Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 16

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter sixteen: Tikal and Knuckles celebrate… after he stops fainting.

On the previous chapter…

"…She's pregnant…"

"What!!! I don't believe you."

"Think about it… You guys make out… She starts throwing up in the mornings… that is the first sign of pregnancy."

"It's finished… now look on the screen… there is the…" CRASH "No point me saying anymore."

Knuckles awoke…

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his head…

"You passed out when I told to Tikal was pregnant and…" CRASH!!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*

Tikal is pregnant and Knuckles mind is… overreacting.

"AHHH!!! What about it causes him to pass out so much. This is the fifteenth time he has passed out." Knuckles awoke again an hour later.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his head. (Déjà vu)

"You passed out when I told you… no wait… I will tell you but you'd better not faint again or else… I'M WAKING YOU THE HARD WAY!!!"

"(Gulp) Okay."

"Now… Tikal is pregnant…"

"I feel faint…"

"DON'T YOU DARE." Tails shook Knuckles and he snapped out of it.

"All right… okay…"

"Good."

"…I'll go home and pass out." Tails gave up and walked out to his angry mob. He then went back to work. Tikal and Knuckles both went back to the floating island. Rouge was stuck inside Chaos trying to get out. "Okay, she tried right?"

"Yes." Chaos said.

"Woh!!! He can talk." Knuckles yelled.

"What else was I suppose to do in the master emerald?" Tikal said.

"Right… Why not celebrate?"

"What… The fact I'm pregnant or that Rouge failed to steal the emerald.

"Uh… Both" SMACK "Ow!!!" Tikal hit Knuckles up the back of his head. "Okay only the new to-be-born baby…" Tikal agreed fully. The party was a bit of a crash but nothing terribly exciting, only congratulations here and there. Sonic was avoiding Amy. Shadow was drunk and Tails was sleeping with Cream. Nothing TOO interesting… After the party everyone went home and Knuckles and Tikal went to bed…

(I finally have room to put) TO BE CONTINUED… (Yay!!!)