Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ last words ( EndNotes )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Before I go into the mumbo jumbo of saying this and that, I have to give out the usual (yeah yeah, boo, hiss, bo-ring. sit tight will ya?):

Sonic and Crew all belong to Mr. Yuji Naka. I own no one of these characters... except for Rupi the Chao. Remember that the story that you just read is two things summed up in three words: raw-but-real hentai fiction. All of my stories are copywritten by myself, so if you plan on placing this story elsewhere and saying it's yours, I better not find it. If you wanna use references from this story, feel free to, but make sure I get special thanks huh? I may be able to pop a story out of my head and put it out your you all to read, but shit like this takes time to do. Now that I'm done with this necessary bullshit, I will get back to my regularly scheduled endnotes.


Hello to all my peeps. I want to personally thank you and your patience for reading this, as it took me practically two years to finish writing this story. Yeah, I was worn out and busy with the world, I'm only a modified human, but I have a life too y'know (even if 70% of it is in front of a computer screen). I also would like to thank the few people who actually entered the damn contest in the contest chapter. Art will be distributed to them (you know who you are). The contest is long since over, so if you were wondering (or just don't give a fuck), these are the lines:

"You're not a pussy, you're a doe, ACT LIKE ONE!"
"You ain't got that much titty and you don't have that many curves."
"I didn't raise a daughter to just lay up on her ass all day long"
"You are not spoiled, bratz, or spoiled brats"
"I do not have to make a fist and break my foot off into your little asses"

Now to answer some questions reguarding the story.

You said you based this off of the manga Seven of Seven, what is it about?
Seven of Seven (or Shuichin no Nana) is the story of a young teenage girl name Nana who gets a crystal with a heart in it and holds it into the moonlight. This causes the crystal to break into seven heart fragments and for her to split into seven traits of herself: Normal; Smart; Sexy; Easygoing; Mean; Dynamic; and Crybaby, and she's trying to pass an exam to get into high school. All the wile she has a crush on this boy named Yuichi. The only one who originally finds out about this mishap is her mother and her best friend, but eventually Yuichi finds out as well. Later on in the manga, Nana runs into the complete version of herself and the complete version also has a heart fragment, which she offers to Nana to make the other six Nanas disappear. Though she doesn't take it, they eventually disappear and she get into the high school with the boy she likes. Seven of Seven also has an anime series which is far different from the manga, with an even different storyline.

How did you decide to satire this plot?
I decided to satire this plot in a different way than the manga to my own imaginative ways. Stories are better that way.

So what's with the type/rating?
This was already thought out, but instead of making this an all-out hentai, I decided on taking a light approach to hentai, but keep the hentai elements. Some think I pushed the limits of a T-rated story, but those idiots obviously forgot it was hentai. I had planned on upping the rating, but I found that it didn't really do any good for that, so I kept the rating as you see here.

Is a sequel/uncut version of this story planned?
Sequel.... perhaps. Uncut version of this story, no.

Why did you mention the colors of the heart fragments so late in the story?
It didn't really occour to me at first, but then it hit me, the fragments themselves should've had color to them. That one was my fault, sorry.

Somehow, the story seems like.... parts are missing.
Of course parts are missing. this is 14DS my readers, not the usual stuff that youre used to. But no problems, I plan on putting in the deleted scenes that I had to leave out because of every reason. It's not a remake, but you'll get what happened inbetween, even the stuff that had little or no relevence to the story you read at all.

Was the story timeline against you?
Sadly, it was. I wanted to make it that every day, before the part where Cream became whole again that each individual Cream had a chance to be with Tails. It stung a bit that it didn't happen that way, but it turned out all right anyway.

What's with the wording you used in this story?
I used regular english as well as olde english when writing/spelling some of these words. So when some of these words would normally be mispelled, they're in fact written in the lost version of olde english. Written skill is sadly becoming a lost art.

So what religion was Cream in this story anyway?
Believe me, religion isn't a topic I wanna dive into. You don't wanna sit here for an hour reading about the religion, nor do I want to spend an hour describing it to you.

What the hell was Cream's age anyway?
All you need to know was that she wasn't six turning seven in the story. And if you are clever enough, you'll probably find out her age. I'm not telling you, it would ruin your understanding of the story.

Seriously, do they really make Imitation Sperm?
What do you plan on using it for?

What is the book Sexual Values about?
Sexuality in the modern lifestyle. It pertains mostly to teens and it covers many bases, even homosexuality and masturbation. Pick it up for yourself and read it.

How long did you have writer's block if you had it?
7.5 months. The rest of the time I was busy with work or sick. I apologize once again for it taking so long to complete. It would've been done a year ago if things gave me full devotion to it. I still have other stories to work on.

So what's the deal with the Monocolour Forest?
The forest has two shades: fulls or color and the neutral colors black, white and gray. I based the idea off of Boggly Woods from Paper Mario 2 (or as it's formally known: Paper Mario, the Thousand Year Door). Get to Chapter two in that game, and you'll see what I mean.

So which version of Cream do you like the best?
Honestly, I like Creammarin the best. She's laid back (if not too laid back) and carefree.

Are there any raw-but-real sponsors of this story?
Of course, this story is brought to you by these sponsors: Suk Mai Cock Poultry Farm. "Come on down, we got the right one for ya."; Lik Mai Nutz Peanut Farm. "They don't get any bigger than this."; The Underpants Society "Listening to the little voice in our pants since 1913"; Shooters Unlimited "Because everybody has to let loose sometime."; Fun University. "It's Fun U, or F U."; Foulmouth Enterprises. "We talk shit 'cause it pays the bills."; Dynamo Condoms "Have explosive pleasure, guaranteed"; Marrowcracker Loans & Bonds who remind you, "You pay us back, or we'll break your back."; Go Nadz Go, "Don't worry, we always help the little guys."; and finally Dickensider brand sausages, who remind you "There's nothing better than waking up with a Dickensider."

Any last words for any up incoming writers out there?
Don't be sugar coated when writing, let it all hang out. And don't be afraid to check the spelling of a word, the dictionary is a useful tool. I personally whip my big dic out on many occassions.

Until next story, read and review. =D