Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ the complete Cream ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's time for a few things I learned from a book I read called Sexual Values, now if you readers don't know of or about sexual values, you might not want to read this next chapter. But if you don't mind the company of Master Bates, then feel free to read. That was your warning, so don't start bitchin' about this chapter.
 
Somewhere... somewhere in likes that only she knew and sometimes hid from herself, Cream went to her haven of solitude. "Man, it's been a long time. I guess the quiet time will do me good." Cream said to herself as she walked into her little "Rabbit Hole" as she called it. It was exactly how she had left it, looking like a one bedroom studio: It had a place to cook; a bathroom; a bed to sleep in; a clock which told the time, though the battery is long since dead and dried food to eat. Sure it had been months since she was last here, she can't remember how many, but it was months. She took a zip bag of dried peaches and began to eat them. Tomorrow is the day... the day that ends my days as an innocent young girl and begin my days as a young lady. she thought as she ate. Well, now I have to think about how to trap the other Creams. But they don't want to leave and be whole... I guess they all want to live their own lives. I don't blame that, however, this is something that isn't negotiable. She tossed the empty bag into the trash and removed her shoes as she took her lay on the bed. Those Creams, they're making things worse with me and Tails. Especially that crybaby Kohai, they even got my Taildo confiscated....
 
As she lay on the bed, trying to think about how to trap her other traits, Cream's thoughts were of tomorrow night. Her preverbial "Moment of Truth" happens then and it made her red in the face. Her picturing Cream-Kohai giving Tails head was only making her more frustrated... yet, it only spiked her constantly growing receptiveness. "I can't deal with this anymore, I need a keep until tomorrow night." With that said, Cream began to place her right hand between her thighs, wincing at the feel of herself. That's a bit too sensitive, I better check that out. she thought to herself. She then sat up, removed her panties and went to the bathroom to look at her privy in the mirror. To her own shock, her vulva was a purple color, swolen with oestrus. She then gave a sigh, "I have no choice."
Cream walked out of the bathroom and laid back down on the bed. She spread her legs and began to rub her still virgin slit. Despite the immense saturation of her fingers and her quiefing, the young doe still couldn't get off. "This isn't working...."
 
Now sexually frustrated, Cream began looking for things to put into her hole that could imitate a dick. It's too bad she wasn't having such luck, as the silverware wasn't good enough, and the ladels were out of the question. Fuck! she screamed mentally as she slammed her fist into the countertop, leaving an imprint to her amazement. Crap. When she moved her hand, she saw a round pink nob. Taking handle of the drawer and opening it, she found the round nob was the rubber ball of a turkey baster. Feeling the cherry red blush on her face was enough to tell her this was her object. Hmm... I wonder if I have some of that left...
 
Searching her cabinets, she was looking for something sticky, yes, somethiing to imitate the swimmers. "Let's see here, hmm.... No, honey's too thick, no, corn syrup isn't thick enough.... pancake syrup? I didn't know I had this. And it's not the right texture... I read that the girl used water, but who gets off on water?" She shuffles around the cans and jars to find a sustitute for semen. Maybe I should've bought that can of Imitation Sperm at the pharmacy.... no, nevermind.
 
====================================================
Lemme interrupt the story to make a point. The sad thing dear readers is not that this stuff actually exists, and it does, but that you can buy the stuff off the shelf of a supermarket (I saw the shit in an Albertson's... don't ask.) for $5.75. Makes you wonder what else is being stocked at the local supermarket that should be in a porn shop.... This may be too much info for you sensitive types, but a guy like me doesn't give a damn about sensitive readers. I like to give you people some nuggets of wisdom whenever possible. Okay, let's get back to the good part of this story now.
====================================================
 
