Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Doomsday ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sonic the Hedgehog nor anything of it. I own this fic and my characters I make.

“You saw who?” Knuckles asked Cream. “Someone outside! I saw someone climbing the workshop.” They then heard knocking on the door. They rushed downstairs to see that Rouge opened the door. It was Espio, Vector and Charmy.

“Hey guys, we need a flashlight or something to see in the night said Charmy. “So you guys were climbing the house?” Knuckles asked. “Climbing the house? What the hell are you talking about asked Vector.” “So it wasn’t you guys?” asked Cream. “We don’t even know what the shit you guys are talking about!” Said Espio.

“Then that can’t be good.” said Knuckles who looked very worried. “The power is out, right?” said Rouge. “Yeah, I have some candles said Cream.” She gave her the candles and Rouge lit the candles with her lighter. “You smoke?” Knuckles asked Rouge. “No I just have a lighter.” said Rouge. “Hey where’s Tails?” said a nearby Knuckles who was looking for him. “In the workshop!” said Tails very loud. “Hey guys can we sit down?” said a very tired Vector who sat down with his friends. The power then came back on, then switched off very fast.

“Damn! It’ll take forever to get the power back on.” said Knuckles. “Hey Tails how’s it coming in there?” said Rouge. I’m almost done with the device now if I can…” He was interrupted by a metal clanging sound then footsteps. “What the hell was that?” Tails asked. “Is somebody in here?” still asked Tails. What’s going on in there Tails?” asked Cream. “Who the hell’s in here?” “Wont do you good hiding! Show you’re damn face!” said an aggravated Tails.

“I wonder who Tails is talking to?” asked Espio. “The less you don’t answer the more angrier I get! Said an angry Tails. Someone was then heard running in the workshop then everyone heard a loud thud and a grunt from Tails, followed by him screaming. “Tails! What happened?” screamed Knuckles. “Knuckles, don’t you go in there without a flashlight.” said a very worried Rouge. “Where is he? asked Vector.

“I don’t know he’s gone!” Screamed Knuckles from the workshop who kept looking around for Tails. “Tails! Are you in here?” There was no response and everyone was afraid and wondering what happened. They then heard footsteps in the workshop. “Who’s in here?” Knuckles Shouted throughout the room. “Show yourself!”, “what did you do with Tails?”

Knuckles was then tackled onto the ground by a figure in the dark he couldn’t see. He was then picked up by his neck and thrown onto mechanical things Tails had created. “Knuckles what’s going on shouted Rouge?” She and her friends were looking around the powerless house for a flashlight to find Knuckles. They were listening to the punishment he was taking in the workshop. The mystery person was punching, kicking and attacking Knuckles without warning. They then heard a loud thump on the floor. They came back in with a flashlight.

They found Knuckles on the ground, almost beat to death and to find that the mystery person that attacked Knuckles was gone. Vector then came in to help the unconscious Knuckles up from the ground and carry him to a bed so he could rest.

“Who could’ve done this?” asked Espio. “I myself am not sure but I think the person that did this must be connected to the hospitalization of Amy and Sonic.” said Rouge. “They must want us dead whoever it is.” said Espio.

45 minutes had passed and everyone was on the lookout for the attackers and Espio, Vector, and Charmy watched over the resting Knuckles. Who did it? It’s a mystery who did but to find out we must dig deeper and connect events together to specifically be sure who it was or what it was.

“Listen guys we’d love to stick around but we got to get back with looking for some more Chaos Emeralds, we need a flashlight too.” Said vector. “You guys be careful out there.” Said a very frightened Cream. Espio, Vector and, Charmy then search around the Mystic Ruins for any Emeralds to help Tails, wherever Tails was. Who knows where he went? Who knows what happened to him?

About 5 minutes later they heard a loud banging sound. Rouge rushed to see what it was and saw the entrance door wide open and banging against the wall from the wind. “Did they leave the door open?” Rouge then rushed back to find Cream was asleep on the couch and Knuckles unconscious on another couch. I hope they aren’t here. She then turned around to run into Rex the Ram. Rouge then gasped but Rex started choking her with both of his arms, to lift her up and slam her onto a table. When she was slammed onto the table it woke Cream up who screamed as she saw someone attacking a friend of hers. Rex then lifted his fist going to slam his fist into her face but then a hand caught Rex’s fist.

