Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Innocence ❯ A Date…And Something Else… ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:: Pyro Angel doesn't own any of these characters. All are © Sonic Team and SEGA.

Author's Note:: I thought that some action needed to take place. Which is what this chapter is for.

-Innocence-

by Pyro Angel

Chapter 5: `A Date...And Something Else...'

~Next Night~

*DING DONG*

Sonic ran to the door, opening it, revealing Tails. "Hey, Tails, thanks for agreein' to watch Shadow. I'm warnin' you, though, he might tire you with all that energy, plus he likes to run around a LOT."

Tails chuckled, and said, "Sounds like he's starting to take after you, Sonic."

~Upstairs...~

Amy giggled girlishly at her reflection.

//I can't believe it!// She thought gleefully. //Sonikku's gonna go out with me! This is a dream come true...// She sighed dreamily, clasping her hands together.

Amy and Sonic were going to dinner together. Alone. Uninteruppted. She sighed as she thought of how she wanted the whole date to go. She wanted it perfect.

The pink hedgehog merrily bounced downstairs. Sonic stared at her.

...And nearly had a nosebleed...

"A-A-Amy?!" Sonic gawked at her. It couldn't be Amy! She was too pretty to be Amy!

Would Amy be wearing a short, blue Chinese-style dress? With white sandals? Slightly curled hair? Lip gloss?

Amy smiled at Sonic, asking, "Do I look good to you?"

Sonic's head bobbed up and down, and he dumbly said, "Yesssssssss...."

She looked at Tails. "What do you think?"

The deep-orange kitsune blushed a little bit, and said, "Yeah...You look nice."

"Shadow?"

"Ma...Ma...Goo goo koo!" (Translation: Mama look pwetty!) The baby gurgled, and held his arms out at Amy.

She picked him up, smiling at him. "I'm sorry, baby, but you can't come with us tonight. You have to stay here with Uncle Tails." Amy gently tickled him before handing him to the twin-tailed kitsune.

Shadow looked sad as Sonic and Amy had left. He held his arms out to them. "Da..Da..Ma..Ma..Kwa baaa~!!" (Translation: Dad, Mom, come baaaaaacccckkk!!) He fussed around in Tails' arms, and began wailing.

"Bye bye Shadow." Sonic and Amy said in unison as they left the house. As soon as the door had closed, they could hear crying, and Tails frantically trying to stop it. They stood there for a moment before turning their back on the house. Sonic and Amy walked in silence on their way to the restaurant.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, Sonic and Amy had walked into the restaurant, which was a sushi bar. They sat across from each other, and fed each other sushi. When they were done, they sat at the park, staring at the stars, resting.

~Meanwhile...~

Tails wiped sweat from his forehead, and sighed. "Man, I thought he'd NEVER go to sleep." He said, glancing at the sleeping Shadow on the couch. It had been an hour and a half, and he was already tired, but now, he could get some rest...

Or so he thought...

The door was suddenly broken down, and robots rammed in. Tails had flown off with Shadow upstairs before they could realize it. They smashed up the downstairs, plants and pictures knocked over, seats torn, table legs ripped off. As soon as they finished downstairs, they went upstairs, a couple of robots checking in each room.

The room Tails and Shadow had been hiding in was...The bathroom. Shadow was in the empty tub, Tails sitting in front of the door. They'd blasted the door, narrowly missing Tails' head.

~Back to Sonic and Amy~

They were now in at the amusement park, and were playing Dance Dance Revolution together. A crowd of people surrounded the pink and blue hedgehogs, cheering them on as they danced to one of Amy's favorite songs, 'Mr.Wonderful' by Smile.dk.

//Hey Mr.Wonderful,

Oh you're so incredible

Hey Mr.Wonderful,

Wonderful to me

Hey Mr.Wonderful,

Oh you're irresistible

Hey Mr.Wonderful,

A miracle to me//

Amy and Sonic felt the rhythm and beat, the lights dancing about them.

//Hold me

I wanna feel your arms around me

Oh na na

Oh na na//

They followed the steps, and added in their own moves.

//Kiss me

`Cos only you can make me happy

Oh na na na//

They kept on going, completely synchronized.

//Oh na na heya heya

Oh Mr.Wonderful

Oh na na heya heya

Are you for real?

Oh na na heya heya

It's not impossible

Oh na na heya heya

Oh-ah oh-ah oh//

Amy looked at Sonic, and took his hand.

//Hey Mr.Wonderful

Oh you're so incredible

Hey Mr.Wonderful

Wonderful to me

Hey Mr.Wonderful

Oh you're irresistible

Hey Mr.Wonderful

A miracle to me//

Sonic glanced at her, then their hands.

//Hey Mr.Wonderful

Oh you're so incredible

Hey Mr.Wonderful

Wonderful to me

Hey Mr.Wonderful

Oh you're irresistible

Hey Mr.Wonderful

A miracle to me//

They stopped dancing, and Sonic moved in...

//Oh na na heya heya

Oh na na Oh na na

A miracle to me

Oh na na heya heya

Oh na na Oh na na

A miracle to me//

...And they kissed in front of the crowd.

//Oh na na heya heya

Oh na na Oh na na

A miracle to me

Oh na na heya heya

Oh na na Oh na na

A miracle to me...//

The whole crowd cheered for them. They pulled away for breath. As soon as Sonic had regained his breath, he gently whispered, "Amy, ai shiteru..." She giggled, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you, too, Sonikku-chan..."

~@ the House~

Tails could not hold back. He didn't have any defence, nor offence against the robots. He was quickly disposed of [not killed, however], and was soon knocked unconcious. Eggman stepped in, laughing up a dark storm.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~!! With Shadow in my possession, Sonic would give up anything!" The robots had handed Eggman the tiny hedgehog, and they left the house in shambles.

A while later, the happy couple had come home to see many cops surrounding their home, worried neighbors looking out their windows....And Tails being carried out in a stretcher.

"WAIT!" Sonic called out, running immediately to his best bud's side. "Tails, what happened?"

Tails had a sad and anguished look on his face. "Robots...Eggman...Kidnapped...Sha...dow..." Then, blank. Tails had passed out again.

Sonic angrily looked to the sky, and cried out at the top of his lungs, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~!!!!" He fell to the ground, pounding it with his fists. Amy heard him, and ran over.

"Sonikku, what happened over here? Why are there so many police men and why is our house so...Broken? And what happened to Tails?" Amy asked, a hint of worriedness in her voice.

Sonic choked everything out in between sobs, and hiccups. "Th-they, Eggman's ro-*hic*robots came, a-and broke into th-the house. T-Tails got hu-hurt, and he-he's unconcious right now...and..." Sonic furiously pounded the ground again, his gloves becoming dirty, slightly bloodied, and torn.

"What happened to Shadow?" Jade eyes were threatening to make waterfalls tumble.

"Kidnapped..." Sonic croaked. He stood up, knowing he'd have to support Amy. She immediately fell into his arms, into a trembling heap of pink.

A police officer approached the two, and said, "Sonic, we'd like to--" He was abruptly cut off.

"No. This is our battle." Sonic said coldly.

~~~

Ooh...Looks bad, ne? I kinda screwed this up, huh? Romantic scene, then suddenly cuts into a...Thingy.

Next Chapter:: Sonic and some friends go to retrieve Shadow. Will they be able to save the baby, or are they just slipping into a trap?