Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Tails and Christina Story ❯ Good Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]






Tails woke up when he heard birds chiping,he opened his eyes. Tails sat up and rubbed his head. "Oh man,what happened?" He looked around,he was inside his house.He suddenly heard a soft humming sound,he quickly turned to the left and saw a golden yellow vixen with a blue mini skirt and three tails. She noticed Tails and stopped humming. "Hello." She calmly walked to Tails. Tails backed away. "Who are you? How did I get here?" The golden vixen giggled. "I'm Christina! You crashed your plane in the forest,so I brought you here! Are you feeling better?" Tails got out of his bed,he strangely had no marks on his body. "Wow,you must be a doctor or something,I feel great!" Christina smiled and held out her hand,it was glowing multiple colors. Tails gasped and backed away. Christina stepped closer to him. "Don't be scared,it's nothing dangerous! I used my chaos powers to heal you!" Tails looked at her hand,it was glowing a wide variety of colors. Red,yellow,green,purple,white,blue,and light blue. Tails was amazed by her strange ability. "Wow,how do you do it?" Christina closed her eyes,she started glowing multiple colors. A small object started forming in front of her. It was in the shape of a chaos emerald. The object dropped into Christina's hand. She stopped glowing. Tails looked at the object,it was a colorful gem,it flashed many different colors. Tails gasped. "Is that a chaos emerald?" Christina shook her head. "No. This isn't a chaos emerald. This is called a elemental emerald." Tails slowly reached for the colorful gem. Christina put it in his hand. Tails suddenly felt powerful,a large amout of energy surged through him. He smiled. "Wow,it feels so strong!" Christina smiled. "It's supposed to be like that!" Tails handed the emerald back to the girls,it went back in her body. Tails looked around. "Okay,thanks for saving me! I owe you!" Christina giggled. "Aww,that's very sweet of you,but you really don't have to. I have to get back home." Tails smiled. "Oh,your parents are worried or something?" Christina shook her head. "No,I don't have a family,I live in the forest! It's so...peaceful out there." Tails gasped. "You have no family? That's terrible!" Christina smiled. "It really isn't bad at all! I love living with nature. My family? I don't know my family." Tails sighed. "But it's still not good for you! You need a home,a family,some friends!" Christina smiled. "You can be my friend if you want! I've never met anyone as sweet and kind as you before." Tails smiled. "Really? I really don't have any friends of my own either! All people do is pick on me and call me names,just because I have two tails!" Christina looked at one of her three tails. "Nobody has ever been mean to me,but we are much alike,huh?" Tails smiled and nodded. "Don't worry,I would never be mean to you! In fact,let's go to your place to check it out!" Christina smiled. "Sure! Follow me!" Christina walked to the door and walked out of the house,Tails followed close behind.


