Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ an unreality check ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Morning was here, but our heroine was still in her slumber. She walked down a hallway with white everything. I could never meet something this weird. I must be sleeping this one. Cream saw a red door and decided to open it and did just that. Once opened, Cream stepped through the door to a long hall. After passing through, the hall revealed a room with six doors. Each door had a number on it and the doors were on two floors with a stairway up both sides. the doors were set up like so: Upper left, 1; Lower left, 5; Upper middle, 3; Lower middle, 2; Upper right, 6; Lower right, 4. "I guess I pick a door...."
 
Heading upstairs, Cream entered door number three... or tried to, but the door was locked. "What the..." before she could finish, the door opened for her and she stepped inside. Cream closed the door behind her and she then saw Dynacream. "You know, you better start learning how to knock all over again." she said.
"So what's up with this?" Cream asked.
"Hey, don't look at me like I'm the know-it-all, that's Sempai, not me. While you're here though, I might as well talk to you."
"I'm listening."
"One thing I've learned from you this past week is that you wouldn't take much action when it came to the things you wanted, you just barked orders like a dog."
"And...."
"There's an old saying, 'Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.' If you want things to get done, you must enguage the actions yourself. You'll be a stronger rabbit that way."
"I'll keep that in mind."
"Good, now it's time for you to leave."
"Jeez, just like that?"
"Yep. Goodbye, Cream."
 
Cream left Dynacream's door and went to door number one. Learning from the mistake of the last door, she knocked this time. "Door's open." was the response and Cream went inside. when she entered the room, she saw Cream-sempai sitting at her desk and wearing a labcoat. "Welcome to my study, I hope it's not too messy." Sempai greeted.
"I don't mind." Cream said. "So what's the deal with the doors? I asked Dynacream, but she didn't know."
"You are in the back of your own mind."
"Really?"
"Wow, some subcon this is, you dumbass. Pay attention. The six doors you see are the rooms of each of your other traits. You're hear because you have things to learn from us."
"Okay, so what am I to learn from you?"
"Nothing at all." Cream fell over. "There's nothing I can teach you that you haven't already learned from me this week. All I will say to you is this... rather, I'll leave you with this wise quote:"
"O-kay."
"Cream, 'Those who want power should seek knowledge. Those who know too much are bound for destruction.'"
".....I don't get it."
"Just remember it, it might save your life... or the life of a loved one."
"Right. Thanks a lot."
 
Cream left the room with that thought, but then she saw something odd, the door had vanished. What the... She ran over to door number three and noticed that it too was gone. "O-kay, better make my stay here a short one." Cream went downstaris to door number five, which was open already and she walked right in. Inside, she saw a bed, this room practically mirrored her own. From the door in the room, out came Cremé. "I should've known." she said.
"What does that mean?" Cremé asked.
"Nothing, I was thinking aloud."
"Well think about this: You are a young woman now, and the whole shy routine has got to go. no more timidity from here on out."
"I am not shy."
"You are when it comes to your body. Don't be afraid to show some of your body, girl. Make Tails turn a second time to look at you every now and again. 'A turtle who constantly stays in its shell is oblivious to the outside world. In turn, the world is oblivious to the turtle in its shell.' Don't be afraid to come out every now and again, even if it's just for fun. You, or someone you know will be glad that you did."
"I'll keep that in mind, thanks."
"I'm not done yet."
"Well what else?"
"Be somewhat sexy will you? Not just for time with the girls, but also during intimate encounters. Show that man of ours that he has a woman, not a girl."
"Ours?"
"You are me and I am you y'know...."
"Point taken."
 
