Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Counter Parts ❯ What's This Feeling? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
What's This Feeling?
xxxxAmy's housexxxx
"Amy!Amy!"yelled Sonic.Amy opened her front door."What is it Soni..what happened?!"she exclaimed as she saw a bleeding Shadow being carried by Knuckles.Once they were all in Amy's extra bedroom,Sonic explained what happened."Ok.Sonic,Knuckles,and Tails,please leave the room.Sonya,Kitalia,Miette and Silhouette,help me mend his wounds."After the boys left,the girls got to work on wrapping Shadow in bandages.When they were done,Amy,Kitalia,Sonya,and Miette came out. "Where's Silhouette?"asked Tails."She insisted that she stay with Shadow."said Miette."I'll go try to comfort her."said Sonic.He went into the room.Meanwhile back outside the door,the gang was realizing that even though the counter parts had no realation at all,they had the same powers.Like Miette also is a technical genius and could fly.Meanwhile in the spare room,"Silhouette?" Silhouette turned her head when she heard her name to see Sonic."What do you want?" she asked in a polite way. "Man he really got beat."said Sonic. "Yeah.But there's something I dont understand. There is this feeling deep down in my heart that cant stand seeing him like this." replied Silhouette. "Its called love. Its an emotion that makes you cant stand seeing the one you love in pain."said Sonic. "But I've only known him for a day. Literatly! How can I love him already?" "That's called love at first sight. Sometimes it can be a simple crush and sometimes it can be that you want that person to make love with you." Silhouette blushed a little "I think I'm kinda in between." "Hmmmmmm. You want him to exept you...but not in a physical way. Well not yet anyway." Silhouette nodded yes. "Okay I'll leave you alone." A month passed before Shadow was fully recovered. "Hey Sonic!" Sonya said. "Yeah?"said Sonic. "Wanna race?" "Sure!" They got into racing stances. "Hey!You werent planning on starting without us were you!" came Silhouette's voice as she and Shadow came dashing up to them. Then the rest of the gang joined."So an all out race eh?This should be fun."said Sonic.Amy ran out with a checkered flag in hand."First one around town and back wins.On 3.1..." Everyone went into better stances."2.....3 GO!" Everyone ran and of course,Sonic and Shadow were in the lead when Sonya and Silhouette passed them.But Shadow and Sonic put them to shame when they passed them...running backwards!A few minutes later,Sonic,Sonya,Shadow and Silhouette crossed the finished line at the same time."That was a good race eh Shadow?" "True...faker." "Hey Shadow c-can I talk to you?" Everyone leaned in to hear. "ALONE!"The rest of the gang went inside."What did ya want to talk about?"asked Shadow. "Well when you were injured a month ago I couldnt stand seeing you like that." "Yeah and?" "Well I...I...I love you Shadow the Hedgehog!"With that Sillhouette ran inside leavin a shoked Shadow who stared off into space at what she said. 'There.I said.I'll have to and see what happens.' thought Silhouette.________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________Sorry it took so long to het chapter 3 up what with school work and all. Plz R&R. I havent had any at all.