Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ waking to a new day ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cream woke up to the morning and she saw her head was resting on the chest of a familiar two-tailed fox. She sat up, yawned and stretched her arms into the air. Then she looked down to see her partner still sleeping soundly. Man, that sure does take a lot out of you when you do it. She thought to herself as she lumbered off to her bathroom. She sat on the toilet and decided to look at her crotch. Her childhood fascination had her pulling her lips apart to see the damage her rite of passage has done to her body; she wasn't purple down there anymore, but a little red. With this observed, Cream began to douche her hole. Well, today is my first day as a young doe. No longer am I an innocent child, that went away alongside my virginity. I still remember how I bled.... But whatever the case may be, I'm a whole new Cream.
 
After cleaning herself out and washing her face, Cream looked at herself in the mirror; she looked the same, only a bit more mature and she noticed a few of her curves coming in. It's amazing what one night's pleasure can do to a girl's body. As she walked out of the bathroom to open the door, there he was, looking dead into her eyes. The two greeted each other with a warm embrace, signaling the beginning of their new lives... or rather, what they though was their new lives, then Cream let Tails fix himself up in her bathroom. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a red robe to wear, but put it back into her closet. "Well, time to get ready for the day, but how is the question....." Cream trailed off.
Two wraps of her door were heard. "Are you two up in there?" Vanilla asked.
"We're up." Cream answered her mother.
Vanilla entered the room. "So, how do you feel? He wasn't too painful, was he?"
"I'd rather not discuss this sort of thing at the moment."
"Oh come on, you can tell your mother."
"Well, he's good in bed and that's all I"m gonna say."
Tails walks out of the bathroom. "Hello there 'Romeo', you have a good night?"
"My night was active." Tails answered.
"Tell me about it."
"I thought this was a passage, not a contest."
"My these two are so discreet about it. No matter, I witnessed the whole thing anyway. In any case, it's time for you two to get dressed."
"That means you'll have to step out of the room for a bit-"
"Nonesense, I know that your dick looks like. Moving on, put these on you two."
 
Vanilla tossed two outfits onto the bed: The outfits were almost identical, a paladin white vest that had a zip in the middle with silver trim and an emblem on the left side which was a "G" with wings inside of a golden yellow ring. The pleated, midlength skirt matched the vest with a silver trim at the hem. The shorts were of long length and matched the vest and at knee length, the shorts concealed a zipper that went around the leg. "Nice threads." Tails said.
"These will never stay clean." Cream said as she held her outfit.
"....Nah, I won't tell them. This is the last part of your passage. now get dressed, I wanna see you two." said Vanilla.
"Mom, could you give us a few minutes alone?"
"Fine, I'll leave."
Vanilla headed towards the door and left the room. Cream opened the door to see if her mom still had the handle, which she didn't, then locked the door and headed to her drawer. "Something the matter, Cream?" Tails asked, a bit confused.
"Come here." Cream answered.
Tails walked over to the drawer where Cream stood. "What's up?"
"You have a choice to make."
 
Cream opened her drawer, revealing the contents to Tails which would never really be revealed to a guy ever.... the panty drawer. "Pick one." Cream told Tails.
"Well, this is a first." Tails said.
"What's wrong, the power too much for you?"
"No, I just never thought I'd see this drawer's contents."
With a quick breath, Tails looked at how each pair had it's own little square, what variety. Who would've thought a girl could go through so many panties in a week.... The fox spotted an interesting pair and took it from it's square, handing them to Cream. "These."
"You have good taste."
"Well, I think they'd look good on you."
"Well, you thought right."
Cream unfolded the pair of panties, which had the desgn of a salmon filet (if you've seen how a salmon filet looks like, you'll no what I'm talking about.) on it and sat on the bed. "Don't just stand there, put them on." Cream said.
Snickering was heard from behind the door. She must be in a good mood. Tails thought. I'm actually going to put the pantes on her....
Cream cooperated with being 'pantsued', and to her amazement, they were on the right way, then she did the rest. the two continued to get dressed in their new clothing, which they have yet to realize that they will be wearing a lot.
 
 
"Is it same to come in now?" asked Vanilla.
"You forgot that I locked the door?" Cream reminded her.
Vanilla opens the door and walks right on in. Cream's jaw hit the floor. "Silly girl, you can't lock me out." she then unlocked the door.
"So I take it, these are the same clothes you and father wore after your rite of passage?"
"Not exactly, but it is of the same allegiance."
"Uh, could you girls fill me in on the deal here?" Tails asked.
Cream gave the fox a hug. "We're the new Guardians now, Tails. Welcome to the family."
"Oh... okay."
"Now reach into those pockets of yours, and finish the uniform."
Cream and Tails do just that and pull out the raybands. In the other pocket was a chain wallet for each of them, with the same crest of course. "You two look marvelous, the torch has finally been passed on." Vanilla said proudly.
"I have to admit, despite the colors, I look damn slammin." Tails said.
"Yeah Tails, Dy-no-mite." Cream said. "Work on your slang, will ya?"
"Now's not the time to get Hyphy, Cream." {I sure hope I spelled that right.}
"True," Vanilla said, "now you must keep this tradition alive. You two know what to do. So with that, enjoy a happy and healthy relationship."
 
"Thanks." said Tails.
"Well, it's been nice and all, but we have to get going." said Cream.
"Where are we going?"
"I can't really explain, but let's just say is a retro world."
"Oh, I see."
"No, you will see. Let's go."
As the two left, Vanilla watched them go and locked up behind them. Afterwards, she sat in the chair in the living room. History really does repeat itself. she thought. So she's off to the Monocolour Forest.... maybe she'll be able to do the one thing there that I could not...
 
====================================================
And thus, the last chapter of this story is complete. Now come back in three hours, the ending will be up by then.
 
=D