Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dairy of a Timid Tiger Princess ❯ "The Floral Path of Enka," that saying has some meaning in it...I think... ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"It's starting to get late and Amy, Cream, and Tails left. I'm...starting to get a bit tired myself. I'm gonna go. What about you Knux?" Sonic asked.
"Well...that depends, Maruu, you want me to stay with you for the night?" Knuckles faced her and saw the blush come across her face.
"Wh-what?? Y-you...staying w-with me...?" Maruu could feel her blush grow hotter and hotter.
"...Heh, well I'm off then. See you two tomarrow." Sonic said as he walked out and closed the door.
The only thing that could be heard was the faint sound of romantic music playing. The smell of cinnamon was rather pleasent as well. The two were quiet for a while until Knuckles finally broke the silence.
"So...you...like living here and stuff?" He didn't know what else to say.
"Oh...um, yes, yes... do. It's quite nice, um, living here and stuff." Maruu responded back, looking around the room.
"So...um. How great is pie? I mean, I...I can't get enough of the stuff." Knuckles said as he looked around the room as well.
"Yes...I-I like pie too...it is really tasty. Um, very tasty. Um...Knuckles-senpai...Um, I was, um...wondering ab...about something..." Maruu said and she looked down at her lap.
"What...?" Knuckles looked at her with a puzzled face.
"Um...well I was thinking that...maybe...we could um...um...I-I don't really know how to say this...w-without getting embarrassed..." Maruu closed her eyes and try to think of a way.
'Maruu, j...j-just say it--just ask him if he wants to do it: plain and simple!! C;mon, don't go yellowtail on me now! You can do this, you can do this!! But...what if he doesn't want to? Oooooh....what should I do?! WHAT? What? What?! Ai-ya...try to get a hold of yourself--if you stay quiet like this too long, he's going to think you're wierd or something.' Maruu looked up at Knuckles and blushed.
"Um...K-Knuckles-senpai, I would understand if it is weird of me to ask of this moment, but um...would you please....um....d...d-deflower me?" She immediately looked down at her lap and flinched a bit.
Knuckles had somewhat of a shocked look on his face and felt a blush of his own come across his face.
"Maruu...I...." Knuckles didn't know what to answer.

Sorry I'm gonna stop short again for tonight meow--Pleeeeease forgive me but mah daddy gettin' on meh nerves!! Would this be considered a cliffhanger meow? I think...Uh, anyways, please R&R meow!! Koneko out!