Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter one: I am lonely!

He was sat in his usual place, guarding the master emerald. His eye's closed, deep in his sleep. A silent black bat-like figure glided down towards the huge shining emerald, glowing in the dark. The echidna's eyes shot open and he leaped into the air. He struck down the figure. "Never try that again. You will never get my emerald." He said folding his arms. He walked over to the figure. "Rouge, get out of here, now!" Rouge stood.

"Not without the emerald!"

"You ain't getting it so leave." Rouge jumped at Knuckles and kissed him on the lips. This surprised him but he punched her in the belly.

"…"

"Ow! A bit hard don't you think?"

"I… I don't know what you're trying to prove, but it won't wash with me." Rouge stood and flew away. Knuckles wiped his mouth with his arm. "Yuck!" Who does she think she is?" Knuckles went back to guarding the emerald. He was lonely and needed someone to be with but not Rouge, anyone but Rouge. He was thinking.

`Maybe… someone of my specie. Another echidna? But… I am the last existing echidna like me… oh well, heh who need love? Not me………. But I am sooo lonely. I wish there were another like me… well only prettier.'

***

The next mourning was like normal, Sonic was doing his mourning jog he was attempting a new speed without support power. Light speed. But Tails did warn him about the fact it could take him through time. Tails on the other hand was designing a new device to drag Sonic back through time if needed. He even put on a device so that he knows where Sonic is, even though it was hard to keep track of him. It was designed to Track Sonic around the world, universe (if possible) and time. Rouge was still making plans for stealing the master emerald. Eggman was plotting a way to get back at sonic, but he had no ideas as he was out of things to use. Robots, parts, not even a lair. Cream and Cheese were picking flowers and making more crowns, Amy was lying in the suns rays, relaxing and getting `beautiful' for Sonic. Vanilla was cooking dinner for everyone, except Eggman of course, as they were having a party. Shadow was racing Sonic, trying to accomplish light speed before him. They were trying not to use support, emeralds, rings, etc. Knuckles was again guarding the master emerald. Rouge walked up to him.

"You've guarded that emerald for ages, why not take a break and let me…"

"Get lost!!!"

"Fine! I only wanted to…"

"Steal the master emerald, yeah, I know!"

"Uh, you are SOOO Arrogant! Fine GOODBYE!!" Rouge flew away.