Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Doomsday ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
laid in her bed sleeping, they needed it after they fought off those henchmen it wasn’t long before a very loud thudding sound a wakened her.

“What was that? Amy said to herself as she heard another sound right after it. She got up out of bed and walked down the hallway but stopped as she heard footsteps that sounded behind her.

“Tails?” Amy had said after she heard those terrifying footsteps from behind her. All of a sudden she heard a window being opened, she turned around and waked towards the open window with winds blowing from the storm.

She looked out the window and saw nothing was there. Before she could catch her breath, a humanoid appeared in front of the window and a terrified Amy she then fell back out of the way of the window against the wall behind her. The humanoid came through the window and grabbed a screaming Amy by her face as she fainted.

“Amy Amy!” said Tails trying to wake up the screaming Amy from her dream. You were just having a bad dream Amy, don’t worry.”

“It seemed so real.” said a crying and scared Amy.

“It’s okay Amy.”

“Hey what’s going on?” said Knuckles who busted through the door.

“Knuckles, feeling better already?” asked Tails.

“Much better, what’s going on here?”

“Amy had a nightmare.”

“Whoa is she okay?”

“I’m fine.” Amy said.

“Hey Knuckles, is Cream okay?” asked Tails.

“Sleeping like a baby.” responded Knuckles. After he said that a loud explosion was heard not too far away. “What the hell was that?” asked Knuckles. Amy looked out the window and saw the train station in the Mystic Ruins was destroyed and burning.

“What the hell was that?” asked Knuckles.

“I’m gonna check on Cream, stay here Knuckles.” said Tails. He then left out of the room to check on Cream.

“Knuckles what’s happening?” asked Amy.

“I have no freakin idea, where‘s Rouge?” responded Knuckles. Just then they were interrupted by Tails.

“Hey Knuckles, Amy come here!” Tails shouted from a room. Knuckles and Amy went into the room Tails and Cream were in and they saw at of the window, a train station that exploded from unknown reasons.

“It’s gotta be him, it’s gotta be that bastard Eggman!” shouted Tails. Just then they were interrupted by another explosion far away in Station Square.

“What the hell is he up to?” asked an angered Knuckles. Rouge then came in from the door.

“Did you guys here that? asked Rouge.

“It sounded like it came from Station Square!” said a frightened Cream.

“Hey Tails let me borrow the Tornado from you, I have to see what’s happening there in Station Square.” asked Knuckles.

“I’ll go with you.” said Rouge.

“Me too.” Amy said.

“Be careful guys.” said Tails. Knuckles, Rouge, and Amy took the tornado to Station Square. While Tails and Rouge stayed at Tails workshop/home.

“Tails, are we going to be okay? Asked Cream.
“We’ll be fine Cream, I promise.”

“Are we going to die Tails?”

“No Cream, don’t say something like that , I’ll protect you, from Eggman and everyone else.” Just as he said that he gave her a hug and told her they need to get to a safe place.


AN: Please RR&R! I also forgot to mention in my fic that Amy was picked up from the hospital and was brought to Tails’ home in Mystic ruins.