Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ a party to remember ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night was interesting for Tails, interesting indeed. You would think that he'd be excited about getting some, but all he did was lay there in bed while staring at the ceiling. All of this over sex.... he thought. It all makes sense in a way, but in another way.... "Hey Gold, you there?" he then asked.
Gold appeared standing next to the bed. "Right here." he told Tails.
"I understand what Vanilla's emo was."
"Whatever." Gold as usual, didn't really care.
"So did you get Cream a gift?"
"I don't do birthday parties, not even my own."
"You can still get her a gift, y'know..."
"So what else are you gonna do tomorrow besides the birthday party?"
"The birthday girl."
"Hey, that's not--Wait, what?!"
"I'm gonna do Cream's birthday party... and I'm gonna do Cream."
'You mean to tell me that she held you at knifepoint to get you to stay at the party to lay pipe on her daughter? Man, mothers today...."
"Yeah... I'm still debating whether I wanna masturbate or not tonight."
"That's my queue to leave."
"Don't get into any more bar fights or fights protectig the city."
"Well don't jack off too much, exerting the DIYS will make you sterile."
"Duh."
 
Note to self: Too much muasturbation can dry up your balls. Cream too was laying in bed, however she was looking at the moon out of her window. Well, tomorrow night is the night for you, yet you still aren't ready for him. she thought to herself. Your whole week was simply to prepare for the very moment of your life: The moment where you leave your childhood innocence and step into maturity as a yound lady. Cream turned over. At least you don't have to worry about it with some stranger, you will be with your best boy. And even though you trust him with all of your heart, something still doesn't feel right. Maybe it's just stomach butterflies.... she turned on her belly, more like moths in your stomach. But everything should be fine, every last detail. Well, try not to worry too much about your big night and just think about the common ground you two share. Once you do that, you'll be fine.... With that, Cream closed her eyes and went to sleep.
 
8:30 a.m. the next morning, Vanilla went to make breakfast only to get a surprise. "Cheese...." she said.
The blue chao turned to see Vanilla. "Chao chao!" and he flew towards Vanilla.
"Welcome home, Cheese."
"Good morning, Vanilla." Vanilla looked over to see Tikal.
"What are you doing here?" Vanilla asked.
"From my understanding, today is Cream's birthday, is it not?"
"It is. Cheese must've mentioned this to you."
"Of course he has. So I thought I'd surprise Cream with a little breakfast."
"My, those vegetables look fresh."
"Just harvested from my garden. You relax on the couch, breakfast is on me."
"Oh." Vanilla felt a bit of relief as she sat on her couch. Once seated a pink chow with a big blue ribbon tied around its waist, making a big blue bow from behind, giving her a drink.
"Vanilla, have some papaya juice."
"Why, thank you. Is this your chao?"
"No, Rupi is another Chao under my watch."
"That's a nice name for a chao."
"Yes. Rupi is Cheese's mate."
"So he brought a girl home, I wonder if Chocola would do that..."
 
After a while, Cream woke up and joined Vanilla, Tikal and the two chao for breakfast. "Thanks for the gesture, Tikal. It's very nice of you." Cream gave her gratitude to Tikal.
"No problem." Tikal said. "It's my way ofrepaying Cheese for rescuing Rupi."
"So Rupi is Cheese's girlfriend, huh?"
"No, Cheese and Rupi have mated. The two have mated occassionally too."
"Well, I can't blame Cheese for picking such a cute chao."
"Yes, now I simply have to tell this news to her owner."
"I thought Rupi was a regular chao...." said Vanilla
"No, Rupi is Tails' chao."
 
