Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 15

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Fifteen: Tails examination!

On the previous chapter, Tikal was feeling under the weather and Knuckles took her to Tails who was revived by Tikal before her unusual week started. After reviving him she had a dream, a haunting dream. She was panicking about it; she then began to continuously puke till the cows came home. She eventually passed out on the shrine steps of the master emerald. Tails looks like he may already have the answer to Tikals little problem.

"So tell me… what times has she been puking, nearly all day? or only on curtain times?" Tails asked

"She began after having this nightmare…"

"After you two made out and she revived me after."

"She was… Hey… How do you know?"

"Amy told me…"

"How'd she know?"

"I think she was at you place and…"

"Forget it, what about Tikal?" Tails began to walk over to his couch…

"…She's pregnant…"

"What!!! I don't believe you."

"Think about it… You guys make out… She starts throwing up in the mornings… that is the first sign of pregnancy."

"I still don't believe."

"Fine… I'll prove it." Tails took Tikal to his secret lab under his workshop. He place her on a table and began to build something as fast as he could. "This might take a little while so you might want to take a seat… or you can help to make it faster."

"I'll go for the second option, what do I do."

"First get me that…"

~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~

"Done" Tails wiped his head with his arm. "This is a highly advanced pregnancy tester." He bragged

"Uh… do you come with sub-titles?" A confused Knuckles asked.

"It's a faster, more efficient way to test a girl to see if she is pregnant."

"Right…" Tails attached the metal frame over Tikals waist and connected it to his highly advance computer. He tapped key to key till the machine started scanning. It took about a second before it stopped. "Is it broken?" Knuckles asked.

"No… it's finished… now look on the screen… there is the…" CRASH "No point me saying anymore." Tails turned around on his chair and Knuckles had passed out. Tails picked him up and struggled to put him on another table. After waiting a boring hour Knuckles awoke…

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his head…

"You passed out when I told to Tikal was pregnant and…" CRASH!!!!