Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ace The Hedgehog's First Adventure ❯ A new job. ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ace The Hedgehog and The Juneday Killer

Ace was deep in thought. His mom had litterly ordered him to do his math homework over the phone that morning or she'd not send him money for a week. Well he was short on funds scince he hadn't gotten a good job in about two weeks. Ace was trying to figure out the area of a paralellogram when phone rang. Ace:Yelloh? Officer:Hello,Mr. Landcaster? This is the CCPD. Ace:Look,If this is about the dropped gun and the broken window,I already sent you guys the check. Officer:Oh we got the check allright. You sound bored. Ace:Well ten pages of math homework will do that to a guy. Officer:Well we've got a job for you. Ace:Job huh? Officer:Yeah. Big job too,But the pay is pretty good. Ace:About how mush are we talkin'? Officer:In the zone of around 25 hundred mobins(What was the real currency name agian? I'll just use this one unless someone tells me otherwise). Ace:TWENTY FIVE HUNDRED??!! The last time I got a job that big was when I took out an entire dope ring!!!!!!!! So...What are we talking about here Jones? Officer:The Juneday Killer. He's struck seven times so far this week and we've got reports coming in from all over that he's looking for Number Eight! Ace:So,What's the murder weapon Jones? Officer:The subjects were all shot to death,and we can't trace the bullets scince the suspect apperently cut off the barrel and filed out the inside of whatever was left. Ace:Any clues to go on? Officer:No real clues. It's all circumstancial evidence. Ace:Oh this guy's good. Officer:Come on down to the station. We'll fill you in when you arrive. Ace:Allright. I'm on my way! Ace grabbed his vest and ran out the door.