Upon hearing this, Cream stopped eating. "I'm gonna go out for a while, be back later." she said and out the door she went with Smile in tote.
*
Cream was having a very bad morning around the track, she messed up on a lot of her tricks and even fell off of the gear twice. "It's official, this isn't my day." Cream decided to hit the locker and call it quits, then the saw something she thought her eyes would never see again... "Wait, it can't be them...." Cream decided to look around the corner and ran into a familiar, but not-so-friendly face. "Interesting, it's the little runt. I guess it was just a matter of time before I ended up metting you again."
"Don't worry, I'm on my way out."
"After the way you messed up on that air, I'd go home too."
"Everyone has a bad day..."
"That's not a bad day, that's a rusty rider."
"Hey Wave, you ruffling up your breast in there? Hurry up already."
"Shut up! Don't rush me, Jet!" Wave then addressed Cream. "There's an EX Grand Prix coming up tomorrow. if you've got the guts, you and your crew will show up."
"I'll relay the 'greeting' along, Wave." and then she left.
"Hey! Hey! Hey!"
 
Snap back to reality, Cream came to in the medical ward. "Are you okay, you took a rather nasty fall?" the nusre asked.
"What happened?" Cream asked as she slowly sat up. "Wait, the last thing I remembered was doing my Strawberry Flavor trick..."
"Well, that flavor wasn't for you. Not only did you fall, you practically broke your gear." The nurse pointed to Cream's Smile, which was broken in half.
"Oh yeah, I didn't hit the trick. I guess I just blacked out on the track, huh?"
"Yes. Luckily for you you don't have a concussion."
"What time is it?"
"Almost 2:30 in the afternoon yound lady."
"Thanks, I gotta go."
Cream took to her feet and headed out the door. She picked up her broken Smile as she left the ward. The young doe went on her way and out the door of Twinkle Park, around the tunnel and down the elevator.... she was back in Station Square. "There you are, your mom had us practically searching the whole city for you, Cream." the doe was met by her soon-to-be lover, Tails. "What happened to you?"
"Bad trick done wrong and passed out." Cream answered.
"I see.... you sure you're okay, I can give you a quick X-ray if-"
"No, that won't be necessary. Well let's walk home now, I have a party to attend."
"No, we're taking a drive."
"A drive..."
 
The two walked into the parking lot under the Emerald Hotel... and there it was. "Oh wow, you got me a car. You really got me a car!" Cream was jumping up and down at the site of her new ride.
I guess this is the reaction I wanted out of her. I mean, we did decal this together earlier on in the week. Tails thought. But then again.... I did say to act surprised.
The two walked over to the car and Tails handed her the keys. "Let's get you home, shall we."
"Yes, let's go... Say Tails, can this car go over water?"
"Tch, 'Can it go over water?' Cream, I built this car. It doesn't just hover over the water, it can dive into the water."
"I like that."
"Well, put her in drive and let's go."
 
The two buclked up and before she started her car, Cream just sat there. "Tails, I'm nervous."
"I find that hard to believe since you can fly your own spaceship." Tails stated.
"Not what I meant.... I'm talking about later on tonight."
"She means when we have sex... Oh, I see. No problem, no problem at all."
"It is a problem, Tails... It's my.... my.... y'know...."
"First time." Cream nodded. "It isn't like that, Cream. Look at it this way, it's not like we first met or anything, I've known you for a long time."
"I know..." Cream was blushing. "But, it's different for virgin girls than it is for virgin guys. Most guys see the first time as an 'I'm gonna bang this girl really sweet.' or something along those lines. It's different for girls, you might think of me as.... a trophy for braggin' rights."
"I never thought of you as that, nor have I thought of you as a little sister. I know giving your body to someone is a big deal, but it really isn't. So don't worry about it at all, everything will be A okay."
"You promise?"
"Of course. Now let's get you home."
For a bit more reassurance, Tails gave Cream a peck on the cheek and the doe drove the two of them home.
*
 
Though it started 135 minutes later than planned, Cream's burthday party was on. The whole gang was there to enjoy the place and and festivities. "Rouge, I definitely have to thank you for letting us have the whole club. It's a very thoughtful gesture." said Vanilla.
"No problem at all." Rouge said. "Just lend me that recipie for your Strawberry Daquiri Cake and we're even."
"Are you sure this wasn't too much trouble?"
"Well, I'm practically closed for the moment anyway since the AC is on the fritz. Luckily for me I had ceiling fans installed. It's not artic cool in here, but at least it beats sweating in here. By the way, is this some religious thing?"
"Yes, it is actually, but let's not discuss religion at Cream's party."
 