Moving the stuff aside, Cream reached for and took out what she thought would work..... a jar of marshmallow creme. She opened it, scooped some into a microwavable bowl and put it in the microwave. One minute later, the marshmallow Creme was not only melted, but also warm. She then filled the baster with the melted mallow creme and headed for the bed. Well, here we go... Cream slid the baster into her virgin hole, making a slurch upon entry and making her wince. I'm screaming on the inside for this....
The young doe layed back and continued to fuck herself with the baster. Cream moaned in pleausre as her body quiefed from her form of masturbation, all while being careful as to not squeeze the round rubber end. Even though I'm alone, I'm still so embarrassed that I'm doing this. Cream turned over on her belly. God I'm such a naughty girl, I'd be devistated if someone caught me like this.
Cream continued to move her body in the very forms of sexual positions in which to have her future intercourse with. Eventually, the ended up straddling the turkey baster. Despite trying this for the first time, it was driving her insides mad.... although this was giving her such an unusual wetness, Cream kept her tempo up. I... can't... take much more of this... I'm.... going to.... to... to..... The young doe gave out her long moan as she hit her orgasm. And as she came, her weight was placed on the round, rubber end of the baster, shooting the "sperm" into her body, then she fell backwards and passed out.
*
 
Cream woke up in a strange meadow. Everywhere she turned, it looked like a monochrome world. Black trees, white leaves, grasses ranging from the colors inbetween. "What the hell is this place?" the young does asked herself. "I've never seen a place like this before, I must be affluenced by my subcon." Cream walked around the odd meadow, looking around to see a white sun and grey colored sky. Man, no one's going to believe me about coming here... she thought. She came across a pond where the whole area was black. "Man, I wonder what else can make my life weirder."
"Well, that all depends on how you approach the situation."
Cream turned around to see a figure standing before her. It was a rabbit, with a familiar resemblance to her mother. "You've had quite the week, haven't you?" she asked.
"I have." Cream answered. "You look familiar to me."
"I should, you are looking at yourself after all...."
Cream jumped back. "Wait, you're me!?"
"Yes... and no. I am the Complete Cream, or C.C. for short."
"O-kay. Lemme guess, you're a glimpse of myself in the future?"
"I could be.... I could also be a glimpse of yourself now."
"I... don't understand C.C., please clarify."
 
C.C. showed Cream a heart fragment on Aphrodite's Rock. "Here's the deal," she stated. "I... no, you have everything you need right with you all of this time, there shouldn't be any other wants at this moment. Everything."
"So what is the deal with the other Creams?"
"Nothing at all. So, have you told Tails yet?"
"I plan to... later."
"What's wrong?"
"I... I'm scared."
"Being scared is fine, but you see, when you're whole again, you'll understand their existence."
"Can't you just tell me now?"
"I could. But in doing so, the existence of the other Creams will become permanent, making you unable to become whole for the rest of your life."
"......I understand now. Well, at least I have all of the fragments with me, so I'm all set."
C.C. gave her fragment to Cream. "Now you have all of the fragments."
"I.... one last question."
"Of course."
"What is it like to find yourself, I mean, how did it happen for you?"
"With a little help from Tails, it hit me in the face... That's all I can tell you."
"Oh."
"Now close your eyes, it's time to go."
Cream closed her eyes. "I don't see how this is going to work."
"It will. By the way, it's 6:30." and with that, C.C. smashed her Piko Piko Hammer over Cream's head and watched Cream's body fall backwards. She was out cold.
*
Cream woke up from her, doze out and looked at the clock, 18:30 is what it shown. "Man, what a weird dream... and my head hurts, ow." She said as she rubbed her head. When she removed her hand and opened it, there was the white heart fragment she had recieved from C.C. in her subcon. Cream then opened the nearby drawer and looked at the case where it had the other heart fragments. There they are, she thought as she looked at them all. I have all of the fragments, each one representing the various parts of me:
 
First, there's the red one that Dynacream had; the orange one that Yattacream had; Kohai had the yellow one; Sempai had the green one; Creammarin to the blue one; Créme to the violet one; and the crystal one the represent the rock itself. And now, this white one, to resemble me.
Cream took the white fragment and began to place it with the others, but then she stopped her hand before placing it. Something tells me that I;m gonna need this fragment later. and with that, placed it into her pocket, then left her sanctum.
*
 
