Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Doomsday ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sonic The Hedgehog or any bit of it. I own this fic and the characters I make.

 

Sonic sat in a chair in the Hospital room with a hurt and injured Amy Rose on a patient’s bed. Amy was unconscious and badly injured, she was attacked by a group of about four people who were unknown. How they had done this was also unknown.

“Amy what happened to you?” Sonic said to himself as he looked at Amy laying on the bed who was also on life support. Sonic’s cell phone started to ring and he answered it. “Hello”. said Sonic. “We need you over here Sonic” Tails said over the phone. “Where are you?” asked Sonic. “Where it happened.” said Tails. “I’ll be there.” Sonic said. He put his cell phone back into his pocket and said something to Amy before he left. “Amy I’ll be back tomorrow, I hope you get well.”

Sonic then got into his car and drove to the old apartment were Amy was attacked and almost killed. He made it there and up to the room where Amy was attacked, there were police as usual and people trying to figure out what happened. Tails and Knuckles saw Sonic and went over to him.

“Sonic sorry to hear about Amy.” Knuckles said It’ll be okay they said she’ll make a full recovery. What’s been going on here?” the blue hedgehog said. “We’ve been looking for evidence to find out what happened to Amy. So far we know it was four people at about three hours ago.” said Tails.

“They could’ve been working for someone.” said Sonic. “Hey guys!” said Knuckles who looks like he found something. “It’s a letter.” said Knuckles. “Lets go outside and read it, too much noise in here.” said Tails. They went outside and all three of them read the note that said:   Dear Sonic  

This is Dr. Eggman, In one week there will be a judgment day in Station Square and a new land will be set upon it by me Eggman! Do you think you can stop me and my thousands of Robots. Dr. Eggman.

“It’s time to party.” said Sonic. “So it’s Eggman.” Knuckles said. “But why would he attack Amy like that wouldn’t he just have attacked us all?” asked Tails. “I’m thinking it wasn’t Eggman said Sonic.”

“I’m thinking you’re right.” said Eggman in a cockpit above them. Everyone was surprised to see Eggman again and showing himself to them. “It wasn’t me, it was my friends!” said Eggman. “The ones who helped me.!” Four people then appeared in front of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Three of them had flew away leaving one. A blue ram was standing in front of them.

They were prepared to fight Sonic stepped forward. “You guys go on. I’ll settle this.” “What’re you freakin crazy?” said Knuckles to Sonic. “I’ll settle this.” “But Sonic.” “Just go!” Sonic and Tails left and went to their homes. Sonic and the Ram started to fight. They charged at each other meeting with punches to the face. Then all of a sudden Sonic was thrown into the air then kicked in the side of his stomach and went flying onto the ground.

Sonic then got up and attacked the ram with lightning fast punches from the abdomen up. He then kicked the wind out of him and Sonic went for the uppercut which sent the ram a few feet in the air, Sonic flew up to the ram and was about to finish him off but the ram grabbed Sonic slammed him down on the ground from about 13 feet in the air.

Sonic was on the ground coughing and gagging, gasping for air. As he tried to get up the ram had gored him with his horns right through the wall on the ground floor of the old abandoned apartment. Sonic was laying on the ground, passed out and his stomach was bleeding from the horns.

The ram stood up saying: “See you on DOOMSDAY!” The ram then walked off leaving an injured Sonic on the ground. At the Hospital  

“Sonic!” Amy said as she just woke up from being unconscious. She was the only one left in the room. She tried to get up, but the wounds on her body kept her from moving. “Damn!” she said as she couldn’t get up from the bed. She felt that sonic was in trouble from her heart and she knew something was wrong and something was going on. It was almost midnight, quarter to twelve actually. All of her friends were at home and she had to wait until tomorrow before she saw them. At the old apartment  

Sonic laid on the ground of the old apartment tired, and exhausted. He reached for his cell phone in his pocket, dialed a number and said on word: “HELP.” he put the phone back in his pocket and passed out again from severe blood loss.

 

That’s my first chapter please R&R and Review.