"I'm really sorry that I worried you like this, I really didn't mean to." Cream said.
"No worries at all, it's your party today." Shadow stated a bit bluntly.
"What's your problem?" asked Amy.
"I need a drink and there won't be any served at this party."
"Sonic already downed five tequila and I've had three Mai Thais."
"Yeah, but why is the rum gone?"
"Stop acting like Jack Sparrow and enjoy the party, you know we can't drink in the presence of Vanilla."
"I know."
Vanilla tapped her glass with a fork. "Okay people, I have a few things to say: First, let's all thank Rouge for letting us have the club for Cream's party." Rouge took a bow as everyone else clapped. "Second, we can thank Tikal for such a lovely spread of food here. You Knuckles tribe echidnas know how to feast." Tikal got some claps and a few whistles for her contributions as she gave her curtsy. "And finally, we can thank Tails for finding the birthday girl and saving this party... not to mention, that the majority of the party's idea was all thanks to his help. Let's hear it for the MVPP."
More cheers came Tails' way. "Oh please, you're all too kind." he said.
"Tails, you've always been a modest fox, but not often has your modesty been rewarded. But don't worry about that, because it will be soon.
 
"Now you majorly know, with the exception of Amy, that this is Cream's birthday party. However, this birthday is also Cream's rite of passage. When I was her age, I went through the same thing with a close friend of mine, Cream's father. And like our tradition, Cream will will do what I did." Vanilla pulled up a chair and placed it in front of the table which had the birthday cake on it. "Tails, it's time your modesty went rewarded. Have a seat in this chair."
"Um.... okay." Tails said, then thought. Perhaps it's best that I don't ask why....
"Cream, come on up here..." Cream walked over and stood next to the seated fox. "I can honestly thank myself for getting you cleared of your shyness so long ago, hopefully for us that Tails isn't so shy."
"I'm not shy at all Vanilla." Tails gave his two cents.
"Good, I'm glad to hear that." Vanilla left the table area and joined the rest of the gang. "Now just as I did before Cream, and my mother before me, and her mother before her, etcetera etcetera, we are all going to bear witness to your true blue ways being rewarded as Cream will now suck your dick."
 
You wou;dn't believe the looks on the faces of the gang when Vanilla said that. Tails almost wigged out just from hearing it. "Man, it's about time this party got interesting." Shadow said as he stirred his tequila.
Cream gave that laugh of subject change. "You have to give it up for my mom," she said. "I love how she has such a great sense of humor, don't you guys?"
"Thank you Cream for thinking that I have humor," Vanilla stated, "but I wasn't making a joke this time."
And here we go. Tails thought.
"I don't care if it's all apart of what has to be done, but I'm not going to give one of my friends a blowjob in fron't of the rest of my friends, let alone my own mother."
"Cream, you have only two options: Have sausage, or have sex. I wasn't as brave as your grandmother to have sex while in a chair, so I just gave head."
"Where can I join this faith?" Sonic asked with a smile on his face.
"Sonic?!" Amy exclaimed.
"What's wrong Amy, I though you'd love to give me some while I sit in a chair. I thought you wanted me...."
"Um... I...." Amy's face was all red.
"He's got you there, Amy." said rouge.
"I love you Sonic, but I'm not that kind of girl." Amy responded, face still red.
Sonic shrugged. "You fail, Amy Rose."
"I'm gonna need another Mai Thai." said Tikal.
 
"Fine, you win. I'll give head." Cream said admitting defeat. The doe walked in front of Tails at sat right in front of him.
"You know, I won't make you go through with this if you don't want to." Tails said.
"Thanks, but your modesty won't get you out of this one." Cream then went up to his ear, her tone soft soft. "Besides, I'm not putting on a show for our friends, know what I mean?"
"Uh huh." the fox nodded.
Cream returned to her sitting position in front of Tails. "Well Tails, just relax and hold nothing back. We are alone after all..."
"But everyone is wa-"
"We're ALONE after all. No one is here except us, just our private moment."
"Yeah...."
 
