Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 19

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Nineteen: Tikal is fine… and the baby…

On the previous chapters, a black Echidna attack and almost murdered pregnant Tikal. She was spared however by Espio and his chums, Vector and Charmy when they came in and stopped James from pulling the final blow. (*Breath* that was a mouth full.) James blew up the house and alerted Knuckles who came and cared for Tikal, who now believes her child may have died from the friction of James fist into her belly. James is down for now but he certainly isn't out. Is he giving up? Has Tikal really lost her first child? Can Tails help? Find out…now!

Knuckles Burst through the door of Tails workshop.

"Hey! Easy with the door!" Tails Yelled.

"Tails. What's more important? The life of my child? Or your door?" Knuckles yelled back.

"Woh!!! Okay sorry." Tails walked over to Tikal and Knuckles. "What happened?"

"Tikal was attacked. Can you help her?"

"Sure I can." Tails took Tikal and Knuckles to his Workshop secret laboratory. He place Tikal on a table and four rounded platforms went over her. One metal platform around her feet, a bigger metal platform around he body, a medium sized platform around her forehead and a glass platform covering the rest.

"What are you doing?" Knuckles asked.

"I'm sowing up Tikals wounds…" Tails started. "With lasers."

"WHAT!!!" Knuckles yelled. Tails walked up to him.

"Don't worry it's completely safe."

"How can you say?" Tails pointed to a huge make on his shoulder.

"…" Knuckles didn't say anything.

"I fell down all the stair up here and cut my shoulder open. I figured I might as well try it. It hurts a bit but it's the best was to do it without losing more blood." Tails explained. The laser began work. In less the three minutes they were done and Tikal felt almost fine. The platforms detached and she sat up and stroked her belly. Tails went over to her.

"Remove your clothing… well not all of it, just so I can put some wires on your stomach." He told her.

"Uh… Okay." Tikal did just that. Wires were place on her rounded belly.

"Your close to your due date. Only one and half months to prepare. And considering the blow you took… your baby looks fine." Tails explained.

"Fine? I thought it was dead." Tikal said surprised.

"I can tell you its sex if you want." Tails said.

"Yes do." Tikal said.

"I recon it is a boy. Am I right?" Knuckles asked.

"He is a she." Tails said walking to another experiment.

"YAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!" Tikal yelled.

"I guess that's okay" Knuckles said. "Will she be able to take my place in guarding the master emerald when I am deceased?"

"That is under echidna guardian rules… not mine."

"if she has the crescent make on her chest she will be able." Knuckles smiled.