Meanwhile, Vanilla and the other Creams were in the home waiting for the seventh one to get home. "Mom, where's Cream at? Her ass should be home." complained Cream-koh.
"She went to get you all gifts, don't rush her." Vanilla answered.
Suddenly the phone rang and Yattacream answered it. "What?" she answered the phone.
"This has to be Yatta." Cream said.
"Cream, you're ass better be near the building!"
"Your panties must be on really tight to be yelling like that. Anyway, I'm on the roof. Get the other Creams and come up her right away." *click*
"So that was Cream, huh?" asked Cream-koh.
"Yeah it was that bitch. Now let's get the others, better yet..... you other Creams better get your asses out here now!"
The other Creams gathered in the front room. "This better be important, I was just about to shower." said Dynacream.
"Well, 'The Beaver' is on the rooftop with our gifts and wants all of us to go and get them. So let's go already."
"Fine by me." said Creammarin.
"See you later, girls." said Vanilla.
"Whatever." the six Creams said as they headed out the door.
 
The girls opened and went through the door to see Cream standing there before them. "Bitch, you better gimme my present." said Yattacream.
"You know, it was hard to get these gifts for you, so show a little gratitude or none of you aren't getting shit." said Cream.
"So-rry. Go on 'sister dearest' with your words."
"Thank you. You girls have taught me a lot of things... you've also shown me that you want to stay here, so I have these welcome to the world gifts to give you in this bag." Cream pulled the bag from behind her.
"Kool." said Cream-koh.
"Well, allow me to hand them to you."
 
Cream reached into the bad and pulled out the case which had the fragments in them. "It's a small gift you got us." said Yattacream with a bit of complaint.
"She probably got us some earrings or something." said Cream-sempai.
"Yup." Cream said as she opened the case. Then turned it towards them.
"Hey, it's the frag-"
Before Cream-koh could finish, Cream tossed the seven hearts into the air, which at this hour were exposed to the moonlight. "Sorry you bitches, but this is a 'One-Cream-only' world." Cream said with a smirk on her muzzle.
"Bail girls!" shouted Dynacream...
 
...but it was too late.
 
As they turned to run, Cream tossed the eighth fragment into the moonlight, making a moon beam shoot into the gem shard. The beam passed throught it, then throught Cream. But as it left Cream, it split into six other beams which went throught the hearts of the other six Creams who were fighting amongst themselves to get through the door, none of them got through. The whit heart fragment itself had seven small beams holding the other seven shards in place, forming a heptagon around the white fragment. In a flash of light, Aphrodite's fell to the ground, landing in the hands of our young doe. The rock was whole again, as was its beholder. I'm back to normal again. She thought as she gave a sigh of relief. "It feels good to be me again." She then took out her cell phone and dail the house number. "Cream, is this you?" Vanilla asked.
"Yeah, it's me mom, and I'm back to normal again." Cream answered.
"Good. Should I hit you again in a few?"
"No, I want to simply clear my head and then I'll come down for dinner. Right now, I just need some alone time."
"I understand, honey. Well see you when you come inside." *beep*
"Does that mean you don't want my company?"
Cream turned around to see Tails standing right next to the door. "I told my mother that so she would intrude on us." Cream told the twin tailed fox.
"I see."
 
The two looked at the moon, stars and buildings. the night was good to them. "Tails, this has been one hectic week, hasn't it?" Cream asked.
"You said it." Tails answered. "I'm glad tomorrow is Friday."
"I guess so...."
"Is... something wrong, Cream?"
"Jitters I guess." Cream pretty much secured the door so it wouldn't open, then sat on the building cooler. "Tails, tomorrow is a very special time in my life, one that will definitely determine how the next few years of my living are going to be."
"This must be some birthday."
"Not just a birthday, a right of passage."
"Oh."
"Tails, I'm gonna show you why my mom wants you staying the night tomorrow at my party."
"Show me, huh?"
"Promise me that when I show you why you're staying the night that you'll look, okay?"
"Well.... Man up alrreeady, Tails. Cream's pouring her heart out here. Okay, I'll look and not turn away."
"Okay Tails, here's the reason why..."
 
