Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 14

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter fourteen: What's wrong, Tikal?

A new mourning started, one week since the nightmare. Tikal was inside the loo once more. Knuckles was getting worried. At least Tails was back but the emeralds were now out of power. `She has been in there each day this week… and not just to pee. We'll have to see Tails about this. He will know for sure.' Knuckles was waiting and he felt the Island shake. He ran out and saw Rouge. Knuckles ran straight up to her and punched her in the check. Rouge fell and rubbed her check.

"Rude much?" She moaned

"Go away." Knuckles said.

"Tikal… feeling alright?" Rouge smirked.

"Do you have anything to do with why she's puking every mourning?"

"Maybe…" Knuckles picked Rouge up by her collar.

"What did you do!!!" Knuckles yelled.

"Nothing I… Ahhh…" Rouge was surprised.

"What?" Rouge pointed to Tikal who had fainted on the steps to the shrine. "Ahhh!!! Tikal!!! Rouge… Can I ask you not try to steal the emerald, please?" Knuckles begged.

"…No way."

"Look… you can try later… I have things to do."

"No deal, Echidna."

"Fine I'll take it with me." Knuckles picked up Tikal and was about to shrink the master emerald. Chaos appeared and offered to protect the emerald. Knuckles gladly accepted and rushed Tikal off the edge of Angel Island. He glided straight to Tails workshop. At Tails workshop there was an endless line of people waiting with broken tools and machinery. Tails was extremely busy. Knuckles landed and ran up the stairs. He heard Tikals breathing was getting slower and he ran faster. A huge muscled bloke picked Knuckles up.

"You have to wait in line like all of us." He yelled.

"This is an emergency." Knuckles countered.

"That makes no difference."

"Arrrrr…." Knuckles kicked him in the face and ran to Tails. "Tails! Something is wrong with Tikal!!!"

"I'm quite busy!"

"Tails! She did bring you back from the dead, cut her some slack!!!"

"…Fine… I'm sorry miss… and all you other people, do you think you can put up with your problems a bit longer." Mumbles and groans were heard back and forth but everyone got the picture. "This better be good."

"Tikal has been throwing up for the last week and the fainted on the steps of the shrine."

"Wait… Wait… Wait! Now let me get this straight. She has been sick all this week. What times did she puke?" Tails waited for Knuckles reply…