Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures with Omochao ❯ Dear Diary ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Author's Note that's full of blah: Hey hey moo!! ^_^; Sorry you had to wait extra long for this chapter...ff.net was down, it wasn't my fault!!! o.o; Yeah, so anymoo...see I told you guys you'd find out what's in Sonic's diary-- Sonic: JOURNAL!!!!!!! J-O-...urnal!!!! |:| Shut up!!!! -.-; Back to what I was saying..yea. ^.^; Even though I said you'd find out what was in his journal 11 chapters ago..hehehehehe! I couldn't have done this chapter without StarWolf and SniperWolf! ;_; They're so full of gravy! So we should all thank them cuz..I say so!! And if you haven't..check out their stories! StarWolf has a bunch of Dragonball fics that I'm too lazy to list..and she has gravy Sonic fics! She's the only person I know who wrote a Sonic lemon..orange.. with a plot! And and and check out her fic called "The Definition of InSaNiTy" its funni!! And and and..I like repeating myself! If ya like drama and mystery check out SniperWolf's ficcies! She's writing this really gravy Gundam fic called "Random Insane Stuff"! Its insane!! WOGEGE!!! Wow..my author's notes keep getting longer and longer and...longer! I'm sure you guys wanna find out what's in Sonic's journal...so I'll continue to babble on! *gets knock unconcious* Sonic: o-o; Wait!!!! You can't have people reading my stuph!!! DUUUUUUDE!!! *gets hit by a train. whaaat, I'm not making this stuph up...hehehehe oo;* Adventures with Omochao ~Dear Diary~ Hi I'm Amy Rose! I'm a perky and cheerful little girl! Last time we were all invited to this martial arts tournment thingy! I had a really hot trainer who taught me Kung Fu...but I still lost! Anyways this whole tournment turned out to be a trap! Dr.Eggman wanted to steal the moves from the best fighter! In the end, Knuckles ran off with this..girl! Rouge was so jealous, even though she won't admit it. I know things. I like to eat popcorn, its yummy! Umm..I ran out of things. ********************************************************** *Inside Amy's apartment* Shadow: *on the internet* Must check e-mail! *before he can do anything, AOL kicks him off* Damn you AOHELL!!!!! *computer freezes* Grrrrrrr! CHAOS SPEAR!!!! *blows up computer..durf!* Omochao: ^-^ I helped make computers! Shadow: -.-; Yeah, I can tell. Omochao: Remember when life was easy...like lemon peasy! Shadow: -.-;; *punches Omochao* Omochao: ;__; I can't believe you did that to me!! Now I'll never tell you where Sonic's diary is! Shadow: o-o!!! *shakes Omochao* Tell me where it is, you stupid piece of crap!!! Omochao: Well, since you asked so nicely...follow me!!!! *flies to the living room* Shadow: Can you help me find Blue's clues? *pause* Why the hell did I just say that?! Sonic: Dude, shut up!! I'm watchin my soaps! "Mother Goose's Untold Stories" and right now that Fork is cheating on the Spoon!! That hussy!!! Shadow: You do that, Sonic. Omochao: Did you find the diary yet? Shadow: No!!! That's your job!!!! Omochao: I like to lick myself in wrong places. Shadow: I didn't want to know that!!!! *cringes* Omochao: Sonic put his diary under the couch he is sitting on..wheeeee!! Shadow: *throws Sonic off the couch and lifts it up* Its not under here! You and your lies!!! Omochao: ^-^ I'm a pretty lil girl! Sonic: Shadow, why the hell did you-- Shadow: *throws the couch on Sonic* Sonic: x-X Omochao: Try looking in the bathroom! That's where I'd go if I were a diary. Shadow: To the bathroom!! *runs off* Omochao: Be careful, Princess Sally! Shadow: What'd you just call me?!? Omochao: *-* Mommy! Shadow: Dude, you got some major issues! *opens the bathroom door and..