"
"Awwww, Shaddup!"
The Creams continued to fight over what to watch and as they did, Vanilla took an asparin. Momma didn't say there'd be days like this. she thought. I'm glad I only had one kid.... Too bad she split into seven kids one day.
 
Not all of the Creams were in Vanilla's hair, our laid back doe was on the tram at this moment in time. I'm coming, Tails. You're going to have a bit of R&R too..... She kicked back in her seat, with her legs up and everything. But that was always her style. After a while, Creammarin ran to the end of the train and went out the door to get a bit of air. "Well, there it is..." The liad back young doe took to her ears and flew off to the workshop.
Now our fox on the other hand was doing what he does best, tinkering with stuff. And it's not having much success as it failed yet again. "Man, I've been trying to do this for three and a half hours and it still isn't working properly." he said. "What keeps going wrong?" Tails walked over to the blackboard to look at the equation. "Okay, this time I'll divide the five and carry the three..."
A ring at the door is heard, then Tails went to answer it and let Creammarin inside. "Hi Tails, how has your day gone?" she asked.
"The usual, Cream." Tails answered.
"You look stressed out."
"Not really, I'm just trying to work on a problem that's not seeming to work. Anyway, make yourself at home. You should know your way around here by now I take it." And Tails went back to his work.
 
That's my Tails, thought Creammarin, always working in the lab on gadgets and doodads and such. But not today, no. You're gonna take a break from all of it and learn to rejunvenate yourself.
Five minutes later, Creammarin walked into the lab. She saw how Tails was working on his latest piece of work and decided to put her plan into action. "You know, you really are working hard with this thing, Tails. Take a moment and talk with me for a while." she suggests.
Tails of course is under his work. "As soon as I figure this out, Cream." he answered her.
"Are you even going to be done in the next couple of seconds?"
"I wish."
"Well take a break for a minute, I ran a bath for you."
"That's very kind of you, but I don't need one at this moment in time."
Creammarin was a bit ticked by this, but kept her composure. "Well you know what they say, 'All work and no play makes Tails a dull boy.' you know."
"They also say, 'Never put off tomorrow what you can do today.' Cream."
"And you've been working on that for how long?"
"Since last Saturday. But anyway, go ahead and have that bath. Don't wait wait up, I'll be doing this for a while."
The hell you will....
 
Creammarin decided to approach this another way. So she carefully removed Tails' shoes and socks, then pulled him out from under what he was working on by his tails and carried him into his abode over her head. "Cream, what are you doing, I've got work to do..." Tails said, a bit irate.
"Stop whining already and get in the tub." Creammarin said as she carried him to the outdoor bath. The doe then tossed the fox into the water, making a big splash with him and began to undress. Once Tails' head popped out of the water, Creammarin had jumped in right next to him. "Hey, I was working in my lab on something, Cream..." Tails said to Creammarin a bit angry.
"You obviously forgotten how to be a good host, so you might as well be a guest in your own home." Creammarin responded.
"But I was in the middle of working on-"
"What happened to you? Don't you want me to keep you company anymore..."
Tails noticed Creammarin starting to cry, "Oh, man. That's not it at all Cream. It's just that I am so tied with work and.... and I guess it won't kill me to relax and enjoy a bit of 'unexpected, but never unwanted' company."
"I'm unexpected?"
"Sometimes, but you're always never unwanted. In fact, I know exactly where we can go for the day."
 
After the two dried off and hopped out of the bath, Tails took Creammarin to The Lax. He still wanted to work in his lab, but at least he could burn those tix that he won. "Welcome to The Lax." said the greeter. "Oh, now aren't you two an adorable couple?"
"Thanks, we get that a lot." Tails answered sarcastically.
"Well, you two look like you've only started dating."
"Great, she had to bring that word up.... Anyway, I got these passes here so me and my 'date' can enjoy ourselves."
"Let me see those."
 
The lady took a look at the passes that Tails had won. "I sure hope this place is as good as it sounds." said Creammarin as she yawns.
"My oh my..." the greeter told them. "You sure know how to treat your girlfriend, this is for one of our suites."
"A suite?" asked Tails, a bit shocked.
"Yes, right this way you two."
*
"Wow, look at this room. I can't believe they have rooms this huge."
"It's not a room, Cream, it's a suite."
"Suite, room, that's the difference?"
"A room is a spot with a couple of beds, drawers, one bathroom and a TV. A suite is a large economy room with one huge bed, drawers, mirror TV and wash room."
"Wow, even the tub is huge. We could fit in it and three other people."
"Say what?!"
Tails ran into the bathroom to the the huge ass spa tub they had in their suite. "My god, that could fit two fat people with room to spare." said Tails.
"Tails, that's nasty." said Creammarin.
"Sorry."
"Now let's get in."
"...But we just had a bath....."
"Oh fine, then lets get a massage."
"OK. Er, regular or swedish?"
"Regular, duh."
"Right, let's go."
The two left the suite in their robes. "Swedish Massage, what is that?"
"Nevermind."
 
Fourty-five minutes have passed since their day at The Lax. Tails and Creammarin were now in the sauna, fresh out of the mineral bath. Luckily for them, the sauna was all to themselves. "See, now don't you feel better now that you're starting to relax?" asked Creammarin.
"Actually I am." Tails answered. "I didn't really know how tense and worked up I was until I came here... And this idea was all thanks to you, Cream."
"Now come on, you were the one who wanted to go here, not me. Give yourself some credit."
"OK, I will."
"Tails.... I can trust you with anything, right?"
"Of, of course you can trust me."
"That's good, I'm glad I can enjoy a day like this and get close to you."
"Well, we are close, right?"
"Very." Creammarin walked over to Tails. "Hey, lay back and put your head in my lap."
Tails does so. "Now what?"
"Now relax, I want you to just understand that you don't have to freak out on me."
"No problem."
"So I was wondering, just how big is your dick?"
"What the fuck?! You don't know and you 'nursed it back to health' twice when we went fishing?"
"Nursed it back to health..... Cream-koh you little bitch! That still doesn't tell me how big your are down there."
"Well I don't know, that's something I don't think about."
"So you'll let me measure you?"
"What the fuck?! Why do you want to measure me for?"
"Well, I heard that a fox's cock and swell up to eight times its size."
"Well I can't swell that much, and that's not a conclusive enough answer."
"I'll nurse you again if you let me measure you."
"That's gotta be sarcasm. Fine, but I get to measure you too."
"Are you gonna buy me a bra?"
"Ha, ha, it is to laugh....."
 
"So, How long are we gonna stay here?"
"Well, we have all day."
"Cool. Well, let's go try something else to do. Too much steam can asphixiate you."
The two went off to enjoy the other things The Lax had to offer and at the end of their day, the two were nice and refreshed. "You know, that was a pretty cool day." say Tails.
"Well there you go, sometimes a genuis needs a break every now and then." said Creammarin.
"Yeah, thanks a lot for reminding me how to relax."
"No problem, you'd do the same for me."
"You're right, I would."
"Well, time to go."
 
The two headed out the door, but before they did, Tails gave Creammarin a peck on the cheek. Our laid back doe was now red in the face, but happy. The two pretty much were done with everything and walked out the door. "Thanks for coming, hope you return." said the lady at the counter.
The two stood outside of the doors of the building. "Thanks for the day, Tails. I hope to have more of these with you." said Creammarin.
"I"m sure we will." said Tails.
"Well I guess I'll catch you later." and off Creammarin ran home.
Tails took a look at his watch. "16:45, I can get back to work on my project." and Tails hit the train back to his workshop.