Cream spreads Tails' legs open and starts to wrok her right hand on him. Since this is not only tradition, but also religion, Vanilla of course has all of this on camcorder. Lucky fox, he gets head from the birthday girl.... "I could go for some head right now." Knuckles whispered.
"Sorry, I don't service knuckleheads." Rouge whispered.
"You don't even know how to give head."
"If you want, I could do this for you a little later." Amy whispered into Sonic's ear, running her fingers up his arm.
"Pass." Sonic whispered back.
 
"So what did you do this morning?" Cream asked as she worked Tails' rod.
"The usual. Got up, stretch, shower, breakfast, workshop time." Tails answered.
"Did you sleep well last night?"
"I was up thinking about my plans for the weekend. What about you?"
"I barely slept, I was up thinking about today."
 
The two ontinued to chat... "Vanilla, what's the purpose of this anyway?" Tikal whispered to the grown doe.
"Bonding." Vanilla. "This part shows how well the duo has coexisted with each other. Bonding is something you don't see in relationships nowadays, at least not as much as it should."
"So true."
 
"So the track wasn't too kind to you I take it?" Tails asked.
"No, my day on the track could've been better." Cream answered.
"Less talkin', more suckin." Knuckles called out.
"Did you hear something, Cream?"
"Just the winde from the fan above us."
Ironically enough, Cream pointed upward at the fan with her middle finger. This of course brought some snickers from the gang. serves you right for trying to interrupt their bonding. Vanilla thought.
"That's what you get, knucklehead." Rouge whispered to the not-so-rad red.
"Hardy har har har...." Knuckles whispered back.
 
"Hey, hold still for a moment." Cream said.
"Okay." Tails replied.
Cream moved away from Tails slightly, as to let the gang and most importantly, Vanilla's camcorder, get a look at what the fox had between his legs. He got a little bigger since he modeled for that dildo I gave to Cream. thought Amy.
That's my buddy for you, packing a monster downstairs. thought Sonic.
His dick is the perfect size for her. thought Tikal. And I can do a few things with that too.
Not bad for his age, thought Rouge, but fox boy is about two centimiters away from the minimum for this ride.
He's gotta be at least five and a half inches. Thought Shadow.
"Hmmf." was all Knuckles got out under his breath.
Cream ended the "fifteen seconds of fame" that Tails' rod was getting and simply went to working it again. She ran her tongue across it, making the fox shudder in pleasure. "Whoa, that was weird." Tails said.
"Really, well I guess you're good to go then." Cream said and finally took the fox into her mouth.
 
Sonic and crew watched as Cream gave head to Tails. Sonic had pulled out a camera about halfway into Cream's sucking. I'm gonna make sure to that I Kodak the moment where Tails blows his load. I've waited a long while to capture this expression on his face. the blue hedgehog thought.
Afterwhile, Tails practically couldn't bear Cream's mouth. As the fox's abdomen tightened and his eyes shut hardly, Sonic snapped the photo without flash. Tails had his orgasm in Cream's mouth. Her eyes had the same expression as Tails' did, but after the initial skeets, you continued to blow into him, taking it all as he came. With a pant in the guise of a sigh of relief, Tails was done and Cream pretty much removed her mouth from his now limping member. "Okay honey, turn around and let's see that face of yours." Vanilla said.
Cream stood up and turned to see everyone. "Sorry, you money shot has been denied, you fail." she said, then gave that subject changing laugh.
She swallowed it....
"So, let's have cake."
"Cake sounds good right about now." said Knuckles.
 
