Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Counter Parts ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
Shadow's Memories

Shadow snapped out of his shock and walked into town.It started downpouring.He came across a coffee shop with a poster of ARK that said 'Thanks to Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Eggman,Rouge and a speacil thanks to Shadow the Hedgehog.' Shadow placed his hand on the ARK picture. It brought him to his memories of Maria.

Maria and Shadow ran down a hallway with guards chasing them.They ran into a room.Shadow got trapped in a tube. "Give all those people on that planet a chance to be happy.' 'Maria!' 'Sayonara,Shadow the Hedgehog.'

Shadow looked up into the sky still lost in memories.

Shadow walked up to Maria who was looking out the window. 'Shadow,what do you think it's like on that planet?' Shadow stared at the blue planet for a second 'I dont know Maria.I honestly dont know.'

Shadow slowly started walking back to the house tears streaming out his eyes. Then he had another vision.

Maria sat across from Shadow while they ate. 'Shadow.' 'Yes Maria?' 'If anything happens to me,please move on and find new love.' 'If that is what you wish.'


Shadow approached the house and saw everyone outside calling his name.He activated his shoes and gently glided over and landed in front of them.

"There you are!" Said Sillhouette wrapping a blanket around him. By this time his nose was running."Jeez your burning up! Lets get you inside." Without hesitation,Sillhouette gently grabed his hand and led Shadow inside.

'It feels good to be loved again.' He thought as he fell asleep on the couch.