Christina started running very fast towards the forest. Tails had a hard time keeping up with her. She wasn't even spinning her three tails! tails started spinnign his two tails,he was able to keep up with her. "Hey,you're pretty fast!" Christina giggled. "So are you! But I can go much faster!" Christina suddenly burst into a yellow blur,she zipped past Tails. Tails gasped and tried to keep up,but he wasn't fast enough. Christina slowed back down so Tails could keep up. They were now entering the forest,they darted through trees,bushes,shrubs,and vines. After several minutes of runnign and racing,Christina stopped running. They both skidded to a halt near a large open area. Tails looked around. There were many colorful plants and flowers everywhere,Christina looked around and saw a dying tree. She walked over to it and put her hand on it. Her hand started glowing like a rainbow. Suddenly,the tree started getting greener and healthier. It also started growing taller very quickly,small yellow flowers bloomed on the branches. After a few seconds,Christina's hand stopped glowing as she took it off the tree. Tails was very amazed. Christina walked back to him,smiling. Tails was frozen shocked. "Wow,you can heal plants?" Christina nodded. "Yes,my emerald can control five elements of nature! I can control water,air,sunlight,life,and heart!" Tails gasped. "Wow,you seem to be very special to the world!" Christina smiled. "Yes,my emerald controld those five elements all over the world! See?" Christina clenched her fist,it glowed many colors. Suddenly,a gentle breeze swept through Tails. He closed his eyes and let the cool breeze run through his fur. After a few seconds,the breeze faded away. Tails opened his eyes and smiled at Christina. "Wow,that was amazing! I've never seen anything like this!" Christina giggled. Tails became confused. "What's so funny?" Christina pointed at his head. "Your bangs! They're messed up!" Tails put his hand on his head and felt his three bangs scattered all over his head. He laughed and fixes them up. Christina kept giggling. "Sorry about that,I guess the breeze was too strong!" Tails started laughing. "It's okay! That stuff happens to me all the time!" They both started laughing. After a minute,they settled down. Tails looked around. "Wow,Christina! This place is beautiful!" Christina scooped up a handful of dirt,her hand started glowing. Suddenly,several colorful flowers grew in the dirt,which disappeared under the natural bouqet. Tails gasped and looked at the flowers,they were daisies,lilacs,tulips,and dafodils. Christina handed them to him. Tails slowly took them out of her hands. He sniffed them and sighed. "They smell great!" Christina sighed. "Yes,I can grow any plant,and create any creature in the world! That's what my powers of life are for." Tails looked at the flowers she made. They were sparkling from the water she put on them. Suddenly,a small beam of light shot down on his flowers. They started growing more colorful and larger. Tails looked to Christina,she was using her powers again. After a few seconds,the beam of sunlight vanished. Christina smiled. "See? Those were the powers of the sun!" Tails smiled and handed her the flowers. Christina smiled and took them. "Why thank you! You are just too sweet and kind!" Tails was getting bashful. "Aw shucks! What about your water powers?" Christina smiled. Tails was waiting for an answer,suddenly,he got soaked in water. Christina started laughing. Tails shook the water off him and started laughing. "Ha ha! You got me there! Brr,that water was cold!" He started shivering. Christina giggled and used her powers to bring down a ray of sunlight on him. The beam quickly dried him and warmed him up. He smiled. "Wow,thanks!" Christina smiled. "Anything to help a friend!" Tails thought of her powers. "Hey,you showed me water,air,life,and light! What about heart?" Christina sighed. "Sorry,but I can't show that to you. It's a very personal power of mine." Tails sighed. "Well,alright. If you say so. It's getting dark,I should get back home." Christina smiled. "Alright. Feel free to come back here tomorrow." Tails waved to her before he started walking out of the forest. "I will! see you tomorrow!" Christina waved to him as he left the forest. She sighed and looked at the flowers he gave her. "He is so caring,so innocent,so loving to me. If I showed him the powers of the heart,he would know my secrets. I just hope he comes back tomorrow."



Tails finally got out of the forest just before it got dark. "Whew,I made it! Christina sure is a nice girl,she's so sweet and kind to me! I've never met anyone else like her before in my life!" Tails walked into Station Square,he sighed as he walked through the city. "Boy,I already miss her. Maybe I should get her something tomorrow,just to thank her for saving me. I owe her my life!" He ran to his house and went inside. After a short while,he went to bed. Not knowing there is someone watching him.


"Well,looks like fox-boy found my weapon! Soon,that elemental emerald will be mine to conquer the world! MUAHAHAHAH!!! Now,Cyclone!" A metallic figure identical to Tails stepped out of the shadows. "What is your wish,doctor?" The evil scientist grinned. "Go,find that fox-boy and bring him to me! I have big plans for him,as well as that fox-girl,I have bigger plans for her,bring her to me as well!" The cyborg bowed down to him. "As you wish." The machine ran at a high speed out into the city.



Sorry this chappie was short again,I was so busy again! Anyway,in the next chapter: Christina meets Tails again,but something is wrong,Christina is blaming him of attacking her! Is Tails being framed? Find out in the next chapter! Please Review!