With that, Cream was sung to by everyone and then, with the help of a certain fox, sliced her birthday cake. The doe cut around her name, which was her piece, then served everyone slices and the cake was enjoyed by all. "So do you like the cake?" Vanilla asked her daughter.
"Yes, it's sweet." Cream answered.
"I like this cake, it's nice and fluffy." Amy said.
"It's also on twelve carbs. and that's twelve carbs in the whole cake." Vanilla decided to mention.
"This is my kind of cake, much better than store-bought ones." said Rouge.
"Mom makes such nice cakes." Cream said.
"I'll have to have you do my cake, Vanilla." said Amy.
 
After the cake was had by all, it was time for gifts. "This one is from Tikal, I wonder what it is...." Cream said as she tore off the paper. When she opened the box, she practically saw that it was clothing, the same kind of skirt that Tikal was wearing to be actual. "Wow, it's your dress."
"Not really, it's the same kind of outfit that I wear, I made it myself. Hope you like it."
"Thanks."
Cream continued to open her gifts, getting various things from the gang. Cream even walked everyone outside of the club to show her car to everyone. Her other gifts were good too: A $200 gift card for Fitted from Amy; lacy apparel from Rouge; boxing gloves from Knuckles. "Boxing gloves?" Cream asked.
"Hey, I saw you beating the hell out of the bag at the gym." Knuckles answered. "I'm amazed that you can bench 200 pounds."
The gifts went on: Pictures from Cheese; a flower crown from Rupi; Sonic saving the day with a Light board for Cream. Shadow's gift got some dirty looks from Vanilla. "You got my daughter guns for her birthday?"
"These aren't ordinary guns, they're Omochao Guns." Shadow answered.
"What were you thinking?"
"I was thinkingan AK-47, but they were out. And an Uzi isn't something for a beginning gunner like Cream, so I got her the most powerful pistol around. Besides, she might have a use for those later."
"Let's hope I won't have a use for them anytime soon." said Cream.
"You also got a six month subscription to Point Blank Magazine. Order your ammo from there to get a discount."
"Where's your gift, Mom?"
"My gift to you will come later." Vanilla answered.
"Hey, what the hell is up with this area over here?" asked Amy.
 
The crew looked at the odd area. "You might wanna step away from there Amy, it's distorted space." Tails said.
"Yyyyeah, I'll do just that."
The distorted spaced shot out a present from it, then it was gone. "It's a gift, but who is it from?" asked Tikal.
Cream looked at the gift and opened it, she then saw a card laying on some construction paper which she soon reads. "I'm not sure if this gets to you or not, but please see that this gift gets to Cream the Rabbit. If you did get it Cream, place your eye in front of the retinal scanner on the back of the card. Odd, nothing on who it's from."
"Well, do the scan." said Amy.
Cream turned the card over and looked into the retinal scan. She soon dropped the card on the table as it created a holographic video of a familiar friend. "Cream, I'm glad my gift got to you."
"Whoa cool, it's Blaze!" said Tails.
"She looks good." said Rouge.
"Cream, I hope you are doing well. Things are peaceful, if not lonely here. Hopefully, when next we meet, the two of us can catch up on lost time. I hope everyone else is still alive and well. Anyway, as forementioned, I have no idea the day this gift has gotten to you, but I'm simply sending it as a thank you for your help in showing me around to retrieve the Sol Emeralds. Inside of this giftbox is a fire amulet, wear it proudly as the various guards of my kingdom have. One of these days, I will be able to meet you in person again, and that day has often been on my mind. With that said, I will say my adieu to you. Let your heart remain pure, and farewell."
 
