Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 18

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Eighteen: The danger in an Echidna.

"I can't move… I can't move." Tikal panicked.

A psychopath named James attacked Tikal. He was almost able to kill her till Espio came to her rescue. Tikal insisted she couldn't move and James is getting closer to her death. With Tikals left hand and right leg out of order, she is completely helpless. What will happen to her? Will she survive? Where is Knuckles? What is for dinner later? …What? Oh right… on with the story.

Espio threw another shuriken, it pinned the evil echidna to the wall again. Vector busted in and grabbed James and refused to let go. Charmy tried to pick Tikal up, but being as small as he is he had not luck.

"Charmy! Help Vector I'll look after Tikal." Espio called

"Right!" Charmy replied. Espio ran over to Tikal.

"Can you stand?" Espio saw the knife still dug within Tikals leg. "Right, dumb question. This may hurt… no, it will hurt." Espio used his ninja speed and removed the knife. Tikal gasped but hardly felt it, only the pain after wards. Espio grabbed some towels from the side and rapped up Tikals injuries with care. He picked her up in his arms and ran out the door.

James was ticked. He threw down Vector and Smashed Charmy into the wall. He then pulled out a dynamite pack of eight sticks. And set for 1 minute and threw it down and ran outside. BOOOOOOOM!!! The house went up.

Knuckles was picking up big pieces of calved wood when he heard and saw the explosion. He instantly dropped the wood and dashed straight there. Upon arrival Tikal was sat, back up on a tree and Espio was dishing it out with James. Knuckles ran to Tikal, her breathing was low and she was out cold. Knuckles laid her down on her back and he rubbed her belly. He then got a small flask he took with him and gave Tikal a bit of water. She choked and awoke. Knuckles rubbed her belly a bit more.

"What's going on?" He asked softly.

"James… My ex… he's attacking me…"

"WHAT!!!"

"The baby… I think he has killed our baby…" Tikal began to cry.

"No!!!" Knuckles stood up and attacked James sending him flying off of the Island. Knuckles Ran to the now Scrap heap and began to throw the burned wood away. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Espio was there.

"I'll look for Vector and Charmy, you need to save your baby and Tikal." He said.

"Right!" Knuckles went and carefully picked Tikal up, trying not to hurt her wounds. He jogged to the side of the island trying not to put much friction on the open cuts on Tikals body. He jumped and glided to Tails workshop and kicked open the door. Knuckles looked at Tails and Tails looked at Knuckles.