“Leave the girls alone you bastard!” Said a recovered Knuckles, who then punched Rex clean across the face then followed by a series of punches to the gut. Knuckles then punches Rex onto a table and clotheslined him acroos the table. “We got to get going now!” said Knuckles to Cream and Rouge who then followed him running up the stairs. They ran into an empty room only with chairs that Tails had in his workshop upstairs. Everyone ran in and shut the door, locked it and, blocked it with a couple of hairs in the room. They then heard pounding on the door. “What do we do?” said a very worried and scared Rouge. They then saw a window they could climb out of onto the roof. “You guys go!” yelled Knuckles to the girls. “Are you shittin’ me?” Said Rouge to Knuckles. “I’ll hold em off, Just Go! Said Knuckles. “Be careful Knuckles.” said Cream who looked like she was going to cry. “You guys take care.” said Knuckles to the girls as he was prepared to fight off the enemies.

Cream and Rouge then climbed out he window and around the roof of the workshop. While they were running across the roof they looked into a window and saw a lion who was with a phoenix and a white hedgehog staring at them through the window. They were undoubtedly working for Eggman and so was Rex. When they saw them through the window, Cream and Rouge screamed so loud that Rex knew where they were on the roof and was coming after them.

“Where’s Knuckles?” asked a worried Rouge while they were running from Rex and his partners. They didn’t have anywhere else to go as they were cornered by the roof of the house with nowhere to go but down. Rex had found them and his counterparts followed him close behind and had cornered Rouge and Cream. Rex and his team had swung their fists at Cream and Rouge, but they moved out the way, but lost their balance and fell to the cold wet ground in the rain.

“Paul, go get them. Rex said to his phoenix counterpart, Paul the phoenix flew down to the ground to get them but Rouge woke and tried to fight him off. But it didn’t work she was too exhausted to fight him and he grabbed her by her neck to choke her then slammed her onto the ground real hard. She was out cold.

The rest of Eggman’s cohorts had jumped down from the house to get Cream and Rouge to bring them in the house to kill them and laid them down on a table to kill them. “Landry, get a knife!” said Paul the Lion. “Haaken! Hold the rabbit down.” said Paul to the white hedgehog. He holds her down and Paul gets ready for the kill, he lifts up the knife and just as he is going to kill her someone’s hand catches the knife from killing Cream.

“Son of a bitch, remember me? Said Knuckles as he stopped them from killing Cream and began to send a series of punches to Paul, but Landry the lion grabs Knuckles and squeezes his stomach and Knuckles begins coughing up blood onto Landry’s face. “Go to hell…” he said very softly as he fell to the ground, exhausted. “We’ll kill the three of them!” Said Rex. “Where’d the other one go?” Asked Haaken the hedgehog. He then turned around and Rouge punched him to send him flying onto the ground. Landry tried to grab her, but missed and Rouge gave him a low blow to the groin. He fell to the ground wincing in pain.

Paul then grabbed her from behind and rex had a knife, ready to slash her throat open. Then someone came running around the corner holding a knife and shouting “Duuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!” It was Tails! Paul was still holding Rouge but she stomped on his foot and moved out of the way, while Tails slashed open Paul’s neck. Some blood flew on the wall and Paul lay on the ground bleeding from the neck and all that was left was Rex. He punched Tails, but Tails came right back with a punch to the face, a kick to the face, a punch to the gut, and a flying kick to the chest. Rex went flying out of a nearby window.

“Everybody okay?” asked Tails looking at everyone. “I’m okay said Rouge.” She looked at Cream and Knuckles. “Let’s get them up.” Just as she said that Paul was getting up from the ground. “Watch out!” said Rouge as she kicked Paul upside the head and he went flying out the house along with Rex onto the ground.

“Damn!” Tails said as he saw Rouge kick Paul out the workshop. Tails and Rouge then took Knuckles and Cream to different bedrooms to rest and recover. When Tails and Rouge came back to the front room the bodies of the henchmen were gone.

“Where the hell did they go?” Asked Rouge. “I don’t know but lets not worry about that now we have to help Knuckles and Cream, and I need to finish the device.” “Right.” said Rouge as she followed Tails upstairs to help their dear friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

&nb sp;

 

 

“Sorry I haven’t updated in a while I’ve been busy with school and me and my family had to move to another house. But plz R&R!”