Cream practically broke into tears from the message, then the pulled the amulet from the box... Such beauty and craftsmanship could never describe this gift. Cream wore it around her neck proudly, a little sad, but proud nonetheless.
*
 
Later on that night, Cream and Vanilla went home with Tails going along with the does. As the trio walked into the home, Vanilla practically stretched as Tails hit the couch. "That was a nice party." Tails said.
"Yeah, so many gifts." Cream said.
"Well I'm glad you two enjoyed that time with your friends," Vanilla pointed out, "but now it's couples time."
"Don't remind me, I'm gonna get in the shower."
"Shower in my bathroom."
"But I can shower in my room."
"No one will shower in your room tonight. As soon as you go into the room, you're gonna be giving it up."
"Again, don't remind me."
"And none of that shy people shit either, I wanna hear the sounds of sex. I wanna hear it all, down to the bedroom boom and the rockin of the bed."
Tails shook his head. "Wild sex is overrated nowadays." he said.
"You better do it good too."
Tails shook his head. "I'm gonna go shower now."
*
After the showerings were had, Tails was in Cream's room sitting on the bed. Well, it's almost time to score. he thought to himself. I still have a bit of doubts about this method, but I can't worry about that now. One thing I've learned is that when it comes to something this sensitive, your partner can sense your doubt. Don't worry Cream, I'll be strong for us.
Cream walked out of her bathroom wearing one of the many gifts she got from Rouge, a blue slip with lace at the top with her white socks then sat next to Tails on her bed. "What do you think, does it look good on me?" she asked her partner.
"Very." Tails answered.
"Thanks." Cream sighed. "I can't believe it... All this week, I've been preparing myself for this moment and now it's finally here. I really don't know what to say."
"Nothing, nothing at all. You don't have to say anything."
"I guess so." Cream turned off the lamp in her room then both of them turned under the covers and lay in the bed.
 
The only light source in the room was from the blinds, Tails set them up so the "Bouncing Effect" and it worked to perfection. "I'm sorry if I've acted oddly this week, I was trying to find myself." Cream said.
Tails felt her tension. "It's okay, I don't blame you honestly." he told her and scoots closer.
"Stop right there." Tails didn't move closer. "Keep to your side of my bed."
"Yeah, really tense. Can I at least...."
"No."
"Well, ok. Lemme know when you're ready."
Stupid fox...
What the two didn't realize is that Vanilla just got right in front of the door and is now looking through the keyhole. What is taking so long for you two to get busy, perhaps I should intervene.... she thought.
"You know, I was trying to decide which one to use as far as condoms go, that was a really tough decision: Warm Sensations.... Her Pleasure.... I really couldn't decide, so I took one box of each and-"
"Is this what you think of me? It's bad enough I have to have my first time tonight, but you really aren't helping this go any smoother. I'm not some slut that you'll see out on the street, Tails. I'm more than that!"
"Cream..."
"Don't touch me, just leave me alone!"
"I better up this a bit before her mom gets in here. You know, I can understand how you're all seirous over a big deal like this, but you obviously forgot that you chose me for this encounter, not the other way around. If you're gonna act like this with someone you've known for years, I could only imagine how you'd react if I was someone your mom got off the street your age that you didn't know!"
"Shut up! It's my body, and unless I say so, you can't have it!"
"You selfish rabbit, quit acting like this is a big deal only to you!"
"It is a big deal only to me, you inconsiderate fox!"
 
Tails fought back a couple of tears from that response. He then pinned Cream on her back, holding her arms down and keeping at an angle from being kicked by the doe. "I know you think that the fox you're in bed with doesn't seem to care about you, but did you ever stop and think to yourself that he's here for more than just sex?"
Cream simply looked at Tails. "Well, the rabbit wants to know why the fox is here with her?"
"The fox is here not just to be with the rabbit for sex, but that he wants her."
"Now is he trying trying to make the rabbit feel better, or does the fox really want her?"
"Both."
Tails lets go of Cream. "Move to your right." Tails does so, which positions himself over Cream. "Do you really want me like you say you do?"
"If I didn't want you, I wouldn't be here right now."
Silence fell upon the couple..... "Come to me, Tails."
"Don't be afraid, I'll be gentle."
 
Vanilla took to her feet and headed to the kitchen with a loving sight of relief.
 
====================================================
 
I want to apologize for the fact that this chapter was too long. I wanted to make this into two different chapter (and I probably should have), but I think it was better this way. Well, the next chapter is a songchap so bear with me.