* Tails: *a bunch of make up is on his face* Easy, breezy, beautiful, Cover Girl!! *pose* Shadow: OO!!!!! Tails: o0 Shadow!?!? I can explain!! Shadow: *backs away slowly and closes the door* I live with a bunch of freaks!! Amy: *skates by on ice cubes* Wheeee!!! Shadow: ._.; Tails: ^-^; Hey Shadow! Shadow: ...... Tails: Ya see...I never knew my real parents. I think they abandoned me because of my tails. Then I met Sonic! He was the only person who didn't think I was a freak, because of my two tails! Sonic taught me everything I know. He's been like a father, mother, big brother and little sister to me! Shadow: *looks over at Sonic* Sonic: ;-; And the Dish ran away with the Spoon!! That's right Spoon, you don't need that two-timing Fork!! Shadow: No wonder you turned out so messed up! *hugs Tails* Tails: ^^; Heke? Omochao: Time for a scene change! Swiggly spoosh! *Right-o! Cut to: Angel Island* Katie (the girl formally known as StarWolf): So..this is Angel Island! *-* Its so prettyful! Knuckles: Yeah, just like me..I mean you..err I mean ^-^;; Heh heh. Katie: ^_____^ Knuckles said I was prettyful! Must..not...pass out! Omochao: *pops out of the ground* ^o^ I'll give you the grand prix! Knuckles: o.0 How the hell did you get here?! Omochao: Elementary, my dear Bobert! Katie: Urge to kill...raising!! Omochao: Time for the grand prix. Knuckles: -.-;; Don't you mean tour? Omochao: Same banana. Anyhoo, smack dab in the center of this island you will find the Master Emerald! It really does stink like echidnas! Katie: *sniffs Master Emerald* Mmmmmm echidna-goodness. Omochao: And...there's grass. That's about it! Knuckles: I've let you talk long enough!! *picks up Omochao and tosses him off the island* Omochao: Bai bai!! *Let's see what Rouge is up to* Rouge: *choking her Knuckles plushie* SHI NE!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws plushie out of the window* Who needs that's creep anyways!!! ;-; I need him! *sob* *Geesh, talk about mood swings!* Rouge: Screw you, ya stupid narrator!!! I'll kill you!! *o0!! Cut to: Any apartment* Tsukino Usagi: ^-^ Oh Mamo-chan, you're soo good to me! Chiba Mamoru: ^_^ Yeah, I know! Tsukino Usagi: Hey, when did you get a camera? Chiba Mamoru: What cam---o0 Oh my gawd!!! *jumps off of Usagi* I never touched her!! *runs away screaming* *Oookay. Ya make one typo and blah blah. -.-; This time we'll go to Amy's apartment* Omochao: And the search for Sonic's diary continues! There's danger around every corner and there's evil a foot! And there's evil a toe! Nothing can stop our hero, Princess Sally from saving the diary from the jaws of justice! Shadow: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! Omochao: You need me, remember?! *turns demonic* Doll, I created you and I can easily destroy you! *back to "normal"* And that was my impression of Josie and Fiona from Josie and the Pussycats! ^_^ Thank you, I'll be here all week! Shadow: Why don't you do something useful, like help me find Sonic's diary!!! Omochao: Okay, okay. Just because you're a princess doesn't mean you can boss people around. Shadow: I'm gonna ignore that comment. I'll check in the kitchen and you check..somewhere else! Omochao: Take care of yourself, Princess Sally! Shadow: *throws a lamp at Omochao* *In the kitchen, the mighty kitchen, the toaster sleeps tonight! I have issues...* Shadow: *looking inside the refridgerator, then looks inside the oven* Amy: *mixing..something* What are you looking for? Shadow: Sonic's diary, duh! Amy: Oooooh. Shadow: *checks all the cabinets* Grrr!! Its not in here! Amy: Ooooooh. Shadow: What are you making? Amy: Ooooh. Shadow: -__-;; Amy: ^-^; Hehehe. I'm making spaghetti and chocolate sauce!! Shadow: ....Amy, that's mud and worms. Amy: ^o^ I know! Surprise!!! Hahahaha *snort* Shadow: I guess I won't be eatting tonight. *Back in the living room* Shadow: It wasn't in the kitchen! Omochao: And it wasn't in his shoes! Shadow: His diary can't even fit in his shoes!!!! Dumbass!!!!!!!! Omochao: What'chu talkin about, Willis? *Let's go to Angel Island!* Knuckles: ..and that's why the Master Emerald is so powerful. Katie: -_- Zzzzzzzz...pineapples. Omochao: A scream a day keeps the doctor away! