Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Hunter ❯ The Begining ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hi this is my first fiction and it's a self-insertion. If you don't like, then leave.

Disclaimer: I don't own Sonic Underground. I do own the Elsa Jewels and Ariel.

My name is Ariel. I have no last name. I grew up on the street without any family. I traveled from town to town in order to escape. I was in a new city and was sleeping in a dark alley. The subtle noise of a trashcan falling over woke me up. A young woman was looking down at me. Her black hair was cut to her shoulder. Her eyes were a bright green. She was wearing a white shirt and black pants. She smiled at me.

"You are unique, child. You have the destiny to save an entire world or to destroy it. Choose wisely," she whispered. I looked at her confused. I felt myself getting sleepy and gave in to it.

~Sonic Underground World~
-Sonic's POV~

I was running. I needed to get away from Sanctuary for a while. I needed to get away from my bro and sis. A white light appeared over head. A small object that looked like a body fell to the ground. I ran to see what was going on.

-Ariel's POV-

I woke up in the middle of a forest. I must have fallen in there. Surprisingly I had no injuries. A scroll was beside me, along with a mirror and a silver chain. I opened up the letter.

Barn
I er trist at I sleper De her. De er den eneste som hjelper oss nå. De er på enda en planet kalt Mobius. De samler 11 hellige juveler som knuse over planeten. De bruker deres krefter. De beholder disse juvelene ut av en mann kalt Robotnics hender. De møter en alliert snart. Jeg er trist for å slepe De inn i dette.



Avior, Beskytter av Sacred Jewels av Malanar

{Translation}

Child
I am sorry that I have had to drag you here. You are the only one who can help us now. You are on another planet called Mobius. You must gather 11 sacred jewels that have shattered over the planet. You can use their powers. You must keep these jewels out of a man named Robotnic's hands. You will meet an ally shortly. I am sorry for dragging you into this.

Avior, the Guardian of the Sacred Jewels of Malanar

I was completely confused but did what the letter said. I picked up the mirror and looked at my reflection.

-Sonic's POV-

I found myself at the clearing with a beautiful female hedgehog. She had shining white fur and spikes almost identical to mine. Her eyes were dark blue. She was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off her chest rather nicely and tight black shorts. She was beautiful.

-Ariel's POV-

I was a hedgehog like creature. I took in a sharp breath and looked around the field. I grabbed the chain that was next to me and slipped it around my neck. I noticed a blue hedgehog staring at me. I got up and backed away from him.