Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 12

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Twelve: Tikals special offer.

The next mourning wasn't like usual. Sonic wasn't running. Tails wasn't working, Knuckles wasn't protecting. Amy wasn't preparing. Shadow wasn't racing. Rouge wasn't stealing. Tikal was chanting. Chaos was dripping. Cream was picking flowers. Cheese wasn't playing. Elmy wasn't either. Station Square had stopped altogether. No cars, no people, no nothing. It wasn't right. Tails workshop was shut down. The X-tornado began to rust. It didn't feel right. Knuckles woke up and remembered what had happened last night and was wondering.

`How could Tikal and me do that when we lost two of our greatest friends? Oh well, it was nice. I wonder where she is anyway.' Knuckles walked outside of the wooden house that he made that lay just a few inches away from the master emerald shrine. Knuckles stretched and looked around a bit and saw Tikal by the master emerald. He walked up the stares and towards Tikals right.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Hana una kia ciao geko tenal buna tao (Please forgive our actions that have taken place last night.)" Tikal Mumbled.

(To let you know the chant is small cause Tikal is talking quietly. And the written in brackets is the meaning of the chants.)

Knuckles looked down on her, he saw she was concentrating and began to leave back to the hut. "Knuckles…" Tikal started.

"Yeah?"

"…I will try… and bring Tails back."

"Huh? Can you do that?"

"Yes… but it involves taking the Chaos emerald power."

"What do you mean?"

"I can use 3 emeralds to revive a person. The emeralds colour will disappear and will take a year before they recover all the power… the revived person will be in extreme pain and will need medical attention."

"Go on…"

"I can use 5 for the same but the pain won't be so savvier. And the emeralds will take a year and a half to recover."

"…Okay…"

"…And I can use all seven to fully revive them with no pain, or damage at all… but it will take 2 years to recover power." Tikal finally finished her sentence.

"Well, it would make everyone happy. Especially Cream and Sonic. I think I would go for the second one."

"Tails will be in pain."

"Ok then the third…"

"Okay…" Tikal began to chant at the master emerald…