Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Two: Another Echidna.

After Rouge flew away, Knuckles thought some more. About who he could love.

`This is annoying. Everyone has a girlfriend. Sonic has Amy. Tails has Cream. Shadow has the two-timing Rouge. Eggman has that lunatic, what was her name? Even Cheese has Elmy.' Knuckles sighed. `I haven't anyone to love. It is so unfair. Why can I not find what everyone else can? Ack… stop think such foolish thoughts I can't stop protecting the master emerald to find pity love. Ah… it is not interesting. Heh, love I sooo do not need it.'

`Oh yeah?' An evilest voice said in Knuckles head.

`Huh? Who was that? And how did you speak and read my thoughts? And why am I thinking this not saying it?'

`Answer one, your conscience. Answer two, we can hear you thoughts not read them and we are made up of your thoughts. Answer three, you would look insane.' A goodish voice said.

`Aren't you suppose to show up when I am guilty?'

`Yes and no. We come when you are guilty, sad or lonely. And you are both sad and lonely.' The yang said. (For those who don't know. Yin is evil, Yang is good.)

Yin: `Yeah, and we've come to say you need some…'

Yang: `Don't even go there, yin. You need love and we will be no more till you are like this again.'

Knuckles: `I can't, I have to protect the master emerald.'

Yin: `Who said you had to leave it behind if you were to leave.'

Knuckles: `Yeah, I guess I could take it with me. But angel island will fall.'

Yin: `So?' Knuckles walked over to the master emerald and chanted something, the master emerald shrank and knuckles hid it in an unknown area on his body. Angel Island fell and soon Sonic and Tails came to see what happened.

"What? You are leaving?" Sonic yelled.

"Not like it is a great loss for you. All you do is run around, you don't even come for a small visit." Knuckles moaned. "So, get out of my way or I will force." He threatened. Bib, bib, bib, bib.

"Huh?" Tails looked in his tails and pulled out a small device. "Huh? Wow, Knuckles will be chuffed about this. Another echidna has transported here."

"Where?" Knuckles said, "I don't see anyone."

"I didn't mean RIGHT here. But in station square… WHO!!!"

"What?!" Both Sonic and Knuckles yelled.

"The echidna is under attack by robots!"

"Let get there and help. Knuckles, Tails, grab on!" Sonic dashed to the robot attack but it was deserted. Only a trail of blood was found, Knuckles followed it and heard, "Yes with Tikal in my grasps I will conquer the world."