Cream leave the room and heads to door number four, walking right inside. "What the fuck is your problem, barging into my room. Get out and knock!" Yattacream yelled at her.
Cream left the room, closed the door, then knocked on it. "Can I enter now?" Cream asked.
"Yeah, and make it snappy." Cream entered Yattacream's room.
"Why are you always wanting to pick a fight with people?"
"Sometimes, you have to fight. You can't be the little girl who becomes a damsel in distress anymore, sister. If you're gonna go down, you better be fighting. Tails is eyed by a lot of girls, and you know what, you're gonna have to knock a few heads around if need be."
"I see...."
"No, you don't see. If you did, you wou;dn't have made that sorry ass response."
"Sorry."
"See, you're doing it again. Stand up for yourself and for your man. You're a young lady now, and there's no excuse to take any uneccessary shit, even if it means slappin the taste from the mouths of these broads. And you better not take any abuse from Tails if he turns that way, God forbid, but if he does, you'd better beat his ass before he lays a hand against you. Don't be afraid to fight, because even peacemakers go to war, it's inevitable."
"A mythodical sense, that is so unlike you."
"Whatever, now piss off. I'm done with you, leave my sight at once."
"Fine." Cream opened the door then turned back around at Yattacream. "Hopefully, I'll keep from getting into trouble that all of your bitching can put me in. Loosen up ya tightwad and take your panties out from the crack of your ass." then out she went.
 
As soon as she left the door, she notice her body starting to flash and parts of the room were fading away. "Next door." As she ran for door two, she literally had to jump a gap just to get to the door. She was about to fall when the door opened and kohai pulled her in.
"What's going on here?"
"This reality is fading away, you're waking up." Cream-koh answered. "Regardless, you have to be brave. If I was brave enough to do what I did that day in the boat with Tails, you can be brave enough to share with him."
"I know."
"Tails is yours now, ride or die with him. You may not know it yet, but you two are together now."
"Knew that."
"Don't be afraid to love him, don't be afraid to be brave and stand tall. And finally, don't be afraid to cry, these things are natural. You can promise me that, can you?"
"Of course."
"That's good enough for me. Now get going, you have one more thing to learn."
 
When Cream left the room, door number six was fading away. As it was flashing, she flew to it in went inside. Now to learn from Creammarin.
"So everything is vanishing.... no worries, it doesn't matter me one bit." Creammarin said.
"You are way too passive." Cream told her.
"You think that, but you actually think wrong. You see, Tails is a busy guy, just like you are a busy girl. If you two don't take the time to relax, you'll never make it as a couple."
The room started shaking. "I see."
"Don't be afraid to relax, because sometimes, that's all you'll be able to do. And since Tails will most likely be building this or timkering with that, you're gonna have to make him relax."
"I don't understand."
The room started tumbling. "'If the weary don't get to rest, the weary will miss out on the world, which will make them unhappy.' Do you understand that?"
"Clearly."
"Good."
"Thanks for the advice."
"No problem. Now you're gonna have to fly out of here to get to that last door. Why are you still here, get going already, or you're never gonna wake from limbo."
 
When Cream opened the door, she noticed the room was falling into the black abyss. Taking flight, she closed the door and it vanished. where am I gonna go now? she though, then moved out of the way of falling debris, then she looked up and saw a door with a heart fragment on it. "Okay, I go up." The doe continued her ascent to the door, flying over and jumping from the falling debris. She had made it to the reach of the door and grabbed hold of it in the corner. As she pulled herself up, she was nailed by a big thing of debris. The doe quickly shook it off and saw the door was fading away. With a bit of hustle, she found her way to the door and made it, but it wouldn't open. She then saw a huge chunk of debirs coming towards her quickly, she began to panic. But then, she managed to take a deep breath and went throught the door, closing it behind her, revealing a black hallway with a spark of dim light at the end of it. As she walked toward it, a big piece of debir smashed through, bringin her to her fet and the void to her subcon was trying to suck her into the limbo. Taking to her feet, she ran to the glimmer of light, which got bigger as she got closer. Though she was running at top speed, Subcon was slowing down. Almost there, I'm almost free.... All of a sudden, something in her head told her to dive for the light. Was it the other Creams? Her instinct? Tails? Whatever it was, she trusted it and dove for the light.
 
Looking from the corner of her left eye, the hall as smashed by debris, had she been running and not had dove, that debris would've taken her. Near the end of her dive, Cream rolled up into a ball, giving her an extra burst of dive (like a spacejump for example) and managed to get through and into the light. Once she was inside ot the lirge flash of light, it simply closed up. Subcon's void was all that was left.... She made it. But her body was no longer flashing, what did this mean? Was she safe? Does this dream have more for her? Is she still alive, or did she die in her sleep?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
........No