Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 17

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter seventeen: Danger is near…

"Okay, I'll be back before you know it, I only need a few supplies from Tails… You know Baby and all… it'll only take a couple hours…" Knuckles explained.

"Okay, I call you if anything happens. Take this." Tikal handed him a mobile phone. "Tails made it for me and you, I got one inside the house."

"Okay, see you in a couple hours." The both kissed and said goodbye. Knuckles flew off towards Tails place and Tikal went inside the house. A figure watches from a nearby tree.

"Yikoma. Mat omi oma" (Yee-co-ma. Mat Ohmy Ohmer) (Good. She's on her own)

The figure walked up to the door of the house. He walked in through the door; Tikal was humming as she did the washing up. The figure crept and hid behind a piece of wall. Tikal put three dish's down and her hand glided across her belly. The figure crept up to the un-expecting Tikal; he tapped her on the shoulder. Tikal turned around and a fist punched her in the mouth. Tikal fell backwards, trying to grab a side but instead, ripped down her clean dishes and landed on her behind. The dishes smashed on impact to the ground. Tikal rubbed her mouth. She was bleeding. Two hands picked her up by her shoulders and pushed her into the wall, Tikal split her side on the shape out of place nail in the wall. She yelped and looked at the Figure who was now visible from the light.

"James!" Tikal gasped.

"Iyet-nakta-wanorda-den!" (E-yet nack-ta warn-or-der den) (You two-timing cow!) The figure yelled.

"What do you want, what do you want?" Tikal panicked.

"Iyet ca somneh eh fod sywed gywa" (E-yet Ca Some near eer fod see wed gee wah) (You will pay my sweat.)

"Iyi canno du" (Ee-yee can no do) (What do you want!)

(In Japanese accent. Although it isn't Japanese.) "I want you DEAD" James rubbed Tikals belly. "Got knocked up I see." He smashed his fist into Tikals belly.

"AHHHH!!!!" Tikal screamed, she then puked on the floor. James picked her up by the neck and threw her across the room. He Picked up a kitchen knife and walked up to Tikal. Tikal picked up the phone and began to dial Knuckles mob number. James got the knife and stabbed it threw the phone and Tikals hand pinning her to the Table. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Tikal screamed. She began to cry hard. Tears bursting out like no other. James grabbed the knife and ripped it out of Tikals hand. He then swiped it at her, cutting her down her left check. It bled like there was no tomorrow. James then got the knife facing down and was about to make the final blow when a shuriken went threw his hand and pinned him to the wall. Espio was standing in the doorway.

"Tikal! Get out of there." Espio yelled.

"I… I can't… I can't move…"

"Move it!!!"

"I can't… my baby… He's hurt my baby… I can't move… Help me!" Tikal struggled to get up. James pulled his hand from the wall and ripped the knife into Tikals right legs. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed. "I can't move… HELP ME!!!!"