Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter three: Knuckles shows his affections!

"HAHAHAHAAA!!! With Tikal I will conquer the world! AHAHAHAAA!!!" Only a Voice could sound this dumb. Knuckles stepped in.

"Let her go, Eggman." He yelled

"K-K-K-K-Knuckles?" Eggman panicked.

"Let her go! Now!!!"

"Never! Robots ATTACK!!!" Knuckles took Eggman's robots with ease and didn't even break a sweat.

"Got anymore of your toys for me to play with?" Knuckles asked with complete confidence.

"Why? Yes. I do. Mecha-Knuckles! ATTACK!!!" Suddenly a robot appeared the looked like Knuckles, but Knuckles took it now sweat. Or so he thought. The robot jumped up and handed the master emerald to Eggman.

"HAHAHAAA! I killed two birds with one stone. HAHAHAAA!" Zoom, suddenly Sonic was handing the master emerald to Knuckles again. "HUH!!! I know you are fast but not this fast."

"Well yeah, I've been working out." Sonic said.

"Well, as long as I've got Tikal, I'll make do." Knuckles jumped at Eggman who lifted into the air. "HAHAAA!!! Missed me fool!" He laughed.

"It wasn't you I was going for." Knuckles turned around with Tikal in his arms.

"Wh-wh-wh-what!!!" Eggman yelled. "No way! I can't believe this!"

"Believe it, pal." Knuckles, Sonic and Tails ran away.

"Ack… He's not gonna get away with this." Eggman yelled. Meanwhile Knuckles was back at Angel Island. He put back the Emerald and it began to rise again. Sonic and Tails went home and Tikal woke up.

"Oh… your awake. How do you feel?" Knuckles asked.

"I… how did I get here?" Tikal asked.

"I brought you here after Eggman attacked you."

"Eggman?"

"Yeah."

"My stomach hurts."

"Yeah, he hit you quite hard so I bandaged it up."

"Thank you Knuckles."

"No problem"

"I came back here to find you. To tell you how I feel about you, but it is sooo embarrassing."

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes."

"You love… me?"

"Yeah." Tikal looked down at the floor.

"I… I love you too." Tikal jumped into Knuckles arms and they shared a hug.