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Katie: o0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omochao: See! It workededed...ed! Katie: SHI NE!!!!!! *smashes Homocow with a rock* Knuckles: *thumbs up* Nice job! Katie: ^-^ Go me! Its my birthday! Not really! I'll shut up now! Knuckles: *in a deep, sexy voice* You know what I wanna do? Katie: ^___^ What? Knuckles: I wanna...^o^ play "Candy Land!!" Katie: *falls down anime style* *Cut to: Rouge's house* Rouge: *writing in her diary* *And what she's writing goes a lil something like this:* Dear Diary, If you think that I'm going to throw a tantrum over Knuckles, then think again!! I've got better things to think about. Like...that penny I found the other day!! Ah, who am I kidding? I love that stupid echidna! I should have told him how I felt, but...oh, nevermind. Its too late now. That's all I have to write for now. Until whenever...whatever. ~Rouge~ *Aaaaw! Anymoo back on Angel Island* Katie/Knuckles: *in weird positions o.o* Knuckles: We decided to play Twister instead! ^-^ *Uh huh.* Katie: *throws a camel at the narrator..don't ask how ^^* Now leave us alone!!! *Okay okay! ;-;* Knuckles: You tell that narrator who's boss! Katie: ^-^ Yea! Anymoo..right hand red! Knuckles: Wait..yea this is my right hand! Get it..right...yea. *falls on top of Katie* Katie: OO!!!! Knuckles: Hehehehe ^_^" Katie: So..happy..must..not...faint! *Meanwhile in Amy/Sonic's bedroom* Omochao: Maybe its under his pillow. Shadow: That's the most obvious place to hide a diary! I don't think Sonic's that stupid. Omochao: I don't think at all!! Sonic: What are you doing in here, Shadow? Omochao: Looking for your dairy! Shadow: Uh..yeah. Sonic: Good, 'cause I'd be pretty upset if you were looking for my diary that's cleverly hidden under my pillow. *walks out of the room* Omochao: Now where could that dairy and diary be? Shadow: He said it was under his bed, drrrrrrr!!! Omochao: *-* Miss. Pretty Hair Doll from Oxymoron! Shadow: Riiiight! *grabs Sonic's dairy..or diary from under his pillow* Finally!!!! Sonic: Hey, have you seen my--Shadow!?!? Omochao: I haven't seen your Shadow, but I'll look for it! Shadow: ._.; Heh heh. Omochao: Scene change now! Sonic: Wait, NOOOO!! *Cut to: Angel Island* Katie/Knuckles: *they're all snuggly wuggly...or in english, they're cuddling! Kawaii!!!* Katie: This has been my bestest day eva! Knuckles: Same here. ^_^ Katie: The only thing that can ruin this moment is if my mom magically came here...like that can happen! Katie's Mom: *magically appears* KATIE!!! GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katie: ;o; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Knuckles: o-o Evil!! *uses the Master Emerald to send Katie's mom to..Alaska* All is well! Katie: *huggles Knuckles* ^-^ Arigatou gozaimasu!!! Knuckles: *singing* That's what friends are foooor! Katie: o-o; *Then something magical happens* Lucky: Whee!! *pulls out..a pot of gold* That's me lucky charms! Not really! *disappears* *Now that's done, something else happens! Katie and Knuckles stare into eachothers eyes, then they kiss and hold eachother close! ^_^ Aaaaaww* Knuckles/Katie: Do you mind?!! *Sorry! Back in Amy/Sonic's bedroom* Everyone: ...... Sonic: ..oh, we're back!? Omochao: You say goodbye, but I say hello! Hello hello! Shadow: *throws Omochao out of the window* Omochao: Thanks for saving me!! *crash bang boom! I like sound effects* Shadow: Anyways... Sonic: Shadow, I can't believe you were looking for my diary and that you found my diary and that you were about to read my diary! Whoa...that was a mouthful! Shadow: Hmm..I can believe it. Sonic: Let me tell you something. Shadow: *groan* I smell a long speech. Sonic: Dude...a diary is where you write down all your hopes, dreams, and deepest, darkest secrets! Now, if you want to look through my diary then go ahead! But if you do read it..you'll be invading my privacy and you don't want to do that, because friends don't do that to eachother! Friends respect eachother's privacy! Friends respect eachother...well that's what real friends do. Shadow: ;-; You're right, Sonic! Sonic: ^-^ So, you're not gonna read my diary? Shadow: Of course I am!! I wanna see what you wrote about me! Sonic: Doh!! Fine..go ahead! Shadow: *reading out loud* Dear diary, how are you? *stops reading* I hope you weren't expecting an answer. Sonic: Well....