The fox's reaction was a bit of shock, but she did it. Cream showed him, though she had a blush that stretched across her muzzle. "Well, what do you think?" she asked a bit embarrassed.
"You have nice panties, Cream." Tails answered.
"You're not looking."
"Of course I am, I'm staring dead at your crotch. What's the deal...."
"Tails, you're looking at it."
"Wait, you mean that..."
"Yes..."
And that's when it hit the fox. No wonder her mom made such a big deal over this. It explains a lot, Gold.
"Now do you understand?"
"It's... sex. I'm staying over your place on the night of your birthday for.... sex.... with you."
"Uh huh...."
I'm gonna get some.... on her birthday? I didn't know this sort of religious belief still existed.
"I've been acting strange all this week because of this. And I'm scared because...."
"You wanted this happening later in your life."
"Exactly."
 
Tails walked over to Cream and placed his hands on her thighs. "This is the first time..."
'Yeah. And I would rather it be with you than someone I don't even know, let alone trust."
"I"m gonna lay my best girl on her birthday.... This can't wait."
Tails lifted Cream's lower body up wards, removing her panties and holding her in an odd position. This caught her completely off guard. "Whoa, what are you doing?" she questioned.
"Sorry, but this can't wait." Tails answered.
"Hold on a second Tails, wait. Please Tails, not yet. If my mom finds out I'm not pure on the night of my birthday, she'll have both of our heads. I know it's gonna happen, but not tonight. Leave me my purity tonight, and tomorrow evening my body is yours."
"I can't force this on you Cream, it's against my nature, but I do plan on returning the favor you did for me on the boat."
"Wait, I.... ahhhhhh."
 
So it happened. Tails returned the "interview" he was given on the boat to Cream at this moment. "Oh, I'm so embarrassed." Cream squeaked.
"This isn't how I thought it would be." Tails admitted. "I thought it'd be a bit salty, but you taste like a marshmallow. You really are a sweet girl, Cream."
"Tails, you're lucky you're--Ahhhh, right there..."
Wow, her hips are moving to this. She must really be getting into it a lot. It's really sticky down here, too. Sticky and sweet.
"I'm so embarrassed...."
"How can you be embarrassed when you're receiving it once, though you weren't embarrassed when you gave it to me twice in one night?"
"It's different for girls, Tails. Guys expect girls to do this to them, not the other way around."
She's right though. Man, she's flooding out of here. I need a keep until tomorrow night for now, but you're lucky. If i was really in need of a bad keep until tomorrow, we'd be going doggy right now. Man, her body must be sreaming for a man on the inside, even the books don't mention this amount of wetness... not that I blame her. My gun's been going off like I need a woman badly since the boating incident. We both want it bad, but it's better not to rush into it. Sex isn't something you can win a trophy over....
 
Tails practically drove Cream's body mad the she really let it fly. The young doe panted heavily afterwards. "That was kinda fun, Cream. I'll be cool as ice until tomorrow night." the fox said happily.
"Can I.... have my.... panties back now?" Cream asked between breaths.
"Aw, I can't keep 'em? Just kidding, here you go." Tails gave Cream her panties and she put them back on... and the right way too.
"Tails, I'm gonna need your strength tomorrow to go through with this. You'll be supportive for me, right?"
"I've not let you down before Cream, and it's not gonna change anytime soon."
"Thank you."
 
Tails helped Cream up and walked her down the stairs to the door of her place. "Well, see you tomorrow." Tails said.
"Yeah." Cream said. "Have a good night, Tails."
"You too, Cream."
Cream watched Tails go into the elevator and then walked into the appartment for dinner. Inside the elevator, Tails was proud to return his favor. "Wow, Tikal was right. Cream did like that sort of thing."