Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Counter Parts ❯ Welcome to Station Square ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two
Welcome to Station Square

"Shadow. Shadow. SHADOW!"Sonic yelled so load that Shadow almost fell out of the tree."What?! And do you have to be so load?!"exclaimed Shadow as he jumped out of the tree.He looked around to see everyone standing there waiting for him to get ready."Are you ready?"asked Tails. "Ready? For what?" Shadow answered while yawning. "To help us show our counter-parts around Station Square."Knuckles answered. "Yeah ok. Im ready."said Shadow. And off they went.

xxxxIn Station Squarexxxx
"And that's the mall."Sonic said while pointing to a 47 story tall building."Are all malls that big?" asked Miette. "No that's just a mega mall."Shadow answered. "Oh.OK.Can we go there?"said Miette."Uh I dont know Knuckles?"said Sonic "Dont care"said Knuckles. "Tails?"asked Sonic "Sure lets go!"Tails started hovering by spinning his tails. "How about you Shadow?"said Sonic. Shadow didnt say a thing. "I'll take that as a yes. Ok lets go!"exclaimed Sonic.He ran at full speed to the mall. "Woah!"said Sonya.Then they all ran to the mall. All the girls ran to a jewlery store. "Woman."said Knuckles.Then he,Shadow and Tails walked over with them. "Say where's Sonic?"asked Tails. "Guess."said Shadow pointing to a chilly-dog stand.Tails sweat dropped as Sonic walked over to them scarfing down a chilly-dog."Sonic is that anyway to act around girls?"teased Knuckles."Oh shut up Knux."sayed Sonic after he swallowed."Say,wheres Shadow?"he asked. "Look!"exclaimed Silhouette.Everyone looked in the jewlery shop shop to see Shadow buying something.When he exited everyone ran to him. "Wht did ya get?"asked Kitalia."It's called a Chaos Emrald.I need one of these to use Chaos Control."said Shadow. "Hey Shadow,dosnt that make 7?"asked Tails."Yes."answered Shadow. All of a sudden the Bio-Lizard came striding down the hall and people were screaming and running for their lives.In a minute the hall was empty exept Sonic and the gang and the Bio-Lizard.Sonic and Shadow steped forward. "What is that?!"screamed Kitalia. "I thought we destroyed that ugly prototype!"said Shadow. "Mwahahahhahaha. You did. But I brought back by recharging the life support system."said Eggman walking up in his battle robot suit thing."Egghead!"said Sonic. Shadow ran up to the Bio-Lizard and grinded on the pipe coming out of it's mouth to the support system and did a homing attack on it only to not harm it at all."I cant hit it!"exclaimed Shadow. "HAHAHA.There is only one way to hit him."said Eggman."Shadow lets do what we did at ARK!"said Sonic."Yes" With that the Chaos Emralds started floating around them and they turned into Hyper Shadow and Super Sonic.Yet strangly the emralds started to float around Sonya and Silhouette and they too went into a hyper form."What the!?"said Sonya. "Shadow look!" Sonic pointed at the two girls. "Wha! Kuh!"Shadow got hit by the Bio-Lizard's tail. Sonic did a spin dash and detroyed the Bio-Lizard. Silhouette lifted Shadow's head and upper body.He was bleeding bably because he was thrown into a glass window. "Shadow. Shadow." It was no use he was unconcius.Eggman ran off having been defeated. Knuckles picked Shadow up."Come on. We better get back to Amy's"he said.