Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ setting down some rules ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay dear readers, here's the deal. Since I'm in a good mood, I've put a contest into this chapter. Here's how it works: Strewn in this chapter are five sayings that I like to call "Million Dollar Phrases". Your job (if you choose to play the contest), is to find all five of them. I've written all of them down just so you know, and should you find them, then I will email you a pic of this story drawn by me. Yes, I drew this picture myself... this pic shows all seven variations of Cream in this story and Tails is in the middle of them. I think it's only fitting to give an incentive to my readers, so here you go... and good luck.
 
Creammarin wasn't pleased when she had gotten home. And she had decided to let this be known to the other versions of Cream. Once she walked through the door, Cream-kohai was sitting right there watching the tube. "Hey, lazybones. What did you do today?" asked Dynacream.
"I was invited to go to The Lax." Creammarin answered.
"Sweet."
"I like this cartoon," Cream-kohai said happily, "it's funny."
 
All of a sudden, Creammarin walked over to her and began to strangle the crybaby version of herself. "You innocent little bitch, I'm gonna ring your neck good!" she yelled.
"Gyaaaaaaah, gaaaaaaaah, gaaaaaaaaaaah!" was all Cream-kohai could get out.
Dynacream and Yattacream went over the break them apart, but it was in vain as Creammarin went back to strangling Cream-kohai's neck. "Someone give us a hand in here!" Dynacream shouted.
The other Creams came running out, as did Vanilla. Vanilla was able to seperate Cream-kohai from Creammarin. "Enough of this." she said. "What has gotten into you, Creammarin?"
"Kohai you dirty bitch, your neck ain't safe from me." Creammarin threatened.
"You attacked me for no reason." Cream-Kohai said and started to cry.
"Crying won't help you this time. I found out that you serviced Tails twice during your boating trip."
"She did what!?" the other Creams shouted.
"Is it true, Kohai?!" Vanilla wasn't happy to hear it.
"Well, he was hurt down there and I... I...."
"Regardless Creammarin, you can't strangle her..."
"Thank you, Mom."
"Kohai you rotten doe...." now Vanilla was strangling her, "I'm gonna ring your bloody neck."
 
Many Creams tried to free Cream-kohai from Vanilla's grasp, but to no avail. Finally, Cream went postal and gave everyone the business end of her piko piko hammer. All seven of those rabbits were laid out looking at birdies. "Listen up you misfit rabbits," Cream began. "I'm tired of all the problems and whatnot that you are bringing down on me. So allow me to make one thing crystal clear to you all: That fox is MINE!! Not Dyna's, not Créme's, not Yatta's, not 'Marin's, not Sempai's, and sure as hell not Kohai's, he's mine! You other six are not real, you're just a different persona of me, you shouldn't even be here! You all forgotten what is important here and you're blowing it."
"Cream, ixnay on the inemay." said Cream-sempai.
"Shut up!"
"Now look here, girlfriend. Don't get mad for something that you did, you're gonna have to live with it." Dynacream said.
"And we have the same right in being here as you do, so quit treating us like we inferior here." Cream-sempai added.
"We are you and you are us! So take your panties out of your ass and deal with it, because you don't have any other choice." Yattacream said.
"Yeah!" the other five Creams shot at her.
"Look, all of you." Vanilla finally came around and starts to play mediator. "I didn't raise you girls to act or behave like this, all seven of you need to be ashamed of yourselves. Look at what has happened to the various parts of my daughter: Cream, quit acting selfish; Yattacream, stop being a bully; Dynacream.... be static for a change; Kohai, you're not a pussy, you're a doe, ACT LIKE ONE! And if you dare open those ducts, I will give you something to cry about; Créme, stop trying to dress like Rouge. You ain't got that much titty and you don't have that many curves. No more sex appeal projects; Creammarin, do more than just lounge around and yell, get active. I didn't raise a daughter to just lay up on her ass all day long; Sempai, there's more to life than just reading books, watching Sci Fi, TLC and National Geographic. Don't veg out on knowledge.
 
"Now if you want to keep your party at the end of this week, then there better not be anymore problems out of any of you. I brought you up not be problematic, but to be proper, polite and well-mannered. You are not spoiled, bratz, or spoiled brats, you are young does about to go into womanhood. I do not wanna have to make a first and break my foot off into your little asses. Do I make myself clear?!"
"Yes ma'am." all seven Creams answered.
"Now, as for our little problem.... There will be no intercourse of any kind, from now until nightfall on the night of your birthday party. Should intercourse happen and I find out about it before then, there will be a few less Creams in this house. Can you handle yourselves until then?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Now as punishment for your recent behavior, all seven of you are going to cook tonight's dinner. I have errands to run, so I'll be back in one hour. When I return, I expect an uneaten, cooked dinner and seven young does washed up and at the table ready to eat. Now get going." and Vanilla closed the door behind her.
"Well, let's start cooking, girls. It's better to get this over with now." said Dynacream.
 
Vanilla walked over into the elevator and stepped inside. She pressed the button and it went down. Well, phase 1 is complete, now I have a certain fox to attend to. Vanilla thought with a vindictive smile on her face. Oh yes, this will require a bit of finesse.