^-^;; Heh heh. Shadow: *rolls eyes* Anyways..*reads out loud..again* I have this dream...I'm only going to tell you this, cuz I know you won't laugh at me, will ya? Will ya!?!?!? Okay, I always wanted to get a PhD in the fine arts! I wanna paint pictures of naked women eatting fruit and dogs playing poker! I'd like to see a dog poker game! Right now I'm listening to "Trans-Danubian Swine Herding Music". Oh how it relaxing me so. Aaah. Speaking of relaxed, I did one of my most favorite things today! While everyone was gone, I ate sugaar cubes while being tied to the bottom of the in-ground swimming pool! Yay! Don't tell anyone diary, but another thing I do when nobody is looking is..well, I like to vacuum myself! Ya know what!? That Shadow thinks he's sooo kewl!! Its not fair! Why do all the girls love him?? I envy that good lookin son-of-a-biscuit!! I wish I was a girl, so I could marry him. Speaking of shoes, don't tell anyone, but..I'm really a gopher and Tails' sister!! Neato, huh? Uh oh, Shadow is coming so I'll make this quick..beside I have to get ready for my partay! Yeah, one of my dreams of dreams is to suck on orange rinds while sitting on the very top of the Eiffel Tower, while listening to Eiffel Blue! Ach, Shadow wants to know what I'm writing, so I'll write some more later! ~*Sonic*~ Sonic: Yup, that's about it. Shadow: *stares blankly at Sonic* Sonic: Shadow? *waves hand infront of Shadow's face* Hello?? Shadow: ....... Sonic: ._.;; Omochao: And so the pretty Princess Sally and Prince Pippy Longstocking lived happily ever after! The...umm...the! Sonic: ..I'm leaving now. *walks out of the bedroom* Shadow: *blank expression* Omochao: I'm gonna bother someone else! Hmph! *explodes...yesh* *No chapter will be complete without a ranting..girl!! Even though we did 16 chapters without one..I'll be quiet now.* Katie: This rant is dedicated to Sonic. *ahem* You know what really puts the jerky in my beef jerky?! That annoying blue hedgehog with his super ego!! But I won't say any names..SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!! You think you're all that and a bag of chips, because you can run fast! Well, guess what!? So can Knuckles and Tails, so stuph that in your pot and smoke it!!!!!! You stupid crack addict you AAAHHH!!! BLEARG!! BLEACH!!! Sonic, you make me wanna rant!! *bows* ^^ Thank you. *That's what I call ranty schmanty! yeah..I dunno either. Hmm..this sorta reminded me of "Sheep in the Big City" Creative, aren't we? ^^;* Mako-chan: So......yeah. Hoped ya liked it! Hehe. Before I go I want to know.. Omochao: Did you watch the new episodes of the Powerpuff Girls and Ed, Edd n Eddy? Mako-chan: ^o^ They were funni like HA HA!! But that's not what I want to say. I want to do something "special" for a "special" chapter that's filled with "specialness". Send me your answers in an e-mail (my e-mail is supaserajupiter@bellsouth.net)and I will be happy ^_^1. Who had the worst voice acting in SA2? 2. Which SA2 had the best theme song? 3. Who is your favorite SA2 character? 4. What was the most annoying/kewlest level in SA2? Mako-chan: ^^ That's all! Omochao: Oooo can I ask a question? Mako-chan: You just did. Omochao: You knew what I meant! If I can't ask the people a question, I'll annoy you. Mako-chan: o-o Like I said..ask your question! It butter not be stupid. Omochao: ^^ Which SA2 character had the best nose? I know you'll vote for me! Mako-chan: You don't even have a nose!!!!! Omochao: Lima beans! Mako-chan: Oh, one more thing! Since the next chapter is all "special", if you would like to ask the cast a question (for the next chapter only!!) then you can put that in your e-mail too. Wogege! Goodnight everybody! Katie: ^o^ Bai bai baaaaai!! Mako-chan: Oh, one more thing!! I know I already said this, but..join my Sonic fanfic community: www.livejournal.com/users/sonicscriptzone