Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson Act ❯ Angel Island no more ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 Home no more
Knuckles retreats from his island after it had been destroyed, in his seeking for help, Him and Sonic team up to defeat this force that had destroyed the Legendary Angel Island, and also, Dr. Eggman.

Yeah yeah, its a slight romance between Sonic and Knuckles.. I’m not sure if I’ll do anything drastic though.


The sky rumbled as the darkened hues of the clouds began to role across the horizon. ‘A storm soon...’ I thought as I looked out into the vast darkness of the mid-afternoon, which was particularly strange for a summer’s day.

Not that I minded the shadows, let alone rain. It had been too long since anything interesting had occurred. There's been a certain silence of peace that swept across Mobius that didn’t seem quite right...

"Its been too long" I murmured , as if someone else were there to listen to my complaint. I slowly sat up letting out a small grunt. I looked behind my shoulder, seeing the dim glow of the Master Emerald’s power as it pulsed through the vibrant green stone.

A small longing sigh escaped my lips as I scanned the limitless blue ocean.

‘The peace and tranquility was almost too much to bare..’ I found myself wandering over to the Emerald. My curse, to put it in those terms... To be restrained to this one island for my life, as a guardian. Just the thought of it was depressing.

Just as I shook my head to release my mind from such foolish thoughts, a rumble was emitted from the now almost black clouds enveloping the sky. I stood my ground without flinching.

I was used to the unforgiving weather that visited my island quite frequently, considering how high the Angel Island was suspended. Patches of clouds lit up in light blue and white hues as the bolts of electricity struck through the blanket of fog.

‘This weather doesn’t seem right..’ The storm was extremely close to the Island, it didn’t seem natural to me..

From fear for the Master Emerald, I stepped closer to its side and stood my ground, quietly examining the behavior of the storm. I inhaled deeply, giving out a small shudder.

The distance of the lighting was uncomfortably close now...

‘Something must be happening...’ I thought with excitement, yet at the same time kicking myself for being ecstatic about something so threatening to the Master Emerald.

"I’ll have to check this out for myself.." I said, now with a smirk crossing my face. I flipped around to retrieve the Master Emerald when I was suddenly flung backwards a few yards by a huge jolt.

I spun around to witness the lightning crackling from the sky impaling the island’s earth. I jumped up into a stance to better steady myself as the island vibrating dangerously.

The Green Emerald was now beaming furiously to the reaction of the impact. I bounded into the air to safely glide over to the Emerald.

I floated for a moment, letting my Crimson quills catch the now uprising wind. I landed abruptly next to the emerald and focused my energy. I laid my hands on the warm green stone and concentrated.

I slowly felt my hands lower as the Emeralds size decreased until it was completely covered by my gloved hands. I picked it up quickly, glad that it fit securely in my large hand.

I started bolting to the edge of the Island as the ground started to crack beneath me. I leaped off into the now blackened sky and released by quills to be caught into the wind. I looked back at the island, horror-stricken to see it crumble into the ocean.

It was gone now.. My home, completely gone...

I lay on the hard wet ground as I panted to catch my breathe.

I was now on Mobius, but it was just as dark and unforgiving as Angel Island had been..

" My home.." I whispered to myself. "It’s gone.."

I laid in my despair and emptiness for a few moments, but only to be taken back by a blow to the stomached.

I yelped and skidded across the muddy ground until I came to a stop. I jumped up, now alert, my senses keen. If I wasn’t trained so well, I wouldn’t have heard the soft steps now circling around me.

I panicked, which was much unlike me. I whirled around only to see rain and lightning. My eyes couldn’t focus on anything, due to the harsh rain that stung at my body.

I wanted it to all stop, it was just too much.

Then I heard a familiar voice, that melted away all of my worries.

"Yo Knucklehead!"


Yes, yes, it sucked. Review review! Don't flame me too bad though... I have a few more chapters ready.. But I'll upload them later on. Hope you all liked my horrid and icky ficcy.