Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 13

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Thirteen: Tikal's dream… no, nightmare!

~~~ "Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh!"

"No… leave me alone…"

"Hasicreh!(Has-e-Chreh) Umineh!(Umi-neh) Shiktureh!(Shick-to-reh)"

(Just to let you know. Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! = You left me! You hate me! I'll kill you! Okay? And the ~~~ is my way of saying, this is a dream… or a nightmare start and end. The writing next to it in () is the pronunciation if you can.)

"Go… Away."

"Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh! Hasicreh! Umineh! Shiktureh!" ~~~

"GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tikal shot up from her bed, sweating hard. Knuckles burst in the door and pulled his knuckles to the ready, he turned the light on and searched around. Tikals window was open and a small breeze blew in. Stuttering Tikal finally spoke up…

"…I… I closed that… before bed…"

"Maybe you didn't close it properly."

"No… I did, lock down… everything."

"…The hinge isn't broken. There is no sign of damage…"

"…Stop it… your scaring me…"

"Come… sleep with me tonight and maybe you'll fell better."

"Okay." Tikal walked out of her room and a shadow zoomed past the window.

A figure stands in a tree, upside down.

"…Hywano katoya…" (I will get revenge…) Yiwoka chanan ti Knuckles."(You'll pay too Knuckles) The figure walked into the distant to the forest. Back inside the house Tikal was slipping into Knuckles bed.

"So… what was the dream about?" Knuckles asked.

"Please… I wish not talk about it." Tikal answered closing her eyes and one tear on her right side of her face.

"Don't cry, Tikal." Knuckles said wiping the tear away. "If you don't want to talk about it…"

"It's not that…"

"Huh?"

"I feel sick…" Tikal jumped out the bed and ran to the loo. The sounds she made from there was enough to make Knuckles feel bad. He covered his ears and waited for her to finish. Tikal came back out looking very under the weather.

"…Are you… okay?" Knuckles asked a bit worried.

"…" Tikal did not say anything. Knuckles got out of the bed and walked over to her.

"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." That's what they did.