Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dairy of a Timid Tiger Princess ❯ "You Can Never Ger Enough Knowledge!!"...And that's a fact!...I think... ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here's chap 6 y'all!! I hope you like it and R&R meow!! ^^

"...Wah, that's alot to learn Knuckles-senpai!!" Maruu shouted in surprise and stared at him. 'I'm surprised at how it can only be done within two to three hours...' She thought to herself.
"Ah, heh heh, don't worry, you'll learn with experience Maruu." Knuckles chuckled as he patted her on the head which made her purr. (A/N: I dunno if Tigers purr or not meow. ^^U)
"So you have done this sort of thing before, correct?" Maruu had a puzzled look on her face. "With who Knuckles-senpai?" She asked out of curiousity.
"Uh...with a few girls--but that was a long time ago," Knuckles looked back and tried to forget about the "accidents" he did in the past. "Uhh...so, you wanna start now?"
" Uh...s-sure Knuckles-senpai..." Maruu said and a blush came across her cheeks again.
"Good, now lay down, and I'll get started..." Knuckles chuckled. Maruu shivered a bit from the lust in Knuckles' eyes leering at her.
Knuckles first began to look up and down Maruu's body--He didn't know where to start first. He thought about it for a moment, and then decided to put his right hand on her right breast, giving it a soft squeeze which made Maruu gasp a bit in surprise.
"I'm gonna take this off,you don't mind do you?" Knuckles looked at her.
"I....uh..n-no, I don't mind..." Maruu stuttered.
A glint appeared in Knuckles' eyes as he began to slowly lift up Maruu's neon green tube top, revealing her two D-cup breast.
"They're lovey Maruu..." Knuckles cooed softly in her ear.
"...Th...thank you Knuckles-sen--Aaah!" Maruu was cut off by Knuckles, who was tweaking one of her pink nubs.
Knuckles had stop for a moment and began to move his hands to her stomach, and used his thumbs to massage her stomach, applying a little pressure.
" W-wow...that really feels kinda nice. I like it alot..." Maruu said as she started to calm down and relax a bit.
"I should think so...Alot of girls seem to like this." Knuckles responded.
"Just how many girls did you use to go out with Knuckles-senpai...?" Maruu questioned and stared,
"Uhh...So, what's you're favorite type of pie Maruu?" Knuckles tried changing the subject.
"I like icecream pie--It's very creamy and just melts in your mouth." Maruu sighed with bliss, falling for Knuckles' subject changing routine.
Knuckles' stoped massaging her for a moment to go back and kiss her a couple of times on the lips. Maruu has gotten use to them and decided to put her arms around him, to make the kiss a bit more passonate.
'Wow...so far, I just love tonight, and...I love Knuckles-senpai. I think I'm in heaven. But...I wonder what's going to happen next? So much I need to learn...So much I need to know about the....t-the deflowering...I guess I will just have to wait and find out...'

That's all I'm gonna write for now meow--please R&R meow!!