Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Doomsday ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sonic the hedgehog nor the series. I own this fic and my own characters.

Paramedics rushed into the old apartment to get the injured Sonic and take him into the hospital. They picked him up and laid him on the paramedic table and put him in the ambulance car. It was Tails and Knuckles who called an ambulance when they found the injured Sonic on the ground suffering from his still bleeding wound.

The ambulance car drove off to the hospital with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles went with them to the hospital to make sure Sonic was okay and to drop by Amy’s room to see if she was doing well too.

They arrived at the hospital with Sonic being taken to his hospital room and with his wounds being treated. Everyone was there: Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, Big, Espio, Vector, and Charmy. Amy was in another room because she was hospitalized earlier and they were going to Amy’s room in a while after checking on Sonic.

For some reason Shadow wasn’t there was it because he didn’t like Sonic? No they became friends awhile ago. Why Shadow wasn’t there was a mystery, and it needed to be solved. On the streets of town

Shadow stood there on the streets staring straight ahead at his opponent a red phoenix. The phoenix had blocked his path so he wouldn’t get to the hospital so he couldn’t see his injured friends. They stared each other down for awhile before they fought each other.

“I hear you have a Chaos Emerald. Now my master needs one.” said the phoenix. “You want my emerald? Just try and take it.” The phoenix stepped forward and Shadow yelled: “CHAOS CONTROL!!” He then vanished at the blink of an eye and appeared charging at the phoenix and knocked him down the streets.

The phoenix stood up “That’s good but can you do this?” The phoenix soon disappeared and Shadow was looking around for him but the phoenix swooped down from the sky and attacked Shadow with kick to the chin. Shadow fell to the ground but got back up quickly and flew on his jet shoes to the sky to meet with his enemy.

Shadow and the phoenix were attacking each other with lightning fast punches. The phoenix stopped only to block his punches then go for a deadly kick to the stomach, then punch to the jaw. The phoenix had punched Shadow on last time to send him flying to the ground and the phoenix flew after him.

Shadow then shouted: “CHAOS SPEAR!!” which had thrown the phoenix to the ground. Shadow used his jet shoes to prevent from falling to the ground. The Phoenix then unsuspectingly swooped by Shadow with a punch to the side of the head to finally send Shadow to the ground for good.

Just then the phoenix prepared for a deadly Ariel Attack from 20 feet in the air, when he got there he shouted: “ARIEL ATTACK!!” The phoenix then flew straight down, lightning speed, and with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

In a few seconds he reached his destination by falling on Shadow arms first onto his throat. Shadow was coughing, gagging, and spiting up blood. The phoenix stood by Shadow, prepared to take his Chaos Emerald and kill him. Just then there was a ringing sound coming from a megaphone on the phoenix’s ear.

“What? You need me there now?” said Phoenix talking to somebody on his earphone. “I will be there doctor.” said Phoenix. Shadow heard him say doctor and wondered could it have been Eggman? It seems my master needs me I’m going to let you live and let you keep your emerald a little longer.

The phoenix then flew up in the air and away. Shadow stood up looking as good as new. “What, doctor?” said Shadow. He then hurried off to the hospital to check on his old rival and Amy.

He arrived at the hospital about 10 minutes after that fight with the phoenix and he hurried to the room Sonic was in, Shadow never really had an ally like Sonic nor a former enemy like Sonic. They always competed against each other in the past and saved the world from the falling space colony ark that would’ve impacted Earth.

He arrived in Sonic’s room to find that everyone had gone except the injured Sonic on the bed. He walked over to the sleeping Sonic to check if he was doing well. He saw a patched up wound on Sonic’s stomach. “How did that happen?” asked Shadow. When everything looked okay to him Shadow tried to leave the room but a voice stopped him.

“Shadow.” said Sonic who had just waken up from his sleep. Shadow had went to Sonic. “Shadow it’s Eggman.” Eggman Sonic said. “Eggman did this to you?” asked Shadow. “No, Eggman ordered four people to… Sonic couldn’t finish as he passed out.

“Rest Sonic.” said Shadow. Shadow left then headed for Amy’s room to find that everyone was there and Amy had just made a full recovery. “Hey Shadow’s here!” said Cream the Rabbit. “Yeah, what the hell took you?” asked Knuckles. Someone was in my way. “Who?” asked Amy. “I’ll tell all of you.”

Shadow told everybody about the phoenix that had stood in his way from getting to the hospital and about how he tried to take his Chaos Emerald and the “doctor.” experience, and how he wanted Shadow dead.

“Whoa.” said Tails. “Yeah and what doctor is it?” asked Rouge. “I already have an idea.” said Vector. “Hey Shadow you said he wanted your Chaos Emerald right?” asked Tails. “Yeah, that’s really the main reason why he was after me.” said Shadow. “Then that means we have to get the emeralds before he and anyone else does. Who knows what he’s going to use them for?” said Tails.

“You’re right, but we don’t know where they are.” asked Espio. I’ll spend some time working on tracking device to find them.” But to do that I need some energy from an emerald to find the emeralds with the device.” said Tails.

“You can use my emerald.” Shadow said as he handed the emerald to Tails. “I’ll get to work on it, but I’ll check on Sonic first.” Tails then went to Sonic’s room and found that he was being choked from his throat in the air.

“Tails… run.” said Sonic weakly as the ram, Sonic was fighting earlier had him choked. “Oh, look who it is. You must be Tails.” “Who the hell are you!?” Tails said angrily as the ram dropped Sonic.

My name is Rex the Ram. I am currently working for Eggman. “Eggman?” Tails said. “Enough games see you again! A large light had blinded Tails as Rex escaped without a trace. “Rex, who is he?” said Tails as he lifted Sonic back into the bed. “Thank you Tails.” Sonic said as Tails helped him in the bed. “No problem Sonic, I hope you get well.”

Tails then left to his workshop to begin working on his tracking device. Cream, Knuckles, and Rouge had also came there so they could protect each other from any attacks. Shadow had stayed with Amy and Sonic at the hospital so he could protect them from any sneak attacks, Big had stayed with Shadow too. Espio, Vector, and Charmy had looked for Chaos Emeralds in the Mystic ruins.

A storm we be coming in about 30 minutes and would be lasting for hours. That would be the perfect time for an attack. So everyone had kept their eyes open to lookout for anything unexpected.

Tails kept working on the tracking device inside his workshop. Knuckles and Rouge warned Tails that the lights were blinking, maybe the storm was causing a power surge. Cream went into the storage room to find some candles. Then the power went out. Cream was in the room by herself scared there was a window near her with rain dropping by she looked out the window and saw someone climbing the house.

She screamed. Knuckles came in the room. “What’s wrong?” asked Knuckles. “I saw someone outside!”

This is the second chapter plz R&R!