Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Tails and Christina Story ❯ Plane Trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



This story is for Christinatails,a gift! I really hope you like it! I do not own either Tails or Christina! Christina belongs to Christinatails! Enjoy the fic!







------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------




On a beautiful Saturday morning in Station Square,Tails woke up from his peaceful slumber. He yawned and sat up,rubbing his eye. He quietly hopped out of bed and stretched. He walked to his large balcony and looked out to the glittering blue ocean,the sun was rising. Tails smiled and walked back into his room. He went to his drawers and pulled out his white gloves,he slipped them on his hands and sat down on his bed. He picked up his red and white shoes and put them on. He stood up and calmly made his bed,making sure that there were no wrinkles or spots. He fluffed the pillows and inspected his room for any messes,he didn't see anything out of place. He smiled and walked out of his room,he went downstairs and made some breakfast. He made his usual meal,pancakes. He quietly ate his breakfast. After about ten minutes,he finished,he washed his clean dishes,making sure that there were no spots. He put the dishes away and walked to the front door and walked outside. There were many cars and busy people walking through the streets and sidewalks. Tails smiled and started spinning his two tails,he started lifting off the ground. He was soon above all the buildings,flying like a bird through the endless sky. He started entering the Mystic Ruins where his workshop was located. Tails started lowering himself down to the ground,his feet touched the ground as he landed in front of the doors to his workshop. He unlocked the doors using a code,the doors unlocked. Tails smiled and walked inside,he turned on the lights and walked to his tools. He pulled out several tools,wrenches,screwdrivers,and drills. He walked to a small blue plane,the Tornado 2. Tails opened a small door on the side of the plane and started working on his repairs,replacing wires and other parts. He worked for several hours,taking only a few short breaks.



At near sunset,Tails finally finished his repairs. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed. He looked at his plane for a few minutes before smiling. He walked to the cockpit and hopped inside. He started the plane up,it was running smoothly. Tails smiled and looked for any problems,he didn't see any smoke or any missing parts. Tails smiled and pushed a small button on the controls. A very large door in front of him started to open slowly. A very long clear path was ahead of the doors,there were fake palm trees on the sides,they started leaning over the edge of the runway. A metal runway started appearing on the ground of the runway,slightly lifting up. Tails looked at his controls for any malfunctions,nothing was wrong. Tails smiled and started moving the controls,the plane began moving foward to the runway. The plane's speed was moving faster as it moved toward the end of the runway. Tails grinned and moved the controls,the plane started lifting off the ground. After a few seconds,the plane launched into the sky at a high speed. The plane was flying over the ocean towards the sunset. Tails pushed a large button,the plane started changing shape. The wings changed from a bi-plane formation to a 'X' formation. The jets of the plane started working,the plane bursted faster. The Tornado 2 was now moving at the speed of sound as it blew over the ocean. After a few moments,Tails turned the plane around and started flying back to his workshop. He was now flying over the forest of the Mystic Ruins. Tails pushed the large red button again,the plane started changing back to a bi-plane. Suddenly,black smoke started coming out of the plane,there were strange sounds. Tails started panicing as the plane went out of control. The aircraft was now diving to the ground at a very high speed. Just before the plane hit the ground, Tails managed to regain control, the plane started flying foward. The plane suddenly started malfunctioning again,spewing black smoke into the forest. Tails started panicing again as he was flying to the forest floor again.



Closeby,a young golden yellow vixen was enjoying the sunset on a grassy hill. She suddenly saw a plane crashing naer the forest,she gasped as she saw black smoke coming from the forest. "Oh my gosh! I have to help the pilot! I hope it's okay!" The vixen started running towards the crash site. When she got there,she saw a blue plane,she also saw a golden yellow fox laying on the ground,unconcious. The vixen gasped as she carefully walked to it. She saw a small card on the ground,she picked it up,it was a pilot license. The vixen carefully read the I.D.,she smiled and walked to the fox. She very carefully picked him up and carried him out of the forest towards the train station.