Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ The end of the Tail ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Final Chapter: The end of the Tail!
 
Shadow moved towards the cowering Robotnik… slowly. Robotnik put on a fierce face, or the best he could get to.
“Sh… Shadow… you… you wouldn't kill me now would you?” he pleaded. Shadow thumped an enormous hole in the wall.
“Does that… answer you're question.” Shadow asked, angrily. “You don't need to worry… to much. I am going to pound your face in till you're begging me to kill you and get it over with.” Shadow threatened.
“Hah! If you remember, Shadow! I am far greater than you in you chaos super form.” Robotnik bluffed.
“Yeah… you are… but I am NOT in my super form created by the chaos emeralds…” Shadow stopped walking. He put on an evilish smirk. “I am your worst nightmare… your last… nightmare.” Shadow began to hover. He flew towards Robotnik at great speed. He smashed into his ribs. Shadow lowered and kicked Robotnik off of his feet. Shadow head butted Robotnik, whilest he was still in mid air. Because of the friction, Robotnik flew into the nearby wall. Robotnik stood firm. Shadow flew towards him and smashed into him again. Shadow punched Robotnik several times. Eventually Shadow lifted Robotnik like a feather and launched him at the wall on the other side of the room. Robotnik stood once more and charged Shadow. He punched at Shadow, but Shadow was far to fast. In fact, Shadow moved so fast it didn't looked like he moved at all. Robotnik seemed to go through Shadows body when he struck. Shadow charged up and shot Robotnik with a large orange blast, sending Robotnik back into the wall. The blast was not over, it shot into Robotnik till he burst right through the wall. Shadow charged Robotnik once more and mounded him into oblivion. Robotnik tried with all his might to hit the super enhanced hedgehog, but to no avail as Shadow was far to fast. Robotnik legged it towards his little hiding area. He was getting closer.
“I'm gonna make it… I'm gonna make it.” Robotnik cheered to himself. Eventually, it seemed like he wasn't moving, even though he continued to run. He felt like her was now hovering. He looked up and saw Shadow had him held by the straps keeping his trousers up. Shadow launched Robotnik upwards. Robotnik clashed with the roof and came back down, however, Shadow did not let him fall. He kicked Robotnik towards the wall, disappeared and reappeared in front of the flying muscleman. He kicked him back in the same direction only up a bit. Shadow repeated himself. He teleported, or moved with extreme speed, and reappeared in front of Eggman and joined his hands together, smashing down on Robotnik, sending him into the floor. Robotnik struggled to stand, at which Shadow came down and slammed his feet into his back. Robotnik was almost buried, and he couldn't breathe.
“Hey, check it. I have already created your grave. Now, let's put you in it!” Shadow hissed as he drove himself downwards, forcing Robotnik through the concrete. Robotnik was pushed down to the bottom of the floor, which the fell down to an opening on the lower level. Robotnik fell from the roof to the floor with Shadow pushing right behind. Shadow lifted Robotnik up and launched him towards the hole, the fired two large purple beams at him. The beams collided with Robotnik sending him into the roof of the floor they were on previously.
 
Battered and bruised, Robotnik staggered to his feet. Shadow landed on the ground gently a few feet away from him.
“This is fun. What's the matter, Robotnik? Not much fun because you're losing, now you don't want to play with me anymore. I feel hurt and rejected.” Shadow mocked.
“Shut up, you worthless hog!” Robotnik let slip. Shadow burst from his position and slammed into Robotnik again. Shadow moved away.
“So… how does it feel? Do you like it? The pain. This should be worse than what you've caused to this planet. I'll take you up on your offer.” Shadow said.
“What? You… you'll join me?” Robotnik asked nervously.
“Why not… but, I want to kill you first.” Shadow said. He flew at Eggman, knocked him up into the air and teleported. He slammed his fists into Eggman and sent him down into the walls to his office. Shadow fired millions of small yellow beams and caused the whole thing to fall down on top of Robotnik.
 
Shadow landed near his dead wife. He powered down into his normal state.
“It's… it's over.” Shadow said. he began to cry. He turned to look at the small, innocent fox, lying lifelessly at the side off the wall. Shadow walked over to her and slipped his hand behind her head and lifted her body by her head and legs. Shadow walked out of the hole in the wall he created and into the distance of the sunset…
 
Many questions remain… is Robotnik really gone? What happened to Xhana? And what will Sonic and the others feel when they find out… that Tails is gone…
 
~~~Fin
 
(Well, this is the end. I hoped you like it. Behold, if you want… there will be a sequal. But for now… have a nice year.)